Yunho's background

top secret

Changmin's P.O.V.

It was already two years since I entered my new body. Time really flies when you're happy.

Yunho was helping me in my workplace where I always invent things and mess around.

"Yunho, can you hand me the dissolved glucose?" I was workimg on a medicine against the extreme fatigue that Yunho felt sometimes in the hope it would make him feel better.

"Here Min." He handed me the glucose and I mixed the right amount with the chemicals already in the flask.

I heard Yunho yelp and when I turned around, he had his hands pressed to his chest, and he was coughing up blood. I screamed his name as I caught him when he fell to the ground.

I swiped up some of the blood that was on the corner of his mouth and analised it. Yunho had been poisoned.

A mad idea came across my mind and I quickly concentrated he medicine I had made by heating it up. Then I picked up one of the syringes Yunho had left around in my workplace.

He started studying medicine after I had gotten into my new body but the absentminded idiot always left stuff lying around.

I filled the syringe with the mixture in the hope it would boost his body enough to fight off the poison. Yunho was already having trouble keeping his eyes open when I injected the mixture.

"Yunho, stay with me. Don't you dare dying on me." I said to him, but he whispered a soft goodbye as his heart stopped beating and his eyes closed.

I sat on the ground in disbelief. Yunho couldn't die. He couldn't just leave me, but he did. He died.

I felt something move in my arms, and when I looked down Yunho was lying there, alive and well.

I checked his heartbeat, but it was silent. "Changmin, what happened?" "You died. You're dead, but you're not."

"My mom used to tell me stories about people that were brought back to life as they died. They weren't dead anymore, but not alive either. Creatures that could turn into ghosts whenever they wanted. She called them half-ghosts. D-do you think I'm a half-ghost now?"

Yunho was scared. His voice never wavered unless he was downright terrified. I smiled comfortingly at him as I helped him upright.

"Looks like it. Don't worry, I'll support you, wether you're human or not."