Chapter 7

Same Girl

Chapter 7

Words couldn't explain my anger. I was literally boiling inside and you could see smoke coming out of my ears. Eunji and Naeun we're dragging me away and I pointed both of my middle fingers at the freakin' jerk. He pointed to himself and looked at me in mock suprise. My inner beast was let out now. I was pretty sure I looked mental infront of the others. I tried pushing against them to try to kick that guy's nuts, but even though I am really strong, I'm not as strong as Eunji.

Once they dragged me outside of the gate, they were exhausted. 'Unnie, are you okay there?' Naeun looked at me. I didn't answer. Naeun's chauffeur ended up driving us back to her house and I didn't talk the whole way. My head was leaning against the window and I was staring out of it. I could tell Eunji and Naeun were headmessaging each other even if wasn't looking at them. We stopped at the front gate of Naeun's house. I sat in the car for a while then stepped out and Eunji was holding the door for me to enter whe I reached the door. I walked straight past her and up the stairs nto the spare guest room with an en suite I normally used when I slept over here.

The first thing I did was shower. I found some PJs inside the bathroom (probably left there by Naeun). I washed my hair and changed into the PJs. My dress smelt like a raspberry flavour and I dumped it on the bathroom bench. I looked at the mirror and noticed I was crying. My reflection stared back at me, mascara and tears both streaming down its face. Why I was crying? I didn't really know, maybe from anger, or shock, or just a mood swing. It was that time of the month... 

I washed my face and laid down on the queen sized bed and looked at the ceiling. I was exhausted, probably from too much screaming. I closed my eyes and replayed the whole scene again in my head, from the way out of the bathroom of Kai's house, back to the bathroom in this room. I thought about him, my dress, my phone, Eunji and Naeun... I felt a sudden pang of gratefulness for those two. They were probably the most understanding and always-there-for-you friends I'll ever meet. I made a promise to myself to be nicer to them in the future, no matter how annoying they get.

------------

'Unnie. Wake up.' a calm and soft voice woke me up. 'Naeun?' I mumbled, my eyes half open to reveal a worried-mixed-with-thoughtfulness look on Naeun's face. 'Are you okay? Today's Sunday, so you can just rest, don't have to wake up now.' Naeun assured me. 'Ani,' I stepped out of the bed, 'I'll get up now. Where's Eunji?' Naeun snorted, 'She's in the kitchen trying to cook crepes for herself.' I should have known that kid was gonna try to do something like that. 'I'll come out in 20, arachi?' Naeun nodded, 'Kure araso.' and she walked out of my room.

When I entered the bathroom, I thought again about last night, but I shook my head an decided not to think about it. I showered while brushing my teeth and changed changed into the clothes I left here last time I slept over. I walked outside of my room into the kitchen, but I smelt something. I sniffed the air, and I realised that it was smoky. ! Eunji and her crepes. I ran to the kitchen to find Eunji and Naeun trying to turn the stove off. 'Holy Moley! Are you trying to burn the freaking kitchen down?!' I grabbed the fire extinguisher and pushed the two away to spray it over the stove. The fire finally calmed down and we all sighed of relief.

Eunji hung her head low, expecting to be scolded. I was about to give her a lecture, but i stopped myself. I remembered my promise from last night. I sighed and told them to sit down at the bench near the stove. They complied straight away. I sighed again (gee, I liked to sigh) and cleaned up the mess and threw the burnt crepes into the bin. 'Next time, if you want crepes, just ask me.' I told them sternly, my back facing them, cooking a new one for them. I could tell they were headmessaging each other again and I smiled to myself. As the crepes were cooking, I grabbed the marshmellows, chocolate, Nutella, cream and fruit out of the fridge or pantry. 

I dumped all of them in, and folded the massive crepe. I slid it onto a plate, then slid it towards Eunji and Naeun on the other side. I looked like you know, those really pro chefs on master chef or something. Eunji's eyes grew larger and she her lips. I grabbed three knives and forks and slid a chair to the opposite side of the bench from where they were sitting, sat down and handed a fork and knife to each of them. Eunji looked at me curiously, 'So unnie, you're not angry at me?' I rolled my eyes and told her to shut up and eat the food. We finished the crepe pretty quickly.

My mood was finally back to normal, and we all chatted with each other like nothing happened last night. It was a fairly hot day today, so we ended up going for a swim in Naeun's pool. Eunji and Naeun only stood in the pool and dived under, not really swimming if you tell me. I only dipped my feet in and sunbaked because I couldn't really go in (that time of the month). After a few hours of being outside, we came back in and Eunji and Naeun went to shower and wash their hair. I couldn't be bothered going inside the shower again just to wash my feet so I washed it with the garden hose.

They took quite a long time, so I the television and the news was on. The news reporter was talking again about the sinking of the ferry going to Jeju Island. Personally, I thought that it was a pity, but everyone just kept on talking about it it just became a tad annoying now. Also, because of this accident, tv shows are being delayed, like music shows, reality shows and MY FAVOURITE DRAMA, so I am kinda pissed abou this whole thing. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't care, just my drama... Eunji came down first (of course) and said she was hungry. It was about dinner time, so I decided to cook for the kids.

I opened five packets of ramen (because we can eat a lot) and cooked it on the stove and put it aside after it had finished cooking. Naeun had come down now. Then I got some cheese from the fridge and melted it on the stove in a big pan, mixed the five packets of ramen into it. It smelled really good and I heard my stomach grumbling. I dumped some beef inside as well, and after it finished cooking, I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and tipped the noodles inside. I sprinkled some pepper on top and presented my dish to Eunji and Naeun, whose mouths were wide open. I grabbed another three smaller bowls and some chopsticks and we started eating. 

We ate without talking for the first 10 minutes because we were really hungry. Then Naeun asked me, 'Unnie, I never knew you cooked like that!' I gave her a well-what'd ya-know look. 'Yeah! Where did you learn?!' Eunji added. 'Oppa (referring to her older brother) taught me when he was in uni and was cooking for me.' They nodded their heads 'Ahh, kurokona.' After dinner we had chocolate fudge brownie Ben and Jerry's ice cream found in the freezer. We spent the rest of the night sitting on Naeun's bed playing Monopoly and Cheat!, which was hilarious because Naeun couldn't lie well and we could tell when she was or not. We went to sleep pretty early, about 11-12 ish, which is early for me, because tomorrow was a uni day, I was already regretting it.

------------

Hey guys! How was this chapter? What do you think is gonna happen the next day? To Orenjicanyqt this chapter is a lot longer. It is still too short? Just to let you know I really like crepes as well (random). Please comment and keep reading! Love, kpopblebee125