08

top secret

A/N: double update!!!!!!!!! Please read chapter 07 first!!!!!!!

---------------------------

Jaejoong's P.O.V. As soon as the window broke, I pulled Yoochun and Junsu behind the wall we emerged from. Yunho and Changmin were already shot, but they would be okay.

I must admit that they are great at acting dead. I noticed that if someone paid attention they would have noticed the lack of blood around Changmin's body and the fact that Yunho's blood was black instead of dark red, but other than that it was great.

I checked if Yoochun and Junsu were okay because I wasn't able to smell it like normal because of Junsu's wounds, but they were fine, sad because two of their teammates just 'died', but okay.

Those two were in for a big shock.

I formed a plan to get away because I knew the sniper was still in position. Mindreading has it's advantages.

"Yoochun, If I distract the sniper, can you shoot him?" I asked our sharpshutter, who nodded.

I used some beams on the ceiling to get on the other side without being shot, and crouched next to Yunho.

"Yoochun, when I say go, shoot. Don't hesitate, just shoot."

After informing Yoochun I whispered to Yunho soft enough for the others not to hear: "Sorry Yun, but I have no other option. Please keep up the act a little longer."

After that I yelled go at Yoochun and Pushed Yunho out of the window. He'll probably take revenge on me for it, but it was the best way to distract the shooter.

Junsu and Yoochun were shocked when they saw what I had done, but I held up my hand to keep them silent.

I focused on the shooter's thoughts, but they were gone. "Yoochun, Junsu, please try not to scream too loud. Changmin, the sniper's gone."

After I gave him the sign, Changmin got up from the ground.

When he opened his eyes, the left one was black. Must have been damaged when he was shot. He blinked a few times, and then waved his hand in front of his left eye before groaning in annoyance.

Yoochun and Junsu's mouths dropped.

Just then Yunho stepped out of one of the shadows. "Why the hell did you throw me out of the window!" He yelled and I almost got slapped in my face, but I was able to catch his arm with my vampire speed, and explained the situation.

Yunho saw Yoochun and Junsu, who still stared at us with wide eyes, and ran back into the shadow he came from.

After a few seconds he emerged from a shadow behind our human teammates, and injected both of them with a syrnge filled with probably anaestatics.

Yunho caught Yoochun when the injection started to work while Changmin caught Junsu. I was wondering why the hell he did that, but Yunho explained it was easier to take them along this way.

Yunho took Junsu from Changmin, and shadowtravled back home with the two unconcious boys. I took Changmin on my back, jumped out of the window, and landed on the building where the sniper was still laying dead on the ground.

I ran over rooftops at vampire speed until I reached the house were the five of us lived. Yunho had already laid the unconcious teammembers down on the couch, and was now tending Junsu's wounds.

When they both woke up, they were wary of us. They didn't trust us after we drugged them.

They calmed down a little when they noticed we hadn't tied them up though.

When they realised what had happened they started freaking out badly. We tried to calm them down, but nothing worked until Changmin somehow got an airhorn and rang it.

The three of us explained what we were, and Yoochun asked for proof, so I took out my dark brown lenses and let my eyes become red as my fangs grew. In the mean time Yunho had changed into his ghost form while Changmin opened a panel on his forearm to show the technology underneath.

When they had taken in the information, we gave the two humans a choice: don't tell anyone, not even the agency, or die.