11

top secret

Junsu's P.O.V.

As soon as I saw an opening I sneaked behind the gang leader and knocked him out cold before tying him up. When I was done, I rushed down to the basin, crouching next to Yoochun, who arrived little before me.  

"Where is Yunho?" I wondered out loud as I didn't see him around.

"He went down there..." Jaejoong managed to say between heavy pants. He always looked strong and heathy, but right now his expression showed pure exhaustion. "He's retrieving... Changmin."

Shock must have been clear on Yoochun and my face because Jaejoong tried to explain. I remembered the blood bag Yunho had given me before we went in, and gave it to the vampire to strengthen himself.

Jaejoong immediately looked healthier after drinking it, and explained that Changmin had built a system that would protect the main harddrive when he fell into water, so his mind would be saved.

"We only have to wire that harddrive to his main computer, and then he can use some repair robots he built to repair his body. It's not the first time something like this happened."

"But won't Yunho get electrocuted?" Yoochun voiced my thought.

"You have to remember Yunho isn't human either. He'll be just fine."

At that moment Yunho stumbled  our of a shadow, dropping Changmin's soaked body on the ground. He took off Changmin's shirt and opened a panel on his chest to apparently check if the basic mechanisms were still working before asking us to help drag Changmin to the car.

When we finally managed to get it in the basement, he pushed some keys on the computer and the auto-repair program started working.

We all went upstairs and Jaejoong made us some coffee, making a cup of warm blood for himself.

"Thank you for helping me. Especially you two." He pointed at Yoochun and me, and I felt confused about why he pointed at us. "We've all been hiding secrets from you two, and you still helped, knowing it would be dangerous. I must thank you for that."

"We're a team Jaejoong. Sure, you were hiding stuff, but you did it for a good reason. We get that. Also, in the end, you told us. That's what's really important."Jaejoong and Yunho smiled, the seemed reliefed that we accepted who they were.

"We shouldn't get sidetracked though. That man was most definetly not the big boss. They're still hunting us, and we cant let anyone get hurt. Jaejoong, you didn't happen to hear anything useful right?" Jaejoong shook his head, guilt clear on his face.

"Not really. It's all very vague. I'll be in my room, I'll tell you when I figure some of it out." Jaejoong stood up and left the room. Yunho watched him go before standing up and leaving as well.

"I don't know how I didn't notice before. He's like a love sick puppy." I commented on Yunho's departure, and Yoochun agreed.

"He's head over heels for the guy. Would it work though? Jaejoong's feelings are probably different from ours after God knows how long he's lived."

I shrugged, not really knowing what to say. I hoped it would work out for them. Yunho is someone who could stay with Jaejoong for the rest of his life.

"We'll see." I commented as I cuddled up against Yoochun, enjoying the warm, protective feeling it gave. It had been so long since I felt so safe. Before I handed myself over, before I came to the south, before...no. I shouldn't be thinking about this, about him. He's gone. Lost forever.

I shook my head to get rid of that thought, and Yoochun seemed to notice. He asked what was wrong, but a soft, mumbled, "memories" was enough of an explanation. He held me tighter, and his warmth pushed away the empty feeling in my heart.

That was one of the things I loved about Yoochun: he knew what it was like to have a bad past, and knew that sometimes a simple hug worked better than empty words. He understood me, and helped me better than any psychological coach. "

Let's cook breakfast. The rest is busy." We walked to the kitchen and cooked a simple breakfast. We both weren't as good as Jaejoong, but after living alone for a while you learn how to cook a simple meal.

In the end only Yunho came for food, and there were a lot of leftovers. "How is Jaejoong doing? Is he alright?" My boyfriend asked.

A small smile appeared on Yunho's face -had we really been that oblivious?- as he awnsered. "Jae is fine. Vampires heal very fast. He's now meditating, hoping he can clear some memories from when he was captured. He already mentioned something about a red dragon emblem."

I froze. The red dragon. The toughest spycamp there is up in the north.I scetched the emblem on a piece of paper, and Yunho said it was the same as the one Jaejoong drew.

That was when the shock started to catch up with me. Everything. They were going to take everything. Not just my parents, not just him. No, not just my old life, but my new one as well. They had taken everything I used to call home, and now they were comming for what I had left. At the other two's questioning glances I explained:

"That... That's where I'm from. Red dragon is the institute that trained me.