Introduction: Part IV

Pokémon Journey - Discontinued

...Introduction: Part IV...

Name: Do Kyungsoo (Coordinator?) 도경수 
Age: 16
Trivia: Bloodtype A
Ribbons: 05

Current Pokémon Party:

Emy (37) ♂
 Lonely Nature
Furry (33)
 Relaxed Nature

 

Rosy (35) 
 Calm Nature
Pachy (30) 
 Brave Nature

 

Pixy (32) 
 Modest Nature
-

 

 

He paced back and forth nervously, wringing his hands together. Where was she? 

A cry on the floor reminded him that he wasn't alone and his expression softened at the worried look on his Pokémons' faces.

"Sorry about that," he apologized, sitting down next to them. They crowded around him as he spaced out once more, worried eyes scanning the horizon.

The Pokégear on his wrist began to ring, startling him out of his pacing. 

"Hello?" he answered absentmindedly.

"Oh Kyungsoo. It's me, Hyelim," a cool voice from the other line stated. Kyungsoo shot up in surprise, throwing off the Furret on his lap.

"Oh, sorry Furry," he spared before turning back to his phone. "Hyelim, where are you? We were supposed to meet hours ago."

"Sorry Kyungsoo. Let's put our meeting off until later. I got really lost so I won't be able to make it," Hyelim apologized simply. "Anyways, we can talk later. I'm a bit busy at the moment. Goodbye."

"What do you mean busy? And lost? What-Hyelim? Hyelim?" Kyungsoo shouted. He sighed as the call ended and he redialed her number. "Pick up. Pick up."

Seeing no answer, he hung up once again, eyebrows furrowed in worry. 

"Hyelim, don't get into any trouble," Kyungsoo muttered wistfully. 

...

Name: Hwang Hyelim (Scientist Aid) 황혜림 
Age: 16
Trivia: Bloodtype AB
???: -

Current Pokémon Party:

Toro (50) ♂
 Brave Nature
Rosso (50) ♀
 Naughty Nature

 

Rono (50) ♂
 Impish Nature
Wailo (50) ♀
 Sassy Nature

 

Passo (30) ♂
 Relaxed Nature
-

 

The female walked out of the Pokémon Center, looking around. It was snowing, a weather she definitely had not been expecting, especially since she hadn't been heading towards Snowpoint City in the first place; she had been walking towards Twinleaf Town, her hometown where she was supposed to meet her childhood friend. She rubbed her arms against the cold, wishing that, at the very least, she had brought a jacket. 

"What are you doing out in the cold in those clothes?" a shocked female voice questioned. She turned quickly towards the voice, catching sight of a beautiful female standing in the doorway of a building. "Well? What are you waiting for? Come here!"

As if snapping out of a trance, Hyelim swiftly followed the female's lead into the building. 

"You must be freezing," the woman declared, throwing a blanket over her shoulders. It was still cold inside the building but following the female's lead into another room, Hyelim immediately melted happily against the warmth. 

"So-Sorry. I wasn't expecting this weather," she admitted, telling the truth. 

"Expecting? It's always snowing up here," the female pointed out, an eyebrow raised. Hyelim shrugged in response. "Anyways, it looks like it'll be colder than usual tonight. You can stay for the night if you don't mind."

"Really? I-I could just stay a night at the Pokémon Center if it's too much trouble," Hyelim suggested. 

"Stay here tonight," the female ordered, beaming. "You're around the same age as my younger sister. I'm Sooyeon by the way, Jung Sooyeon."

"Hwang Hyelim," Hyelim introduced. "Thanks for letting me stay tonight."

"My pleasure," Sooyeon denied, smiling. "It's a girl's night out!"

...

Name: Kim Yukwon (Coordinator) 김유권 
Age: 16
Trivia: Bloodtype A
Ribbons: 11

Current Pokémon Party:

Fera (30) ♂
 Gentle Nature
Nea (28)
 Modest Nature

 

Raya (30) 
 Brave Nature
Cara (27) 
 Impish Nature

 

-
-

 

 

He blinked, staring up at the sky. Just where in the world was he? 

He sat up, looking around. It was night out - a characteristic he didn't recall the last time he had been up. What had happened?

He thought, remembering traveling with a girl he had met only the town before; then, all of a sudden, that was it. They had been walking and now he couldn't recognize where he was. He looked at the sky longer, searching for familiar stars in order to guide him but his eyes widened instead. He looked at the Pokétch on his wrist, looking for the map app. He blinked once. Twice.

His theory - odd as it had been - had come true: he wasn't in the same region anymore. 

He looked around anxiously, double-checking his pack and sighing with relief that the parcel was still there. He squared his shoulders, pulling on his pack once more. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...right? 

Pulling out a pokéball, he held it readily in his hand and searched for a path back into civilization.