09

top secret

A/N: that's right! An update! Sorry for the long wait!

Yoochun's P.O.V.

Woah, wait, what?! How was that possible? Vampires are just myths, right? And I know Changmin is smart, but build a body like that from metal is impossible! And even if it somehow was true, I would have noticed, right?

Then it clicked in my mind. I had noticed signs. Jaejoong claimed to be on a special diet because of his bad health, but ofcourse he was drinking blood! Yunho walking just around tthe corner when you called him, and Changmin being able to finish projects in a day that should take weeks.

Jaejoong told us that we had to swear to keep their identity secret or they would kill us. "How do we know you won't kill us after we swear to keep it secret?" Junsu asked. "If we wanted to kill you, we would have done that while you were unconcious. Besides, why would we treat your leg if we were going to kill you?" Changmin replied. Okay, that was pretty logical.

"I swear I won't tell anyone about your identity." I said. Jaejoong confirmed my honesty, I already dislike his mindreading, and they all smiled at me. Junsu stayed silent a bit longer until he also swore to hide the identity of out team mates.

"Anyway, I'm going to fix my eye, so if you want to avoid any disturbing images, please stay out of the basement for fifteen minutes." having said that, Changmin left to the basement.

"Are you alright?" I looked up from my lap, and saw Yunho crouching in front of me. "Yeah." I forced the corners of my mouth to lift in a reassuring smile, but he didn't buy it. "Yoochun, I can see in your eyes that you're definetly not fine, and honestly, I get it. I know I would be pretty freaked out if I was in your place. Just know that things will get easier." he sat down next to me and switched on the tv.

Jaejoong put a pot of tea on the table and explained that they were the supermatural specialists inside the agiency, although the agiency didn't know this, and kept the supernatural and the human world in balance by taking out creatures that were killing many people and hunters, human's who kill supernatural creatures, often not caring wether the creature was a danger to humanity or not.

"Changmin and I are going to patrol tonight. You and Junsu can join if you want. Just be ready at midnight." Yunho offered.

I wasn't sure wether I should go or not. On one hand it might be dangerous, but on the other hand it would teach me a lot about Changmin and Yunho's skills and style.

In the end both Junsu and I decided to join Changmin and Yunho. We were all in the livingroom at midnight, dressed in black clothes and with our weapons in their repective holsters. Changmin handed both of us a small package with lenses.

"They're nightvision lenses. You'll need them." I reluctantly took the lenses and wore them. My vision tinted a little green, but it didn't blur like with normal nightvisions. Also they seemed to adapt to the amount of light around me.

In this team, patrol apparently meant sneaking around on rooftops, searching for odd activity. In one of the poorest area's of Seoul we found a girl in her twenties handing out food to the poor.

When she touched the chest of a coughing man, her hand glowed and the man stopped coughing. "That's Minhwa. She's part unicorn. Don't ask me how." Yunho explaned.

I looked around a little and spotted a man on the rooftop on the other side of the street. "Guys, there's someone on that rooftop." I warned and Changmin asked if he had a raven tatoo in his neck, the symbol of hunters.

I focussed, and with the lenses and my naturally sharp eyesight I could barely see a dark tatoo of a bird in his neck. "He does. If he's here, does that mean he's trying to kill Minhwa?" I asked worried. I didn't have anything with supernatural creatures, but this girl was innocent and didn't deserve to die, no matter what.

"He's aiming a handbow at her." I could hear Changmin curse. "If we kill him, the arrow would still be released." Junsu perked up next to me. "What if Yoochun hits the arrow and I shoot the hunter?"

We decided to go with Junsu's plan, since it would probably work, and when the hunter released the arrow, I shot it out of the air and Junsu shot the hunter.

"He's dead. Nice shot Junsu." Yunho complimented. "How do you know he's dead?" Suie asked. "I can feel it. It's part of being a half gh-"

"There's a security breach! Someone's broken into the appartment!" Yunho was cut off by Changmin. We rushed back, but we came too late.

When we got back, the criminals were already gone, and with them, they had taken Jaejoong.