Painful Love

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Lee lets out a sigh when he reads the newspaper. "The reporters are nuisance. How can they write such things." He complaints to Young Do and Mrs Lee. 

"Yeobo. Calm down. You know the reporters. They just like to steer things up." said Mrs Lee. "Neh, Appa. Don't bothered by this. At this moment, the most important is Shin Hye." Young Do added. 

Staring at the newspapers, Young Do feels his blood is boiling too but he needs to keep calm, otherwise it may upset Min Ho.

~~~ "Actress Park Min Young with Mental Disorder? Career Over?"

~~~~~~"Park Min Young, Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye - triangle love?"

~~~~~~~~"Goddess Park Shin Hye in coma" 

~~~~~~~~~~"Wedding at the edge for Lee Min Ho"

~~~~~~~~~~~~"Two Parks fighting over Top Hallyu Star - Lee Min Ho"

He takes out his mobile and dial, "I need you to do something for me."

After the incidents, the reporters are camping outside the hospital. Lucky Min Ho and Young Do they hired bodyguards to guard Shin Hye's ward. They don't want her to be disturbed. With the hospital's support, family members and relatives able to use the privileged pathway to the hospital and avoid the reporters. Fans of Shin Hye and Min Ho are worried about Shin Hye, most of them send gifts to the hospital or post 'Get Well' wishes on their facebook wall and blogs. 

"Shin Hye-ah. How are you today?" Min Ho speaks softly to her. "Today some of your fans sent you basket of flowers and teddy bears" He lets out a soft laugh, "Our baby will be so happy to have all these soft toys." Touching her tummy, "Baby, be strong eo. Fighting." 

"Min Ho." 

A familiar voice is heard. It was Hong Ki when Min Ho turned around to see who it is. To his surprise, not only Hong Ki but Geuk Suk and Big Brother are here too. 

"You guys are here." Min Ho said with a weak smile. "Thank you for coming." 

Geuk Suk is the initiative one that step forward and pats on his shoulder, "How is she?" All of them are worried about Shin Hye and they were shocked when they heard about the incident. But looking at Min Ho, they start to worried about him too. 

"She is fine." He smiles, then place his hand on her tummy, "Little one is good too." 

They were quite shocked when they heard Min Ho mentioning 'Little One'. "Y-You mean Shin Hye is pregnant?" asked Hong Ki with his eyes widened. 

"Hm. We did not release the news out yet. At the moment, doctor says both still under observation. Hoping the little one can be strong and stay with us." Min Ho said with teary eyes. "Don't worry. They will be fine." Big Brother giving him confident by patting on his shoulder. 

"You need to be strong too." Hong Ki said to Min Ho when he realised that he got even skinner from the last time they met. Also, hearing from Min Hyuk and Soo Jung about his not eating well and sleeping well, he hopes he stay strong. "Min Ho. Have you taken your lunch yet?" he asked him. 

Min Ho didn't reply but let out a weak smile. "Kaja. Let's go for lunch. Big Brother already took his lunch, he will look after Shin Hye. You can come with us." said Hong Ki. Before Min Ho replied, he drags him out of the room with Geuk Suk's help. 

"You need to eat. Look at you. If Shin Hye is awake now, she will blame us for not feeding you. So no excuse. You have to come with us." Hong Ki said it sternly. Min Ho has no choice but to follow them to the cafe. 

(At the cafetaria) 

"Here. Hot Soya and Sandwich. Coffee is not good for health and I guess you had been relying on Coffee too much." Geuk Suk said to him. "Ah. Don't say a word. Just eat." Geuk Suk added. Min Ho seems to unable to argue and he just shakes his head. "Both of you really------Undescribable." 

"Is for your own good." Hong Ki said to him. He smiles and says to them, "Really appreciate that all of you come to visit Shin Hye. She will be very happy to know that." 

"Don't say that. She is like our sister. Of course we have to be here." said Hong Ki. Geuk Suk pats on his shoulder, "We are always here to support. We are her friends." 

"Mianhe." Min Ho said softly. He apologised to them that because of him, he sort of ruin their friendship. 

Geuk Suk chuckles, "That is the past. Love is something cannot be force. And I'm happy she found her true love. So please look after yourself and give her the happiness. Arraso." 

"Gomawo." Min Ho thanked him. Hong Ki added, "Is normal for you to feel jealous since she is a rare catch. Many secret admirers are there." He further, "You should be more confident of yourself. Don't forget you're Lee Min Ho." 

"Yea. Take good care of her. Otherwise I will beat you up and go after her again if you hurt her." Geuk Suk jokes with him. 

"Friends?" Min Ho offers his hand to Geuk Suk. 

"Bro." Geuk Suk hand shake with him. 

"Wow. A new member to the A.N.JELL?" 

Not far from where they are sitting, someone walks towards them and says to them. When all of them turned around to see where the voice from, they saw a tall young man walking towards them. 

"Oh Hyung." said Hong Ki. 

"Yong Hwa." Min Ho called out his name. This is the second time he met him. Both are having the eye contact and feeling a bit awkward. 

"Hello. Min Ho." Yong Hwa greeted him politely. 

Min Ho is the one that breaks the silence, "Sorry about the last time. Anyway, thanks for coming." 

"I should be the one apologizing to you. It was my fault back then. I'm sorry." said Yong Hwa. 

"Both of you. Stop apologizing to each other." said Hong Ki with annoyance look. Geuk Suk cuts in, "Yes. Let's eat fast. I can feel that many pair of eyes are looking at us." When they all look up, they realised that there are really many pairs of eyes are looking at them. Probably is a rare chance to see all famous celebrities sitting together eating lunch, they suddenly become the main spotlight in the cafe. 

"Please let me know if any of the fans coming near to me. I don't want my hair to get pulled off!" Hong Ki said it nervously as he is stealing glance from side. His hand protecting his hair. 

Min Ho and the rest laughs at him. Looking at this scene, it will be what Shin Hye would like to see. Four men sitting in the same table. They used to be rivals but now they able to sit together and talk like normal frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter