Chapter 12

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV
“ Okay Jieun. For your final  training, you have to fight all of us.” Suho said.

Final training?! Fight all of them?! Is he crazy?! It’s obvious that I’m not ready yet!

“ Are you crazy?! There’s 19 of you!” I shouted.

“ Fine. You can just fight the 12 of us.” Kris said.

Somehow that doesn’t make a difference…….

Since I can’t convince them, I’ll ask Sehun.

“ Hey Sehun. Can’t you help me? I clearly can’t fight all 12 of you.” I whispered to Sehun.

“ I’m sorry Jieun. I can’t convince Suho anymore. But I’ll go easy on you.”

Uggghhhh.

“ Am I allowed to use any weapons?” I said.

Seriously, if Suho is going to say no I swear I will-

“ Yes. In fact you can choose your weapon.”

Infront of me I saw a table. Placed on the table are the kendo bamboo sword, a bow and a set of arrows, daggers and a korean fighting fan. ( Refer to chapter 7)

I guess I’ll choose the bamboo sword since the others are completely useless in this situation.

“ What do we do? We can’t just sit still and do nothing. Remember the deal?” Namjoon said.

“ How about I fight Exo first and then BTS can jump in?” I said.

“ That could work…” Jin said.

“ So are you ready?” Suho asked.

“ No. I just need to ask one more question. Do you get to use your powers?”

“ Since we’re fighting against conquerors and they also have powers so yes. We can use powers.”

I groaned.

“ Are you ready now?” Xiumin asked.

“ I guess………”

“1,2,3…… go!”

At the same time, all 12 of them ran to me, thus making a circle around me as they surround me. With the bamboo sword, I pulled myself up and landed outside the circle. It seemed that Luhan read my mind as he was already right infront of me.

He tried to land a punch on my face but I ducked and kicked him from behind.

As the others were scattered around the backyard, Kris flew up and attacked me from above. I quickly dodged it but D.O swung his leg and I fell to the ground.

“ Can’t we just fight- one on one? Fighting -all 12 of- you is too hard.” I said as I panted in between the sentence.

“ How about fighting 5 of us?” Chen said.

“ Two only.”

“ How about 4?”

“ Three and I get to choose who I fight.”

“ Fine. You win. So who do you choose?”

“ Hmmmm…….” I said as I studied them.

I’ll definitely choose Sehun because he’ll go easy on me. Maybe Suho since he’s alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter