Chapter 2

Same Girl

Chapter 2

As expected, I couldn't stop watching that addicting drama, and I got so frustrated when there were no more new episodes to watch yet, so I just slept and slept more. I was in a deep sleep, having the time of my life dreaming about having a vacation in Hawaii. 

But no, I had to be waken up by a loud shriek from my phone. I silently cursed myself for setting my own scream as my ringtone. My head was in my pillow and my hand reached up to my bedside table, blindly searching for my phone. As I got it, I put it to my ear, eyes still closed. 'Yeboseyo?' My voice sounded muffled. 'Unnie! There is an emergency!' Naeun cried through the phone. I sat right up in my bed. 'What's wrong?' I sounded genuinely concerned.

'Today is Kai's party, and I still have nothing to wear!' She exclaimed desperately. You have got to be kidding me. This girl was waking me up at what, I checked my clock on the bedside table, 4 in the morning?! 'Oh my god Naeun calm down! Aigoo, why are you calling me at 4 in the morning?' But Naeun couldn't hear me. She sounded like she was hyperventilating over there. 

'Naeun! Naeun! Listen to me! Take deep breaths! And calm your farm!' I screamed. 'I called...you cuz...I thought that...you could...help me...!' She said through deep breaths. I suddenly felt sorry for her. She was just trying to look good for Kai anyway. 'You'll look amazing anyway! Don't worry! Here, how about you come over here later, and I'll take you shopping? 'That's great unnie! I'll be over by 10! See you later!'

I plonked myself back into my bed and fell asleep after what felt like three seconds. But this time I had a dream about Kai's party. I knew he was rich, but I haven't been to his house before, so I just imagined like those parties that you see on tv in rich kids' houses, you know, those types. And I also saw some pretty cute guys! I unconciously smiled to myself. They approached me and I was talking to them, having the time of my life when..

'Unnie! Wake up!' A voice woke me up. It was Eunji. 'What are you doing here?' I mumbled into my pillow. 'You just woke me up from, like, the awesomest dream ever. How will you ever repay me?' I heard two snorts behind me. The other was probably Naeun. 'I brought Unnie along with me so we can all go shopping together!' She said happily. Oh yeah, I promised to take her shopping. My hair was a mess. 'What's the time? I need to get ready.' I mumbled again. 'Its about 8:30.' Eunji replied.

What? 8:30? That meant I could have finished off the dream or something? 'How did you manage to get Eunji out of bed?' I was actually kinda curious. I would never be able to do that. I wouldn't choose to either. I didn't want to risk myself getting scratched in the face or something else horrible. Eunji might be a tomboy, but she needs her beauty sleep like every other girl. 'I told her that I'd take her to eat any crepe she wanted.'

My mouth shaped a 'O' in realisation and I nodded my head. So that's how you get the legendary Eunji out of bed. 'Then I practically dragged her out of her door.' I stopped shaking my head. 'Unnie was too busy thinking about crepes that she didn't have time to injure me or anything.' Naeun looked a like a proud kid boasting that she won 1st place or something. 'Clever girl.' I praised her. Her grin widened even more.

Hey, I would be proud if I got Eunji out of bed. Pretty much no one has done it before. Except maybe her parents... Eunji was nearly always late for school. Well, she looked kinda pissed now. 'So hurry up and get out if bed so we can go eat crepes!' She brightened up with the last word.

************
Hey guys! How did you like this chapter. Please tell me if you think they are too short or anything. Love, Kpopblebee125