Chapter 3

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun woke up with her alarm ringing. Her alarm ringtone was Hyuna's version of 'Gangnam Style'. It's not that she liked the song but it annoyed her enough to make her wake up. She looked under the blanket and saw two arms around her waist. She looked to her left and saw a handsome blond haired guy. She then looked to her right and saw another handsome man with black colour hair. She started to panic.

* Who the hell are these people? What are they even doing here? Don't tell me they broke in while I was sleeping?! But the animals would be alarmed.......*

Jieun slowly removed their arms and got up. She looked around and saw 10 more guys sleeping on the floor! Jieun started to panic even more.

* There are more of them?!?!?! And where are my animals?!?!*

Jieun was so scared that she didn't even notice she said ' my animals '. Then Jieun screamed........really loud.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The hot strangers woke up instantly. The guy with the black colour hair held Jieun's shoulder.

" What's wrong? Are you okay?" The guy said.

Jieun kicked his stomach and quickly ran out of her room.

All of the strangers followed her and and stood by bedroom door.

" Who are you people?!?! What are you doing in my house?!?! Jieun shouted.

" Woah! Okay, I know this is alot to process but will you please calm down?" The guy who slept on her left earlier said.

" HOW DO I CALM DOWN WHEN 12 STRANGERS ARE IN MY HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Jieun exploded.

Just then another good looking man with brown-ish yellow-ish (XD) hair came up to Jieun. Jieun widened her eyes and slowly walked backwards. Suddenly, he walked faster, put his hands on Jieun's waist and lifted her up on his shoulders. The other guys widened their eyes.

" Hey! Let me go!" Jieun shouted as she hit the guy's back continously.

" Ya!!! Don't be so disrespectful to our mistress!" the tallest guy said.

" What?! Mistress?!"

Then the guy walked to the living room and literally threw her on the couch as if she was a sack of potatoes.

" Maknae! You're not suppose to hurt her too!" A guy with a cute face but deep voice said.

" I didn't hurt her. She's perfectly fine." The maknae said.

Jieun wanted to run away but a guy with big eyes and another guy that looks like a bun held her.

" I'm sorry we have to do this!" One of them said.

The guy with blond hair and who slept with her earlier walked towards her. He stopped infont of her. Jieun kept struggling but the two guys who held her were strong.

 " Okay, Jieun. I know we have alot of explaining to do. So will you just calm down and listen to our explaination?"

" Okay........I'll calm down. Wait...... how do you know my name?"

" That is part of our explaination."

" Okay! Explain!"

" Remember the 12 animals that came out of the book yesterday? We're the 12 animals. We were summoned by you to fulfill the prophecy!"

" You guys are the 12 animals?!?!"

" Yup. I'm Suho. The mouse." The guy that slept on her left earlier said.

" And I'm Kris. The eagle." The tallest guy said.

" Luhan here! I'm the deer."

" I'm Chen. And I'm the fox."

" The name's Lay. I'm the white horse."

" I'm Tao, the panda."

" I'm Baekhyun! I'm the rabbit." The guy who slept on her right earlier said.

" Chanyeol's the name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter