07

top secret

Junsu's P.O.V.

Eversince i'd gotten poisoned I was nervous. The North was chasing me again, and was also putting my teammates in danger. Yoochun tried to comfort me, but the nervousness stayed no matter how hard he tried.

I was now sitting in with Changmin is his workplace, waiting for Yunho to come down. There hung a bucket with water above the door that would drop when the door was opened.

It had been Changmin's idea to pull a prank on our hyung.

Yunho entered, and the water fell on him. It was a funny sight to see him standing there with his mouth and eyes wide open in shock and water dripping from his hair and clothes.

Yunho walked over to us looking very annoyed, but he first slipped in the big puddle of water on the floor, which caused Changmin and I to fall to the floor in laughter.

"Changmin! I thought we agreed you wouldn't prank me anymore!" Yunho yelled at the maknae. "S-sorry h-hyung. I wanted t-to cheer J-Junsu hyung up." Changmin had trouble talking because of his laughter, but finally managed to calm down.

Yunho understood why Changmin and I pranked him, so he took the towel that laid ready and dried himself.

Suddenly Jaejoong stood in the dooropening and said we had a new mission. We've done some smaller missions in the past few weeks, so we could work together well now.

Yoochun came down, and Jaejoong explained the mission. We had to break into a hightech skyscraper in which a criminal organization had their headquarters, and download information from a computer.

The whole team would come on this mission. Even Changmin.

I would enter undercover and try to take out as many guards as possible. Meanwhile Jaejoong would enter through the front as a distraction. I was worried he would get into trouble, but he said he would be fine. Yunho would then sneak into the security room, something he claimed to be very good at, and switch off the systems. Changmin would then go to the computerroom to download the information while Yoochun gave him cover.

"Any questions?" Jaejoong asked us, but everyone understood, and we prepared to leave.

The skyscrapter was very modern, and Changmin warned us that there was a lot of security.

I left first and looked for the backentrance of the skyscraper, where a cleaner was throwing away some trash. I knocked him unconcious, and stole his uniform. I could enter the builing using his card and I went up to the 52th floor where the organisation was located.

I entered using the cleaner's card again, and quickly killed the two guards standing at the door by breaking their necks. I got rid of my diguise, and went deeper into the building.

I took a pair of nunchucks from my back. A gun would make too much noise, so I used my favorite martial arts weapon.

I sneaked up behind a guard and strangled him with the chain of the nunchucks. There was a second guard that saw me, but I hit his head hard enough to break his skull before he could shoot me.

A big group of guards ran past me, not noticing me. They must be going to Jaejoong. The second group of guards did notice me, and I took out my second pair of nunchucks.

I moved too quick for the guards to get a clear shot on me, but I was still shot two times, one bullet in my leg and one in my shoulder, before I was able to kill all the guards.

The woulnds weren't bleeding too bad, and they didn't hurt too much to contenue. I've had worse anyway. I went towards the meetingpoint, the computer room, where Yunho was helping Yoochun guard Changmin. There were three guards on the ground, blood flowing out of a small bullethole between their eyes.

Yunho noticed I was wounded, but said that he couldn't help me until we were home.

Out of nowhere the ventilation shaft opened, and Jaejoong jumped down, not a scratch on his body. Changmin finished the download, and we left towards the exit.

When we walked past a window, the window shattered, and Changmin and Yunho fell to the ground, shot through the head by a sniper.