Love in the air

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is something no one can explained. At least, that is what Shin Hye describe love. Love is something out of expectation. This is what Shin Hye learned after the night. At time when she expected him to appear, he didn't. But when she least expects him to appear, he just appeared out of no where. She was happy that he came and he was her partner for the night. The dance, the jokes, it makes her heart flustered whenever she thinks about it. Not forgetting about how silly she was when she thought the text messenger was Young Do, the love cupid.

Everyone is enjoying at the wedding party. After their dance, Min Ho and Shin Hye went for a little walk along the beach. They were happy because they are just like ordinary people. Freedom.

"I feel so good. This place is beautiful. I love it especially there are no reporters and it was such a relief that Han Hyung is not here." said Min Ho. He takes off his shoes and starts playing with the sand. "See. I'm walking barefoot." Showing his feet to Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye can't stop laughing, "I wonder what Manager Han will say if he sees this." She can't believe the famous Lee Min Ho is such a kid. She continues, "I can't imagine what your fans will comment if they see this version of you." 

"They will fall in love with me." Min Ho replied.

Shin Hye scoffed back at him, "Chamna. You are so proud of yourselves. What make you think every women out there will fall in love with you?" 

"Well, maybe there is one doesn't...." He didn't dare to say further. 

"Nugu?" Shin Hye wondered.

Taking a deep breathe, he points at her, "Perhaps.......you?" 

"Mueos?! Me?" Shin Hye was shocked. Before she speaks, he quickly changed the topics, "H-How long you will be here? Is this your first time in Jeju?" 

Shin Hye lets out a weak smile, "Few days. I took a short break from Jun Oppa. I was so tired because of the hectic schedule arranged by him, so in return, he lets me take a break and he will haunt me again about work after this." She paused awhile before asking him, "You?"

"I'm just glad that Hyung actually lets me off and attend this wedding. I get to run away from Hyung. Run away from work......" And get to see you. Although the last sentences were not spoken out, but that moment he speaks silently in his heart. 

"You know what, I bet all the managers are the same. They like to torture us." Shin Hye jokes about their manager. 

Min Ho chuckles, "You should see Hyung's face when I tell him that I need a break." He starts mimicking Manager Han's gestures. 

"Gotcha!" Shin Hye laughed. She took out her mobile and quickly snap a picture of Min Ho. She further, "Should I send this to Han Oppa? Let's see what is his reaction." She starts running away from him.

"Yah. Park Shin Hye. Come back here." Min Ho yelled her name loudly and starts chasing after her. 

After few round of chasing and running, Min Ho finally caught her and both on the soft sand, with him hovering on top of her. Min Ho cleared his throat, "I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" he asked. 

"Ani." Shin Hye replied. 

Both were in a shocked and feeling awkward. Just then, the dark blue sky with stars caught her attention. "Look at that." She points at the stars. Now both of them lyign down on the soft sand and stared at the beautiful stars. Min Ho turned his head to the left and looks at Shin Hye, "Shin Hye." 

"Yes." Shin Hye turned and looked back at him. 

"Perhaps....did you miss me?" Min Ho asked. He wasn't sure if is the make up or Shin Hye's face is really blushing. Shin Hye was caught off-guard with his sudden question. 

"I-I..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter