Chapter 5

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I knew it!” Suho said.

“ Know what?” Tao asked.

“ I know why Jieun’s eyes turned purple! She’s a fairy!”

“ Yah! Are you crazy?! There are no such things as fairies anymore thanks to witches! They were extinct a long time ago.” Kris said.

“ Fairies were said to be extinct. But they kept hidden. Jieun’s mother was a fairy.”

“ Were there anymore fairies besides her mother? And you said Jieun’s mother was a guardian.” Chen said.

“ There weren’t. Jieun’s mother was an only child and her mother died when Jieun’s mother was 3 years old. And she’s half fairy and half guardian.” (A/N: Fairies are only females)

“ I never thought our mistress could be a fairy.” Kai said, trying to process the info from Suho in his mind.

“ Yeah. And a hot- tempered one too.” Sehun said.

“ Eventhough she’s half fairy and half guardian, she’s very powerful. I can sense it in her aura.” Lay said.

“ Good. With her power, we can actually defeat the conquerors.” Baekhyun said.

“ Well, I’m going to tell her.” D.O said, getting up.

D.O walked to Jieun’s room. He knocked on the door and Jieun opened it. Her eyes were back to normal.

“ D.O right? Why did you knock?”

“ Uuuummmm……….. we need to tell you something important.”

“ Oh ok.”

Jieun came out of her room and walked to the living room. She sat next to Kris and Chen.

“ So what do you want to tell me?”

“ This news may shock you. It may even horrify you. It may even-“

“ I get it. I get it. Just get to the point Chanyeol-ssi.” Jieun cut Chanyeol’s words.

“ You’re a fairy.”

“ …….. what?”

“ YOU. ARE. A. FAIRY.”

“ I thought I was a guardian.”

“ You are. Well part guardian.” Xiumin said.

“ You’re saying I’m half fairy and I’m half guardian?”

“ Yes. And you’re really powerful too.” Luhan said.

“ How did you guys know I’m half fairy?”

“ At first, I wasn’t certain whether you were half fairy. Your real mother didn’t tell anyone about her being a fairy. But I did some research and found out your mom was really half fairy and half guardian. At that time, I still wasn’t sure about it because fairies were said to be extinct. But since your eyes turned purple just now, I am now 100% sure you are half fairy and half guardian.” Suho said.

“ Wait a minute…… I’m not some fairy that’s the size of tinkerbell and has small wings right???”

“ No no no….. fairies in A-City are human size. Your wings are big too. Fairies are actually a little bit violent too. That’s why they’re powerful.”

“ So I’m going to be a violent fairy.”

“ Pretty much.”

“ Fairies also have enhanced senses such as enhanced sight and hearing.” Kris said.

“ So that’s why I’m the most powerful person in A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter