Readers' Resources

Pokémon Journey - Discontinued

Maps:

General

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

... 

Important Notes:

Gym leaders are limited to only 3 Pokémon during gym battles as a handicap.

The order in which gyms are challenged doesn't matter since gym leaders often travel.

In the case of co-gym leaders/successors, the challenger may pick one (if allowed) and battle only one of the few.

Champion refers to any person who has won all gym leaders of a region.

Conqueror refers to any person who has won all gym leaders and elite four of a region.

Master refers to any person who has won all gym leaders and elite four of all regions.

The Battle Frontier is only in Hoenn but is open to any Champions. 

Victor refers to any person who has won the battle Frontier in both gold and silver.

Contests are given the same weight across regions but the stages may differ even between cities.

There are four ranks (normal, great, ultra, master) and five categories (cool, beauty, cute, tough, smart).

The judges are the local Pokécenter nurse, mayor, and president of the Pokémon fan club. The local gym leader, supermodel, or legend may join if he/she wishes.

Ribbonist refers to any person who has won all contests in one category; it is a play on the word 'medalist.'

Ribbonwinner refers to any person who has won all contests; it is a play on the word 'prizewinner.'

Supermodel refers to any person who has won all contests and the Grand Festival; model refers to a human modeling clothes as a profession.

Legend refers to any person who has accomplished all of the above.

Note: Will be updated periodically...