Chapter 10

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV
“ Time? Time for what?!” I asked.

“ Time to go back to A-City.” Kris muttered.

Okay, they seriously need to change the name of their city. I mean seriously, A-City? Who thought of that?!

“ Do we need to go now?”

“ Yes. Or else the portal will close.” Suho said.

“ Portal? What portal?!”

Just then, a portal appeared above the book.

Oh. That portal.

“ What about my family and friends? And my clothes?” Kai teleported and appeared with a purple suitcase.

“ About your family and friends, you can message them in A-City because right now we have to go.” Luhan said.

Uuuuggghhh, do we really have to go? I mean, what am I going to tell my family and friends? This is so tiring…….. having to lie to them all the time.

“ Everyone! Form a circle infront of the portal and hold hands.” Suho said.

I was in between Sehun and Lay. Somehow, holding Sehun’s hand is making my heart race. This always happens ever since I saw Sehun? Do I like him?

The book started to glow brighter and brighter. Oh man. I hope we don’t fall out of the sky or something like that like in those fanfics Eunji reads.

Then Suho started to mutter an incantation in a weird language and before I could even blink, we were in A-City. Or at least I think it’s A-City. We appeared in a field of flowers.

“ Are we in A-City?” Tao asked.

“ Yeah. Where are we?” Baekhyun asked.

“ Are we really in A-City? If we are, I didn’t know this place existed.” Sehun said.

“ Let’s just walk around and maybe we can ask around.” Suho said.

Seriously,Suho? Ask around? There’s no one here!

We walked to the forest and from then on, we just walked around aimlessly. Some of us started to get hungry especially Kai since he was still holding my suitcase.

“ I’m hungry…………” Chanyeol complained.

“ Chanyeol, just get a hold of yourself! We’ll figure something out.” Xiumin said.

As we walked, we saw a plate of pancakes infront of a big tree.

“ Yes! Food!” Kai said as he walked towards it.

A plate of pancakes? In the middle of nowhere? Sounds like a trap to me. And I was right. I saw a string tied to a tree root and Kai was about to step on it.

“ Kai, watch out!” I shouted as I ran to him.

I pushed Kai and instead of him, I get caught in the trap. Great. Just great. Stuck in a net up on the tree. Could this day get worse?

“ Jieun! Are you okay?” Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter