Chapter 1

Same Girl

Chapter 1 

Another day of long lectures and boring classes. University just couldn't get any better. I could hear the lecturer's voice becoming fainter and fainter as I slowly fell asleep. Hey, it wasn't my fault I didn't get enough sleep last night from watching a new drama until 3 in the morning. Blame the producer, it's his fault for making such a addictive drama.

'Bomi shi, are you sleeping there?' An angry voice boomed through the lecture room. Eunji nudged me. 'Unnie, wake up! Otherwise Ms Choi is going to be pissed at you!' She half screamed/half whispered at me. I opened my eyes to see a furious face glaring at me. 'Uh, ani, Ms Choi, there was, uh, just something in my eyes and I was just trying to get it out.' I stammered, kind of embarrassed. 

Eunji and Naeun tried to stifle their giggles next to me. I scowled at them. 'Guys, not helping here!' I muttered in a low voice so only they could hear. Ms Park still looked at me like she wasn't convinced. 'Well, I hope that something is not in your eye anymore.' I internally sighed of relief. 'Definitely! I guarantee that nothing is going in my eye again!' I assured her, a bit too loudly.

------------

The three of us walked out of the lecture room for the end of the day. I really needed to get home to catch up on some sleep. But I knew that I would probably start continuing the drama again. Oh well, I'll sleep tonight.

Kai walked up to us and gave Naeun a hug. 'Ohh, the good looking couple have finally reunited now!' Eunji and I teased them. Kai and Naeun were known as the 'good looking couple' around here because, well, they were good looking. Kai had that cheeky but handsome smile and Naeun had a pure and innocent face that was naturally pretty without makeup.

'Hey guys.' Kai greeted us. I gave him a nod and a smile. Kai and Naeun have been together for about 3 months, so Eunji and I have got to know Kai a little better. 'Hey, wassup!' Eunji gave him a fist and he returned it. Eunji was your typical tomboy that would choose a pair of three quarter jeans over a frilly dress anytime. Naeun, ln the other hand, was the complete total opposite. She loved dresses and heels. Sometimes I wonder how they became friends.

Kai turned to look at us. 'This Saturday is my birthday party, so I was wondering if you guys could come. Naeun is already coming.' Eunji and I looked at each other. 'Should we go?' I sent a message to her in my head. Naeun, Eunji and I have this thing with being able to communicate with each other just by looking in the eye. 'Depends, will the food be good?' I rolled my eyes. 'No, will there be any hot guys?'

Now she rolled her eyes. Naeun looked at me. 'Just say yes.' Eunji gave me a nod of approval. I looked back at Kai, who was waiting for our answer. 'Sure! We'll be there. What time and where?' Kai flashed one of his signature smiles. 'It's gonna be from 7 till midnight or later.' he added the last part a bit cheekily. 'At my house of course.' 

************

hey guys this is my first chapter! Even if it is really boring, please don't unsubscribe cuz then I'll feel bad. Hahaha but seriously, I will. Keep on reading, I'll post a new chapter soon!!! Love, Kpopblebee125