The Invitation

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CN Blue Boys

At the studio room, the CN Blue are practising before their mini concert at Jeju. During their breaks, Min Hyuk asked, "Hyung. Did you receive the invitation card from Shin Hye Noona?"

JS cuts in before Yong Hwa's reply, "Of course. each of us got the invitation since she is the first fan of CN Blue." He then turned and looked at Yong Hwa who is still daydreaming, "Hyung. Do you know who else are invited?"

Yong Hwa just back to his sense, noticed that JS is asking him question. "Mueos?!" He is still thinking and wondering if she invited Geuk Suk and Hong Ki along too.

Just then, "Ring.. ring.. ringgg.." Yong Hwa's mobile ringing. 

Yong Hwa : Yeoboseyo?

Hong Ki : Is me. Hong Ki. 

Yong Hwa : Hong Ki?! What's up?

Hong Ki : I'm calling to see if you are attending the "Park" party this saturday? Geuk Suk just confirmed that he will be attending. 

Yong Hwa : Oh.. Neh. We will be attending. 

Hong Ki : Good! Good! It's been a while not seeing the A.N.GELL group members. Ft Island members will be there too. Can't wait. I will see you this saturday. Bye.

After he ended the calls, Min Hyuk asked, "Hyung, is that Hong Ki ? Is he talking about Shin Hye Noona's party? Are they invited too?" Yong Hwa nods his head. "Wow.. it means that alot of celebrities will be there as well given that the "Park" sisters are famous, pretty celebrities too." JS continued. 

After their recording, Min Hyuk asked if they would join him to get a birthday present for Shin Hye. "I wonder what she likes. Hyung, do you know what Shin Hye Noona likes? Is good that we can get something she likes especially she had been there to support us since day one CN Blue start, she is really a kind person which never even look down on us even when we were not that famous back then....." 

While Min Hyuk is talking, Yong Hwa's mind seems to be distracted with other things. He wanted to gets her a present too, a present just for her, he hopes that this party could be part of his success of getting closer to her. He wished that she can remove the friend-zone barrier from him and accept his love. 

Big Brother and JGS

On the other side, JGS and Big Brother were in the dancing studio practicing for their coming concert. After an hour of practice, they both takes a break. 

Big Brother then takes out an invitation card from his backpack and showed it to Geuk Suk. "Did you receive it too? The Park seems to be having a grand party this saturday. Are you going?" 

Geuk Suk was surprised of his question, "Yah.. Is that a question or statement? Of course I received and definitely I'm going. And you will be coming too. Didn't you see the invitation card?" He pointed at the card itself.

To : Big Brother and Jang Geuk Suk oppa (with two little cartoon figures drawn on the invitation card) 

Big Brother lets out a big smile, "Uri dongsaeng is so cute. No wonders you are so in love with her." He slipped those words out from his mouth. 

Geuk Suk was nervous and looks around them, he lets out a sigh when he realised there is no one else except them, "Becareful. Is suppose to be a secret. I shouldn't have tell you that......" He takes a deep breath before continues, "Sometimes I just don't know myself. My heart beats fast whenever I see her, No idea why, I just can't stop falling in love with her. She is so talented, pretty, kind .... "

"Yah Yah.. I know.. even your omma is so in love with her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter