Chapter 6

Same Girl

Chapter 6

Oh my god! I couldn't believe it! I had creaming soda all over my perfectly new, not to mention expensive dress!!! I didn't move. I was still in shock. My phone was lying on the floor next to me, a huge crack on the side. Great, now I had a broken phone as well and a wrecked dress. Not to mention the humiliation. Everybody was looking at me and someone else I didn't know. Oh yeah, someone had bumped into me. 

I stood up slowly, with Naeun helping to lift me up, and walked over to where Kai was helping his friend up to give him a piece of my mind. 'Hey you!' He looked over to me. I saw his face, and ohh, was he dreamy! I almost stopped for a second, but I reminded myself that I had already called 'Hey you!' and it would be awkward, weird and embarrassing if I just stopped. I kept on walking to him until my nose was was pretty much, like, 2 centimetres away from his.

'Hyaa! You hit into a lady, pushed her on the floor, spilt creaming soda all over her brand new and friggin expensive dress and cracked her phone, and all you do I stand here?' I asked him, my face red from both anger and embarrassment. I couldn't just stand here and let this slide. Since I was so close to him, I noticed a huge gash along the side of his cheek and down his chin. It was bleeding, but not that much. I guess I didn't notice it before, probably too distracted from the rest of his dreamy face.

I mentally slapped myself. What the hell was I thinking? I'm supposed to be angry at this guy, not gush about his looks. Wait, I'm seen this guy with Kai in uni somewhere before. The must be the same age. We just stood there, my eyes boring straight into his, and I noticed that my nose was almost touching his, and my face was extremely close to his. I was literally under him (you can imagine the scene). Then he laughed. My eyebrows creased in confusion. That quickly turned into disbelief and pissed-off-ness.

What was this guy laughing about?! 'Would you mind telling me what the freaking hell is so funny?' I shouted at him. He raised his eyebrows at me. 'No, it's nothing. Just that you think that that dress is so important, but you don't think this is.' He replied sarcastically, pointing to his injury. Ok, he had a point, but I wasn't gonna back down now. I have my pride and dignity. I stepped back to take a good look at his tux.

'Looking at your tux, it's probably worth at least a grand, or maybe even two. Somebody like me can't afford expensive clothes like that all the time unlike like you, a rich kid. I'm a uni student that needs her money, ok?!' An idea popped into my head. I was full of great ideas today. 'So all I'm asking is that you give $380 back to me, for the dress, since it's totally ruined now.'


Sehun's POV

What? This girl wants me to pay for her dress? I know I could probably afford hundreds of those dresses, but hell no! I'm not WASTING my money on someone like her.  So I just laughed at her again. She went even redder (if that was possible) and she looked like she was about to explode from pissed-off-ness. Literally. God, I just love to be sarcastic. 'What makes you think I will?' I asked her, grinning. She raised her eyebrows at me. 'The fact that I'll spread nasty rumors about you around the whole uni if you don't. I'm a very clever girl.' She flashed me a fake smile.

I laughed again. Homourlessly. Geez I laughed a lot. I took a step closer to her. 'Make me.' The tension was growing and one of her friends, not Kai's girlfriend Naeun, but the other one (Eunji), took the chance a dragged her friend away from me. They gave each other looks and I heard her whisper 'Come on unnie! Let's go home.' She dragged Naeun with her as well. Naeun sent Kai a "I'm so sorry" look. The three of them went out of the main gate and headed back to where ever they came from.

------------

hey guys! How was this chapter? Did I write it really badly, I'm sorry if you think that. Please comment and keep reading! Love, kpopblebee125