01

top secret

Yunho's P.O.V.

I was talking to Jaejoong hyung about the two new agents in our team when our last teammember and my bestfriend Changmin came walking in with two files in his hand.

"Did you hack the NIS again Min?" " It's not like they'll find out hyung." I sighed and took the files.

Changmin sat next to me on my bed and we looked through the files one by one.

There was one guy called Yoochun, who would work both as field agent and as sniper. He didn't seem too bad.

The other one called Junsu came from the North but had changed sides. He was specialised in martial arts.

"Here it says that they have been working together for a while. "At least they won't fight with eachother. Probably."

"We have to remember to act human when they're around. It might be troublesome if they found out." The other two nodded, and I went down to the basement with Changmin.

While he worked on one of his project, I trained it the holographic training area. The others might not need it as much, but I'm not a natural fighter. My main position was the medic, not a field agent.

I had to fight without using my powers because of the new members and I needed to be in top condition. I might not be able to get tired, but getting a bullet in your chest and then contenue fighting makes it quite obvious you're not completely human.

I had been training for about two hours when the doorbell rung. That would probably be the new teammembers. I walked into Min's workplace to call him and we walked upstairs together.

Jaejoong had already opened the doors and welcomed them inside.

"Hi, I'm Yunho, the team medic and a field agent."

"Hi, I'm Changmin, but you can call me Min if you want to. I'm the weapon maker and computer expert. I'm also the youngest. It's so nice to meet you!" Changmin was almost jumping up and down in exitement. No matter how smart he is, he'll always stay a kid.

Our new members seemed a bit surprised that such a childish person was the weapon maker, but I assured them that he was serious when he needed to be.

They introduced themselves and seemed quite nice.

"Are you hungry? Diner is almost ready." Jaejoong told us, but Changmin used the excuse that he had to draw up a design for Yoochun's new snipergun to make it less obvious he didn't eat.

"I have my own gun. Why is he making a new one?"

"Believe me. Once you've tried one of Changmin's guns you'll never want another one. They are much better that any other."

Jaejoong served diner and I ate with Yoochun and Junsu while Jaejoong made up the excuse that he was on a special diet. I was the only one of us three that still ate normal food because I was actually still part human, while the other two weren't.

"So, tell me some more about yourselves." Yoochun told me about his past in the circus, and about how he got there. Junsu was a bit more reluctant to tell me about his past, but in the end he admitted he was originally from the north.

He probably expected a cold shoulder, but I told him it didn't matter and he seemed relieved. After we finished diner we went into the livingroom and watched tv together.

Changmin called Yoochun down after a while so he could personalise the weapons he had designed. Junsu was a little scared to be left alone with me, but I was able to convince him I wouldn't hurt him and he had relaxed by the time Yoochun came back up.

It was now Junsu's turn to visit Min, so Yoochun and I were left alone together. "I understand what you meant with Changmin's weapons being the best. He even modifies the grip to make it as comfortable as possible.

He also told me you had the chip for the weapon return system. Does everyone around here have it?"

"You could use it too? Jaejoong and Changming don't need it. You can hit their hand with a truck and they would still have the gun in their hands, but I'm not the same. It comes in quite useful from time to time. When someone kicks your gun out of your hand, you only have to imagine it flying back into your hand, and it does."

"Is it safe?"

"Yeah. There is a chip in all of your handguns and one attached to the nervesystem in your hand and it's done!"

Yoochun seemed uncomfortable about the idea of having a chip in you nervesystem, but I assured him that the chip was so easy to insert I had performed the operation on myself when I got it.

"Anyway, welcome to the team."

--------------------------------

A/N: first real chapter's up! hope you like it!