A Memorable Night

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Shin Hye and Soo Jung sneak into Ji-hyun's without waking her up. Both were staring at her till she is awaked. "Ahhhh...PARK SHIN HYE! PARK SOO JUNG! Why both of you are here? What are you two doing in my room? Oh my god, you guys freak me out!" Ji-Hyun is complaining when she saw both of them staring at her when she opened her eyes.

Shin Hye giggles, "Unnie. You are so happy till you even smiling when you're sleeping." Soo Jung chuckles, "Unnie, what are you dreaming? Is it about last night? Omo. I can't believe Soo Hyun oppa did that last night. It was so romantic. How I wish Min Hyuk oppa do that to me...."

Ji-Hyun hits on her head, "You're still young. Getting marry is not your current option." 

#Flashback of the party

At the dance floor, Ji-Hyun is dancing with Soo-Hyun. Just before the music change to the song "My Destiny" by Lyn, Soo-Hyun kneeled down. Taking a small box from his pocket. An diamond ring with a star shape inside the box. Ji-Hyun cannot believe what she saw. Spotlight now is all on the couple.

"Ji-Hyun, I understand this might be a sudden news for you, but not to me. From the moment I met you, I already foresee myself spending life time with you. Meeting you was fate, becoming your jagiya was my choice, but falling in love with you deeper and deeper each day is beyond my control, I wish to have you, Park Ji-Hyun as my wife, Mrs Kim. Will you accept me?" Soo Hyun asked sincerely. 

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter