Secret Messenger

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that night, everyone in the entertainment industry are aware of the wedding news of Ji-Hyun and Soo Hyun. Newspaper, magazine and even news broadcasting about their proposal. At first, they were worried about their popularity will be affected by the news, but then it was the opposite way. Many of their fans are sending blessing to them and were overjoyed to hear the news. 'The Hallyu Queen is engaged' , 'Ji-Hyun got proposed by Kim Soo Hyun' and many newspaper with their tagline. They are even some companies contacted their agency and wished to get both of them to be couple ambassador. It was indeed a great news for them. 

(At Kim's Residence)

"Soo Hyun-ah, have you speak to Mrs Park about the marriage details? You know your omma is not here. Appa don't know what is the tradition and what to do. You need to arrange us to meet up with Mrs Park. Is not polite when you already proposed and yet we haven't meet the in law." Mr Kim said to Soo Hyun during dinner. 

Kim Soo-Hyun bows and nods his head, "Deh, Appa. I will arrange with Ji-Hyun on this."

With teary eyes, Mr Kim tried to hold back his tear, "Ahhh.. can't believe my only son is getting marry. Your omma will be happy."

Kim Soo-Hyun smiles back, "Appa. She definitely will be."

(Shin Hye's room)

Shin Hye is studying for her upcoming exam. Although she had graduated but she decided to further her studies and obtain a Master in Business Management despite he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter