Chapter 15

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Purple- Jieun’s thoughts
Blue- Sehun’s thoughts

Jieun’s POV
“ Jieun…. What are you doing…?” Jimin looked at me with his eyes widened.

 What the hell am I doing? I feel like I’m trapped inside and I can’t get out. I-I can’t control myself.

I  kept walking towards Jimin. I know I’m going to hurt Jimin…… but why?

Third person’s POV
Jimin felt a wall behind and muttered a curse. Before Jieun could even lay a finger on him, she heard someone call for her.

“JIEUN!”

……Sehun?

A pair of hands grabbed Jieun’s shoulders and shook her.

“ Jieun, I don’t know what’s happening to you but please snap out of it! You don’t know what you’re doing!”

Sehun looked at the dead conqueror on the floor.

What’s happening to her? She’s transformed into her fairy state and her eyes turned purple. She probably killed that conqueror too…

Sehun leaned and placed his forehead against Jieun’s.  He his fingers softly on her cheek.

“ Jieun, if you’re in there….please turn back….” He whispered.

Jieun blinked a few times and whispered “S-Sehun…?” before passing out.

 

It’s been two days since the incident in the alleyway and Jieun still hasn’t woken up. The others were shocked when Sehun told them about Jieun, who killed a conqueror with her bare hands and almost hurt Jimin, and also about the conquerors. Luhan considered them lucky because thankfully the conquerors lost sight of them. We’re all relying on Lay since he’s the only one who can sense auras, including the conquerors. As the leaders of the 12 animals, Suho and Kris are trying to figure out what happened to Jieun back there and now that the conquerors are here, everyone has been training and keeping a look out for them. Even BTS decided to help Exo and Jieun. Sehun’s  taking care of Jieun, who was sleeping in one of the rooms.

Sehun held Jieun’s hand and looked at her.

She looks like an angel when she sleeps despite of what she did.

Then someone knocked on the door and walked in the room.

“ Hey, there’s going to be a meeting, You coming?” Kai asked.

Sehun nodded his head and they both walked out of the room.

BTS went out to do some errands so it’s only Exo and Jieun in the house like cabin.

“ Guys, we’ve got good news and bad news. Which one first?” Kris asked. 

“ Does it even matter?” Chen replied glumly.

Actually it does. We just let Jieun be in danger and it’s all our fault. Actually, it’s my fault. I was with Jieun but I didn’t protect her. Suho’s having it the worst though. He blames himself because he was the one that allowed her to go to the market.

“ Okay then. Good news is that there is a way how Jieun can control herself. The bad news……*sigh* this is basically what every mistress has to go through. The last mistress who lived 5000 years ago was driven into complete madness. The same thing happened to the mistress before that. Their guardians couldn’t help them at all.”

“ W-what happens after th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter