The Happy Tears

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Shin Hye's day off, she had been busy with her new film - Miracle in Cell No.7. As for Min Ho, he is busy with his new drama filming, Faith and he will be flying to China for an event. They both have not seen each other for nearly two weeks. Both of them missed each other very much, almost everyday they will call each other during break time or text each other whenever other party unable to make a call. Their relationship is still undergoing without both agency knowing it, including their manager. It was Shin Hye's idea as she afraid that if their relationship revealed, it might affect Min Ho's career when he is at the peak of his career now. Min Ho feels so glad to have Shin Hye when he heard that, knowing that she cares for him more than anything else. For their family, only their siblings knew that they are dating since they were the one that set them the trap the other night. They are happy for them.

"Unnie. I know you are deeply in love, but you don't have to keep repeating playing Min Ho oppa's song." Soo Jung said with pouty lips. She went in to Shin Hye's room to get some eye cream and heard she is listening to Min Ho's new song - "My Everything". She had been listening to it since the day Min Ho gave a copy to her, it is a song for her and Min Ho wanted to give it to her before the song releasing out to the public. Since then, she had been listening to it. 

"Wae? I like it." Shin Hye said with a big smile on her face. Soo Jung complaint, "I know you like the song very much, and you love the singer very much, but do you have to listen to the song day and night?" Shin Hye chuckles, "Chamna, if Min Hyuk gives you a song, I bet you will be worse than me, so don't complaint." Soo Jung sticks her tongue out at her. 

"Agassi. There is a delivery for you." Ahjumma came and inform Shin Hye. "Oe." She wondered what it is. With curiosity, both Shin Hye and Soo Jung ran down and they were shocked when they saw a massage chair. 

"Omo. Daebak!" screamed Soo Jung. She quickly ran towards it and starts exploring the massage chair. Shin Hye walks closer and found a message card. 

Dear Shin Hye, 

I wish that I can be there to give you a massage whenever you are tired but I know is not possible. So to make the impossible to possible, here I give a clone of myself to you. Love you.

From Min Ho oppa.

"Oppa is so sweet!" Soo Jung giggles. She peeps at the message card while Shin Hye is reading it. Looking at her face expression, she again, "It seems like you got no way to run away from him. My sister is so in love." 

"Yah! Don't sit on my massage chair." Shin Hye yelled at her. 

 

Later in the evening, Min Ho called Shin Hye. 

Min Ho : How are you my love?

Shin Hye : Oppa. Seriously?! A massage chair? 

Min Ho : Wae? What's wrong with that?

Shin Hye : You do know that gift usually are flower, soft toys or chocolate. But really?! Massage chair? You probably are the only one can think of such gift.

Min Ho : Well, those gifts you mentioned are too common. You're dating Lee Min Ho. And what's wrong with the massage chair?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter