The "Park" princesses

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Park Group has successfully launch a new fashion design. The Park family are happy especially Ji-Hyun, the eldest daughter of the "Park" family. The design was part of her idea and inspiration from the latest drama that she was involved - the one who came from the star. Design and drama both were great hits.

Mrs. Park decided to held a party to celebrate all the happy news - New launch design being a great hits, Ji-HYun's drama hits highest rating, Shin Hye turning 24 in the same week and also Soo Jung, the youngest Park Princess success in signing contract with SM Entertainment to be a singer/actress. Mrs. Park is feeling happy and at the same time relief that everything is going smoothly especially their business still strong even after the deceased of Mr. Park. She had a tough time while managing the business as well as looking after the three daughers when Mr. Park died of heart disease. 

-----------------

All of them were in Ji-Hyun's room, their favourite hang out place for all of them to chill and chit-chat. Not because Ji-Hyun wanted it but because Shin Hye prefers her room to be clean and tidy and Soo Jung's room is too small to fit all of them after all the soft toys conquer the room space. 

"My princesses. Have you have in mind what to wear on the day of the party? You got just about 2 weeks from now." Mrs Park reminded all of them. 

Ji-Hyun chuckles, "Omma, you don't have to worry bout me. Since I'm the one that got you the idea of the new fashion design, I will be settling myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter