Hope

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho is about to reach the bridal house. He is very excited to see Shin Hye in wedding gown. When he reached the bridal house, he asked, "Soo Jung-ah, where is your sister?"

"Oh. I think she is trying the gown. I heard the sales lady talking while I was changing mine. I think she should be out any minute." Soo Jung said with a smile. "Are you nervous, oppa?" She .

Min Ho smiles, "Maybe just a little." He supressed his smile.

"Please ask the bride to be fast. Uri Min Ho-ssi here is very excited. He can't wait longer." Young Do cuts in. He is asking the sales lady to brings Shin Hye out faster before his brother rushed into the fitting room. 

Min Ho smirked at him, "Yah!" 

About 10 minutes later, the sales lady came. "She is here." 

While Min Ho and the rest are looking forward to see Shin Hye in her gown, they were shocked to see Min Young is walking out in Shin Hye's gown. 

"What the---" Young Do starts cursing it. 

Min Ho got a shock to see Min Young, "Min Young?!!! What are you doing here?" He asked her again, "Where is Shin Hye?" It was creepy when Min Young lets out an evil laugh, "I'm the bride. Of course I should be here." 

Young Do got really mad and start questioning the sales lady, "How could you guys just somply let this crazy woman walk in and self claimed to be the bride. Doesn't you all know who is Park Shin Hye?" His anger is boiling inside him.

Min Ho then whispered to Young Do, "You and the rest go look for Shin Hye. Let me deal with her." Then, Young Do drags Soo Jung and Min Hyuk away and start searching for Shin Hye. Leaving Min Ho and Min Young. 

"I thought I already make myself very clear to you. We are over." said Min Ho in a stern voice. 

Min Young chuckes, "I know you still love me. Park Shin Hye is just a substitute of me. But now I'm back. There is no need her to be around. Oppa. What do you think about this gown? Do you like it?" She lets out a big smile. 

"Min Young. Stop it. You do know the person that I love is Shin Hye. Where is she?" Min Ho asked politely, try not to steer her mood. She seems unstable at the moment. 

"Shin Hye! Shin Hye! Shin Hye! Is that all in your mind now?" Min Young yelled back. 

"Please tell me where is Shin Hye." Min Ho begged her. 

Min Young screamed at him, "Oppa. Why can't you just see me? I know I did wrong. I changed. I-I tried my best. I work really hard, oppa. When we got together, I admit is because of gaining the popularity, but as time goes, I do fall for you. I really want to be with you, but you called it off. Then, things just not the same anymore. The netizen and the bad comments from the anti-fans, my offers for the advertisement and drama got cancelled. I worked extra hard, but what do I get? My manager and the agency still thinks I don't work hard enough. They are going to cancel my contract. Ottoke? They are not going to keep me. I called you, I thought you could at least be there for me. But wae? Why you choose her instead of me?" She keeps mumbling and talking, getting more and more unstable. 

Min Ho pitied her but he wants her to be clear of his feelings towards her, he doesn't want to give her hope, "Min Young. I'm sorry to hear that. But sometimes is just hard to turn back when you missed the chance."

Min Young said angrily, "How about Shin Hye? Why you marry her? When you guys announced to the world of your relationship. The fans never comment bad things, both your agencies and managers are happy about it. Many companies look for you guys for advertisement and drama. More offers. Why is it different from me? Why your fans doesn't like me?" She starts tearing. 

Just then, the Sales Lady whispers to Min Ho that they had already called the police and they are on the way. Min Ho didn't want the situation to be bad so he asked the Sales lady to handle it low profile. Making sure the reporters doesn't find out. While they were talking, Min Young overheard their conversation and starts losing her mind, "Oppa. Come. I know I did wrong in the past. But I will change. Once we are married. I know we will be fine. My career will be back again. Then, we can have our babies. I can be a full-time housewife if you want me to. I love you, Oppa-----" But she got cuts off by Min Ho, "Min Young. I'm really sorry. I can't marry you. I know you worked hard, but sometimes things might not be the same as what you expected. Can you please tell me where is Shin Hye? Please." He begged her again. 

Min Young chuckles, "At this moment, you still think of her." She lets out a soft laugh, "What is so good about her? Why must everyone likes her? Why?" She starts throwing things around the bridal house. Then, she stared at Min Ho, "You remember that night I called you? You hang up on me! I told you that I will revenge. I will." She said sternly. 

"Min Young. You can let things define you, destroy you or even strengthen you, is all depends on the choice you made. You were given a choice, but you choose to destroy it. You already made your choice. You can't turn back the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter