Chapter 16

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV
“ What the hell are you doing here?” I said with wide eyes.

“ The conquerors are you looking for you, Jieun.”

“ Well that’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?” I stood in my fighting position, getting ready to fight.

Noticing my position, he said “ I’m not here to fight.”

Why the hell is he saying that so freaking calmly after what he did?! He kidnapped his best friend and my brother! Not to mention my friends too!

Just thinking about that made me furious! Despite what he said, I ran towards him and aimed for his stomach. He blocked it and after that, I tried to land as many punches and kicks as I can but he blocked all of them. I begun to sweat profusely as I was getting exhausted.

“ It’s useless, Jieun. I won’t fight back.”

“ I don’t care!” I shouted as I froze his legs to the ground. It was one of the few techniques Xiumin taught me. I teleported in front of him since I was too tired and made an ice dagger, another one of Xiumin’s techniques.

I pointed the dagger to him and said “ Why did you do it? Why the hell did you kidnap your best friend and friends?” I tightened my grip on the dagger.

“ My father made me do it.” Won Geun furrowed his eyebrows.

“ Your father? Why did you listen to him in the first place?!” I held the dagger to his throat.

“ Because my father is the head of the conquerors.” Won Geun stared at me with eyes that could never leave mine.

I was speechless. If his father was the head conqueror, he was born a conqueror. His whole life……..

“ That doesn’t make a difference!” I pushed the dagger some more. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. Won Geun was still emotionless.

I don’t know what had gotten to me. I’m sure it wasn’t the stupid bloodlust. I had complete control over all of my actions.

I challenged myself to slit his throat. But I couldn’t. I just couldn’t. And it seems Won Geun knew too. He used his hand and took the dagger from me and it melted into water again. I took a few steps back before collapsing on the ground. I had just realized the cute husky, Blaze was still there. Despite what I just did to, I assume, his master, he still ran towards me and my cheeck.

Won Geun got out of the ice and kneeled in front of me. I guess his power is strength.

“ I told you, I’m not fighting you.” He said for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter