05

top secret

Yoochun's P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Junsu's bed. "Please wake up Su. I'm so worried about you. I need you to be okay Su. I can't live without you."

Someone cleared their throath at the door, and I turned around. Jaejoong was standing in the dooropening. I felt my cheecks burn as I asked him if he had heard me.

"Yeah. But I alreadt knew anyway. I'm good at reading people." He knew about me liking Junsu all the time?! I definetly didn't expect that.

"Do you mind me liking a guy? I don't really dare to tell people because I'm afraid they'll judge me for it."

"Nah. I'm not completely straight myself either. Besides, who am I to decide who you should love?" I smiled at him. It felt good to have someone that accepts you the way you are.

Jaejoong entered Junsu's room, and sat down besides my unconcious friend. Jaejoong took a red ribbon out of his pocket. There were Chinese characers embroided on it in gold.

"It's a symbol for good luck." Jaejoong said as he tied the ribbon around Junsu's wrist. "I'm a little superstitious sometimes."

"Really? I didn't notice."

"Guess because it's not the kind of superstition you're used to. I'm not christian. I'm taoistic. I always wear this to keep evil spirits away." Jaejoong pulled out a leather necklace with three charms on it.

The middle one was a Yinyang symbol made of clay. On the left wasan old chinese coin and on the right a small dragon of red stone.

"It looks really old. How did you get it?" "It was passed down through my family."

"I'm not very familiar with taoism. What kind of traditions are there?"

"There are some traditional holydays, but you won't notice them that much. Most rituals on those holydays are performed by priests, but there isn't a temple here. Offerings are a very important part of taoism, so I have some small statues to bring offers to. Furthermore I meditate every day, and I practice tai chi."

Jaejoong seemed very proud of his religion.

There was a soft grunt on my left and Junsu was waking up. As soon as he had his eyes open, he tried to sit up, but I pushed him back down immediatley.

"Easy Su. Don't strain yourself." He coughed a little left over blood out of his lungs, but other than that he seemed fine.

Soon Yunho entered to check up on Junsu, and was glad to see our dongsaeng awake.

I noticed that Jaejoong had already left, which saddened me a little. When I looked back at Junsu, an irrational thought crossed my mind.

I grabbed Junsu by the back of his head, and pressed my lips against his. Fireworks exploded behind my closed eyes when I felt his soft lips.

I was surprised when he kissed me back. I hadn't even thought about him liking me in the way I liked him.

Someone behind me cleared his throath. I broke the kiss and turned around.

"Please try to remember you're not the only ones in this room." Yunho said dryly.

I awkardly scratched the back of my neck. I had kind of forgotten about him. "Sorry Yunho. I forgot abou-"

"It's okay. I wish I had your courage. Just try to remember about me next time." I was surprised at his words, and Junsu asked the question on my mind: "You like someone? Do you- do you like Changmin?"

Yunho laughed out loud. "Me? Like Changmin? Don't make me laugh. We're like brothers. Closer even, but there's no love in the game. Loving Changmin would be a lost case anyway. He might haven't mentioned it, but he's aual. He can't fall in love. I-it's kind of embarassing to tell you who I love."

"We won't tell anyone hyung. You don't have to worry about it."

"This is so embarassing." Yunho sighed shaking his head. "The person am head over heels for is-"

"Guys, lunch is ready. You comming?" When Jaejoong had interupted Yunho, the medic's cheeks became bright red, and he started to stutter. "Y-y-yeah, s-sure."

Wait, Yunho had was in love with Jaejoong?