Chapter 1

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"! I'm late!"

Jieun said as she stuffed her bread in and got her bag. She ran out of her house as fast as she can.

*Joo Won oppa's going to kill me!*

She arrived at the bus stop and waited for at least 5 minutes for the bus. Jieun checked her watch for the time.

*9.40 a.m. ?! Darn it! I'm 10 minutes late!*

She decided to take a cab instead. She reached Everland at 9.55 a.m. Jieun rushed to the zoo section of the amusement park. She ran into a locker room that only the zoo's staff can enter.Right after she changed into her uniform, she bumped into her boss.

"Jieun, why are you 25 minutes late?" Won Geun said in a calm tone.

" I overslept." Jieun said with a small pout on her face.

"Fine. I'll let this slide since I'm your brother's best friend."

" Thank you oppa! And please don't tell my brother that I was late!

"Remember what I told you. Don't call me oppa during work. Call me boss. And don't worry, I won't."

" Oops! I forgot! Sorry boss! Thank you!"

Jieun left the locker room and approached Daehyun who was having a snake around his neck. Children were surrounding him as they were fascinated by the snake.

"Daehyun oppa!" (Just pretend that Daehyun is actually a 91-liner, Inguk is a 90-liner while Jieun and Eunji are 93-liners)

"Jieun-ah! Why are you so late?"

" I overslept."

" What time did you sleep last night? And didn't you set an alarm?"

" I slept at............. 2.00 a.m. I did but I didn't hear it."

Just then, Eunji and Inguk appeared. Eunji was holding a rabbit while a parrot was on Inguk's shoulder.

" Jieun, your finally here! What took you so long?" Eunji said.

" She slept at 2.00 a.m. last night."

" Why didn't you sleep earlier?"

" I was watching movies!"

" And you didn't invite us?!"

" Sorry........."

The four of them talked for about three more minutes befor going back to work. Jieun was having her shift in the safari bus. She was showing the visitors animals such as ligers and bears roaming in a contained habitat. Next, she was having her shift in a small zoo with polar bears,sea lions, penguins, bears, tigers and primates. She then performed a little show with the tigers for the visitors to see. Later, her shift was at the petting zoo. At 6.00 pm, it was time for her to go back home and rest~~~

" Hey guys! How about we have dinner together? I'll treat!"

" Inguk oppa, your the best! Of course I'll go! Think of it as a date. Or maybe a double date with Jieunie and Daehyun oppa!" Eunji said as she hugged Inguk.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh.................... why do you keep pairing me up with Daehyun oppa?"

"Oh, so your saying it's a bad thing?! I feel hurt!" Daehyun said as he put his right hand over his heart,pretending to feel hurt.

" I pair you and Daehyun oppa because you guys look cute together. And I want you to be my sister-in-law! Actually.......I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter