Junsu's background

top secret

Yoochun's P.O.V.

I entered he interrogation room where my subject was already tied to a chair.

"So you want to switch sides, Kim Junsu? And how can we trust you? How do we know this isn't a trick from North Korea to get a man inside?" I asked him.

He had turned himself in as a North Korean spy not too long ago, and told us he wanted to switch sides. Ofcourse he was captured and knocked out the next second.

"Please, let me in! They killed my parents! The leaders were keeping them hostage to make me work along, but they killed them as soon as I left." His eyes showed fear and sadness, but I could see he was faking it.

"Don't play games with me! I know you're just acting. I can read it in your eyes. Why are you really here?!"

For a moment the walls in his eyes broke, and I could see what lied behind it. There was a lot of sadness and pain, but it surprised me that the most dominant emotion was loneliness. Not just missing someone, but being cut off from any kind of socialising for years.

In a split second he built his walls back up, but they were weaker than before.

I noticed two small, fresh cuts on both of his forearms and asked him how he got them.

"There was a chip in both of them. Some of your agents took them out."

"If you wanted to leave, why didn't you take them out yourself?"

"It would have meant my death. They are kill chips. If one of them is exposed to oxygen for five seconds, the other goes off and a dose of cyanide is pumped into my system. They need to be taken out at the same time."

I asked for confirmation and I heard that the boy had been telling the truth.

"Please, let me in! I can't go back there! They'll torture and kill me, just like with hyung! Please!"

"Your hyung? You didn't mention a brother before."

"It doesn't matter. He died."

I looked into his eyes again, and realised why he put up his emotional barriers.

I left the interrogation room after telling him: "I'll see what I can do."

I went into the room behind the onesided glass and awnsered the questions the people in there asked me.

"Why do you think he is honest eventhough he puts up emotional barriers?" "

He doesn't put them up to hide his intentions. He puts them up to keep himself from breaking down and going insane."

The rest nodded understanding and Junsu's form was marked with the stamp 'accepted'.