My Everything

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Having you by my side is all I needed. Because you're my everything. "

"Yah! LEE MIN HO! Can you stop walking around? You are making me feeling dizzy." said Young Do when he sees Min Ho keeps walking left and right in front of him. Min Ho rolled his eyes and ignores him.

Soo Hyun chuckles, "You won't understand unless you are in his shoe. I was worst when Ji-Hyun was delivering."

"Mr Lee Min Ho." The nurse called. 

"Yes. I'm Lee Min Ho. How's my wife?" asked Min Ho nervously. 

"Please follow me. We will prepare you to go inside. She is ready." said the nurse. 

"Good luck." both Young Do and Soo Hyun said to him at the same time.  

"Arghhhh........Oppa......." Shin Hye is screaming and yelling. Her hands are grabbing hard on Min Ho's arm. Min Ho is giving her support, he feels helpless when Shin Hye is in pain yet he can't do anything. He remembered during the child birth class, they taught them on the breathing technique.

"Shin Hye. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in......." He whispered softly to her.

"Almost there, just a little bit more." said the Doctor. "Push. Push." he continues to encourage Shin Hye. 

A few minutes later, a baby cry sound heard. The baby is out. 

Min Ho lets out a deep sigh, gently plant a soft kiss on her forehead, "Good job. You did it." Shin Hye lets out a weak smile. 

When little Min Ho passed to Shin Hye, she couldn't hold back her tears. She turned and looked at Min Ho, "He got your eyes." 

"I love you. Thanks for giving me Little Min Ho." said Min Ho. He then hold the baby on his hands, "You're the love of our life. The gift to us. Everything we have and everything we are is yours....forever." 

(Present)

"Is Seon asleep yet?" asked Shin Hye. She is lying on the bed resting after she feed him not long ago.

Min Ho nods his head, "Hm. Don't worry. Ahjumma is taking care of him. You rest more. Look at your eyebags, you didn't rest well last night since Seon was crying non-stop." He then hugged her. They named the baby Lee Seon. "Seon" means gift, to them, he is like a precious gift to them. After Shin Hye give birth, she has been staying at home resting and looking after Lee Seon. Min Ho hired an ahjumma to assist Shin Hye as he didn't want Shin Hye to feel tired. Being a mom is not easy, but Shin Hye managed it well. She took three months off just to take care of Lee Seon. 

With Shin Hye in his embrace, make him grow stronger day by day. Thinking back the past, is like a dream for them. But thank god, those cloudy days were over. Now they are enjoying the happiness. 

"Wae? You are smiling like a fool." said Shin Hye. She pinched his nose. 

"Just happy." He replied. Smiling again, "Is like a dream comes true. Having you. Having Seon. I feel I'm the luckiest man in the earth. To be able to have you - the Goddess of Asia to be my wife. And you had sacrificed so much for me. Not to mention about giving me the best gift - Seon. Gomawo." He plant a soft kiss on her cheek.

"But I still haven't get rid of these fats here." said Shin Hye with a pouty lip as she is queezing her tummy fats.

Min Ho lets out a soft laugh, "Wae? You don't have to get rid of that. You know what, I'm confident that you are going to be pregnant again. So what is the point of getting rid of them."

"Mueos?! What do you mean by pregnant again?" said Shin Hye with her eyes widened. She continues, "We just got Seon."

"Well. We got Little Min Ho. But what about Little Shin Hye? I'm aiming a basketball team." He said as he winks at her.

"Yah! Lee Min Ho! Basketball team? Do you think I'm pig now?" Shin Hye answered. 

Min Ho hugs her tighter, "Of course not. You are my beloved wife." He plant another kiss on her lips. 

"Pabo." Shin Hye lets out a smile. Then, Min Ho hovered on top of her, "By the way, I think I still need to revenge back. Since Seon is asleep. I think you need to payback what you did to me." 

"What is it? I don't remember." Shin Hye tried to find her way to escape. 

"I will make you remember......" He starts tickling her and kissing her. "I guess no more break time. I decided to start our Little Shin Hye project now." 

He then flip the blanket and covered the both of them.

# Start of Flashback 

"Who is that?" asked Shin Hye when she saw Min Ho standing right in front of her. Everyone was shocked to hear that, especially Min Ho. Finally she is awake, but now, she seems like she doesn't remember him. Did she lost her memory? He stared at her, speechless. 

"Shin Hye. That is Min Ho. You don't remember?" asked Young Do. Soo Jung cuts in, "Neh. Unnie. Min Ho oppa. You remembered?" 

Min Ho walks closer to her, he cupped her face, "I'm Min Ho. You forgot about me?" 

There is a moment of silence till Shin Hye breaks the silence, she said in between sobs, "I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter