Chapter 17

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV
Jieun and Sehun glanced briefly at each other before looking away.

Is Sehun really my loved one? Sure I like him but does he really feel the same way? Jieun thought.

“ So it’s Sehun? Dang it!” Jungkook said.

“ Congrats lover boy.” Jimin smirked.

“ Wait, wait, wait. Isn’t this some kind of mistake? There is no way Sehun is my loved one!”

Jieun was confused. Why would Sehun be her loved one? Of course they had some intimate moments together and her heart beats slightly faster when he’s around.

I like him but is he really the one for me? Not to mention he’s 99 years older than me.

“ So you don’t like me?” Sehun pouted.

Jieun mentally squealed. He’s so cute! Was he always this cute?

“ No! Of course I like you!” Jieun shouted.

After realizing what she said, Jieun pinked in embarrassment and decided that it was best not to speak any further.

Sehun cleared his throat. “ So how about it Jieun? Would you become my girlfriend?”

Taken aback by the question, everyone widened their eyes.

“ Huh? Did you ask what I think you just asked?” Jieun asked.

“ Sehun, did you just ask Jieun to be your girlfriend?” Luhan asked.

“ Why not? I mean we ARE destined for each other, are we not?” Sehun smirked.

“ But it’s too sudden, don’t you think?” Suga said.

” I don’t think it’s too sudden. If I can help Jieun with her bloodlust, I’ll help. If she’s not willing to be my girlfriend, then I’ll make her fall in love with me.” Sehun winked at Jieun, who ultimately blushed.

“ Wow, Sehun. I never knew you were this straightforward.” Baekhyun stated.

“ Oh I didn’t know that too.” Jieun muttered.

Jimin walked to Jieun and slung his arm around her shoulders.

” Well Jieun, it pains me to say this but I hope you can find happiness with Sehun from now on.” Jimin pretended to wipe a tear away from his eyes.

“ Hey no touching my loved one!” Sehun playfully said.

The rest chuckled at his playfulness.

“ Kris, Rap Mon. We’ll need to talk about something.” Suho called them.

The three of them walked into a room and closed the door. Jieun wondered why they would need to talk privately but just shrugged it off.

Suho came back out of the room and said to the others, “ The three of us have some things we need to discuss about so for the mean time, start training. Jieun, I believe you told me about some new techniques you wanted to try out?”

“ Yes and it’s actually not for me. It’s in fact for you guys.” Jieun said, pointing to Exo.

“ Us? We lived longer than anyone here. I think we know all the tricks to our powers already.” Tao bragged.

“ Actually I only have techniques for the four of you.” Jieun smiled sheepishly.

“ That’s okay then. That means the people you have techniques for are the weaker ones in Exo!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

“ I take back what I said earlier.” Baekhyun said monotonously.

Jieun just announced the four people who she has the new techniques for. To Baekhyun’s dismay, he was one of them. The other three were Suho, D.O, and Kris.

“ Awwww it’s okay Baekhyun. I’m pretty sure you’ll get stronger after all the training!” Chanyeol joked.

“ Shut up.” Baekhyun muttered while glaring at him.

“ Don’t worry, Baekhyun. After this training session, I’m sure you’ll be stronger Chanyeol.” Jieun smiled and Baekhyun smiled triumphantly.

“ Since Suho and Kris are busy, I’ll just teach the two of you first.” Jieun said to Baekhyun and D.O as they walked to the back of the house. The others were training somewhere else in the woods. (Note that BTS’ house is in a forest, kinda like cabin in the woods but less scary!)

“ Teach. It’s very weird when you say it to us.” Baekhyun said, not forgetting the fact that he indirectly called himself ‘weak’.

“ Just accept the fact that Jieun’s teaching you. Who knows, maybe the trick might be of some use.” D.O said.

“ Oh believe me it will.” Jieun smirked.

Jieun taught Baekhyun first. Jieun taught him about tampering with one’s eyesight.

“ Creating illusions? I can do that?”

“ It’s not really creating illusions. You can tamper with someone’s eyesight to make them see things that aren’t there.”

“ So how am I supposed to do that?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

Jieun thought for a bit.

“ Maybe you can tamper with the light that goes to the retina of the eye? Imagine the image you want them to see and just let loose.”

Baekhyun slowly nodded.

“ Okay. I can do that.”

After practicing on D.O a few times, they decided to try it on someone else secretly.

“ So who do you pick?” D.O asked Baekhyun as they were hiding behind bushes, looking at Exo and BTS.

The leaders of the respective groups were with them.

“ It would be awesome if you could try it to Suho! It’s what he gets for dropping a water ball on me.( Refer to Chapter 8)

“ Suho would be a good choice but I already made my decision.” Baekhyun said with an evil glint in his eyes.

Staring at Chanyeol, Baekhyun thought about what he wants Chanyeol to see. Then, he starts to manipulate the light refracted onto his eyes.

Chanyeol, who was talking to J-Hope, suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter