Chapter 8

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Guys! I’m going to work now! Make sure you stay at home, don’t go anywhere and don’t you dare follow me.” Jieun said as she stood up and got her bag.

It was finally the week that Jieun could go to Everland to work again.

“ See ya later!” Jieun waved.

“ Wait, Jieun!” Suho ran out of the house to catch up to Jieun.

“ What’s the matter, Suho?”

“ Can we follow you?”

“ What? Why would you want to follow me? I brought you to Lotte world last week.”

“ I need to collect information about your friends.”

“ Oh, right! One of them is a conqueror. Fine, you can come with me. But you should ask someone else to come with you.

“ Okay. I’ll ask Kris then.”

 

At Lotte world~~~

“ Jieun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunji ran and hugged Jieun.

“ Hey Eunji.”

“ So…….who are these guys? Please tell me one of them is your boyfriend.”

“ These are my friends from highschool. This is Suho and Kris. And no, one of them is not my boyfriend.”

“ Jieun! Eunji! Stop slacking around and get back to work!” Won Geun said.

“ Guys. You can go anywhere you want as long as you meet me here at 6.00 p.m. I’ll give you money just in case you get hungry. And don’t be so obvious when you’re spying on them.” Jieun said as she gave them money.

“ Jieun, hurry up! We need you to feed the giraffes!” Daehyun shouted.

“ I’m coming!” Jieun shouted back.

 

“ I’m so bored!!!” Tao said.

“ I agree. It’s so boring without Jieun here.” Chanyeol blew a raspberry.

“ There’s nothing on the TV too.” Chen said while he changed the channel for the nth time.

“ Why did Suho and Kris get to go and we don’t?!” Luhan complained.

“ It’s because they’re going to collect information about Jieun’s friends.” Sehun replied.

“ And how about us? We can collect information about them too!” Baekhyun said.

“ It’s probably because we went to Lotte world last week.” Lay said.

“ And maybe because we’ll gather a lot of attention.” Xiumin added.

After a minute of silence, the 10 of them sighed in unison.

 

“ We should have brought Lay. He could easily sense the presence of a conqueror.” Kris said as he looked at Inguk who was bathing the polar bears.

“ Can’t we use our powers?” Suho said.

“ Well, my power is completely useless in this situation since I can only fly.”

“ You’re right. So, I’ll hide behind that tree over there and you see whether he does something unusual.”

Suho hid behind the tree and looked around to make sure no one was looking. He moved his hands and the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter