Round 04: Vs. Charmander

Pokémon Journey - Discontinued

...Round 04: Vs. Charmander...

Name: Hwang Hyelim (Scientist Aid) 황혜림 
Age: 16
Trivia: No siblings
???: -

Current Pokémon Party:

Toro (50) ♂
 Brave Nature
Rosso (50) ♀
 Naughty Nature

 

Rono (50) ♂
 Impish Nature
Wailo (50) ♀
 Sassy Nature

 

Passo (30) ♂
 Relaxed Nature
-

 

She let out a sigh of relief as she stepped back onto land.

"Thanks Wailo," she called out, letting her Wailord return to her pokéball. She looked around. She recognized the faint outlines of Jubilife City and headed towards the city, thinking about the incident in her head once more. However, no matter how she thought about it, she and her traveling partner should have ended up in Twinleaf Town. How or why she had ended up in Snowpoint City and where her companion had went, she had no clue. 

Her pace hastened as she stopped by the Pokémon Center for a short healing session than headed once more towards her hometown. Professor Jo would have the answers, hopefully. 

This was a discovery she hoped few would miss. 

She continued walking, pausing only a few feet before the last scenery she last remembered. Her eyes caught on snow in a small patch beside Lake Verity. She rushed over, lightly brushing her hand over the substance. Snow? Would that happen to be...?

She felt the cold breeze from her hand and looked in the general direction of its source. Her eyes widened. Only a slight sliver in the air, she could faintly see the landscape of Snowpoint City. 

A familiar tune struck her and she glanced at the source. A call from her traveling partner before the incident.

"Hello?" she answered, holding the Pokégear with one hand and rummaging through her pack through the other.

"Yo Hyelim. You alright?" he questioned, chipper as always.

"I'm fine. I've returned to where we last were. This is something I'm getting Professor Jo to look into. Where did you end up?" she asked, finding what she was looking for - a roll of caution tape and a few stakes. 

"In the Hoenn region. I think this is Lilycove City or Fortree City. I couldn't really read the sign well on my way in," he answered, sighing. "I hope I don't experience that again. What should I do with this parcel though? I was supposed to deliver it to Professor Jo."

"I called him already and mentioned you. He said it's yours to keep," Hyelim explained, pulling out a pokéball. "I'm going to hang up. Goodbye and safe travels."

"You too. Later," he replied cheerfully. Hyelim hung up, tossing her yellow Pokégear into her bag and throwing up the pokéball. 

"Help me out, Rosso," she called, revealing a Heracross who immediately greeted her with a bright grin.

"Ok Rosso. Help me put these stakes in the dirt," she requested, handing him a few of the wooden stakes. With her direction, the job was soon done, stakes in the ground with caution tape wrapped around to warn passerbyers from entering the area. She stretched before laying out her sleeping bag and laying inside. 

She would need the rest; the work was only beginning.

...

Name: Do Kyungsoo (Coordinator?) 도경수 
Age: 16
Trivia: No siblings
Ribbons: 05

Current Pokémon Party:

Emy (37) ♂
 Lonely Nature
Furry (33)
 Relaxed Nature

 

Rosy (35) 
 Calm Nature
Pachy (30) 
 Brave Nature

 

Pixy (32) 
 Modest Nature
-

 

 

Now where in the world would she have gone? 

Hyelim wasn't one to skip out on her promises without reason, especially simple meetings. He sighed, thinking harder.

Where in the world would that girl have gone?

His eyes widened before he ran out of his home towards the next town over - Sandgem Town. A wild Shinx jumped into his path but he ignored it, running away; he hadn't the time to fight. 

"Please please please let me make it," he muttered to himself. He flung the doors of the laboratory open, panting.

"Professor Jo! You in?" he called, looking around. A head popped out from behind the corner.

"Kyungsoo? To what do I owe the pleasure? I haven't seen you since I passed on a Pokédex to you and Hyelim," Professor Jo recalled, smiling. "What can I do for you?"

"Do you know where Hyelim is?" Kyungsoo questioned, looking at the male seriously.

"I got a call from her just yesterday," Professor Jo answered, raising an eyebrow. "She's asking me to meet up with her at a certain route. Would you like to come? I do need a...bodyguard I suppose."

"Definitely!" Kyungsoo agreed, smiling. "When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow," Professor Jo informed, grinning. "And try not arrive too early. The rendevous point isn't too far from here."

"Yessir," Kyungsoo joked. "See you tomorrow then Professor Jo," 

Kyungsoo ran out of the laboratory, doors closing behind him.

Professor Jo sighed.

"If only that boy would put that passion to something other than love," he contemplated, laughing silently to himself.