Chapter 9

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ How do they even know about her?” Baekhyun asked.

“ I don’t know. But we heard  Won Geun talking about it.” Suho said.

“ Since they’re searching for her now, don’t you think it’s time to go back to A-city?” Luhan asked.

“ No. She’s still not ready yet. Her powers aren’t awakened” Kris said.

“ But how would they know Jieun is the mistress? Do they have a picture of her or something?” D.O said.

“ Fortunately, they don’t. But they might have a clue on how to find her.”

Sehun snapped his fingers and said “ I heard from a guardian that the only way people can identify the mistress is to see all 12 of our signs on her body.”

“ But which part of the body are we talking about?” Xiumin asked, slightly blushing.

“ We have to ask her ourselves. If the signs are on a body part that is NOT visible when she’s wearing clothes, just don’t do anything to make us look like erts. Especially you, Kai.” Lay said and Kai rolled his eyes.

“ But if the signs on her body are visible when wearing clothes, what are we going to do?” Chen asked.

“ Maybe restrain her from going out?” Kris said.

“ Whatever it is, we’ll figure it out.” Suho said.

“ One more thing, when Jieun goes out for work or something, only one or two of us must accompany her.” Kris added.

“ Why?” Tao asked.

“ Since they know about Jieun, they would be expecting 12 animal warriors a.k.a us to follow her around.”

“ Follow who around?” Jieun asked them as she opened the door and then walked into the living room.

“ Jieun……….. what are you doing here?” Chanyeol asked.

“ I live here…………… and it’s already 6.00p.m.”

“ Should we tell her?” Kris asked Suho.

“ Of course. She should know.” Suho replied.

“ Tell me what?”

And so, Exo told her everything.

“ So Won Geun is the conqueror………. And he was my first crush too…….” Jieun muttered.

“ He was your first crush?!” Sehun shouted.

“ Yeah. But it was a crush in high school. I don’t like him anymore.”

For some reason, Sehun felt relieved.

“ So these…......signs….. what do they look like?”

“ It should be in the book. I’ll go get it.” Sehun said.

Sehun took the book from Jieun’s room and then gave it to Jieun. Jieun looked through the pages  and saw 12 signs grouped together in a circle.

 ( Just ignore the Exo logo and imagine the signs grouped in a circle)

“ Are these the signs?” Jieun asked.

“ They should be.” Suho said.

“ How would it be on my body if I’ve never seen it before?”

“ I don’t know. Let me read the book.”

Jieun gave the book to Suho.

“ When the time is right, the signs of the animal warriors will appear on the mistress’s body.”

“ When the time is right? What does that mean?” Baekhyun asked.

Then, something was glowing on Jieun’s back.

“ Jieun…… your back is glowing…..” Luhan said.

“ MY BACK IS GLOWING?!” Jieun said as she stood up and TRIED to look at her back.

Then, it stopped glowing.

“ That was…………… weird.” Jieun stated.

* What if……… what if those were the signs?!* Sehun thought.

Sehun walked to Jieun’s back and lifted her shirt.

“ W-what the hell are y-you doing?!?!” Jieun shouted while blushing.

“ The signs……..” Sehun said.

“ The signs? They’re on my back?!”

“ They sure ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter