Chapter 2

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun closed her eyes and put her hand over her eyes since it was still bright. When it was over,Jieun opened her eyes and came face to face with 12 animals. Jieun widened her eyes at the sight before screaming.

" AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After Jieun screamed,the animals started making noise.Jieun started breathing in and out to calm herself.

" Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. Why are there animals in my attic?!?!" Jieun started freaking out again.

Jieun looked at the animals again before walking towards them slowly. Since a deer was infront of all of them, Jieun touched it first. The deer didn't back away but instead moved closer to her.

" Wait a minute............ an eagle, a polar bear, a deer, a fox, a white horse, a panda, a mouse, a rabbit, a dog, an owl, a tiger and a wolf........... they're the animals mentioned in the book!"

Jieun walked to the book. The book somehow closed back. Jieun carefully picked it up and braced herself if anymore animals would come out of it. Jieun flipped through the pages just to find that specific page. She read that paragraph again befor quickly closing her eyes in case any light comes shining from the book. But.......there was no light. Jieun sighed in relief. She wouldn't want another 12 animals in her attic. The attic floor might collapse. Jieun was wondering how her attic floor was still able to support the weight of the animals and herself. Especially with a panda.

* 12 animal warriors will be summoned by their mistress.............wait does that mean I'm they're mistress?! AW HELL NO!*

Jieun somehow managed to get the 12 animals down to her living room. She was just staring at them, thinking what to do. The animals were staring back at her. Jieun then went to the bathhroom (which is connected to her bedroom) to bathe since she was sweating alot. But she didn't notice that the animals were following her.

10 minutes later~~~

Jieun came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her petite body. She took out her clothes from her closet and was just about to wear them not until she noticed the animals were in her room. She let out a small squeal and quickly covered her body with her pillow eventhough she had a towel wrapped around her body. The animals were staring at her especially the owl, with its big eyes. Jieun was starting to get creeped out so again she somehow managed to get the animals out of her room. She then changed into comfortable c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter