Chapter 8

Same Girl

Chapter 8

I woke up so late the next day I had to rush the makeup, so I ended up only wearing a little becuase Eunji was yelling from downstairs for me to hurry up. We caught the train to the uni. It was a pretty boring day, like always, and most of the time I just looked at my desk and completely ignored the lecturer. I really hoped I wouldn't bump into him today, cause it would just be so awkward and I don't know if Eunji and Naeun would be there to stop me from punching him into face or something horrible. Naeun took the seat next to me and the window and looked out of it, like she always did in high school. When class finished, Naeun said she needed to go pee and I should just go out first.

So I just walked outside and sat on one of the benches, put my stuff next to me and waited for Naeun to come out of the toilet and Eunji to finish her class. They were both taking hell of a long time, so I got out my phone and snapchat-ed Eunji. I figured that was a waste becuase she wouldn't be on her phone anyway since she was in class, but to my surprise, or not, she replied straight away. It was a picture of her Olaf (from frozen) pencil case and it said 'nearly done 😁 meet me at my classroom in five' i laughed to myself, imagining Eunji doing that face. So I texted Naeun 'meet u at Eunji's classroom in five' and she texted back 'I know, got the snapchat' I stood up, grabbed my stuff and still managed to text to Naeun 'lol, can you imagine her doing that face?'


Sehun POV

I walked out of the classroom and people were giving me weird looks. They were staring right at the scar running from my check to my chin. It just made me think of what happened 2 nights ago again. To be honest, I wasn't really mad at her, I just found her being so angry amusing. Just the scar was the only that made me pissed, probably becuase I got so much attention from it and i wasn't really used to it. She was quite pretty, but I would never admit that. I realised that I actually didn't know her name yet. I was about to walk down the stairs when something caught my eye from downstairs. My whole froze and my eyes were glued onto her. I felt like I even stopped breathing.

I guess you could call it love at first sight. There was a girl sitting on park bench with the green grass surrounding her, making it look like she was in a photoshoot or something. Her long, wavy ombré hair was on her shoulders and she was almost makeup-less. She was wearing a knitted moustache design jumper, ripped skinny jeans and traditional black and white converses. She was sitting cross-legged and looking at her phone. Then she laughed to herself. I heard my heart quicken by like, a lot and I wasn't sure if this was healthy or not. I realised that I stopped breathing, and I quickly let out a huge breath. You know how in the movies, when a guy sees a girl that's really pretty, it makes the girl seem like an angel or something and the view is filtered pink and there's like romantic music playing in the background. Well, I could totally relate to that right now. It was just, just..just... I don't know how to describe her. I just stared at her for, what felt like at least a few minutes. 

I was going to walk down to her, but someone had to ruin the moment and bumped into me, making all of my notebooks fly out of my hand. I turned around, kinda angry, but I realised it was Kai. 'Oops! Sorry!' He apologised and picked up my books. I ignored him and ran down the stairs to find her, but she was gone. Kai followed me, carrying both his and my books down the stairs, which was hard work, but he could manage. I turned 360°, but I couldn't see her anywhere. It was like she vanished all of a sudden. I felt kind of dizzy, and a bit confused, like my mind wasn't working properly. I closed my eyes and shook my head. What was happening to me? I've never felt like this before.

'What's the matter?' Kai asked my from behind, when he finally caught up with me. I didn't answer. 'Sehun? Are you okay?' He asked again. I motioned him to follow me. I led him to the cafeteria and sat down on one of the chairs, and he followed suit. He didn't ask me anything now, just looked at me, waiting for me to say something. 'Hyung, how do you feel when your around Naeun?' He raised his eyebrows in suprise. 'I... uh..um..ahh,' he stammered, 'I don't know. I guess, you know, my heart beats quicker, I feel the urge to smile...' I could tell this was hard for him to tell me, after all it was kinda personal. I would be embarrassed if I was in his situation.

'Why? Wait, don't tell me.. You like someone?' Kai's eyes widened in alarm, then after a few seconds he broke into a smile. 'Congratulations, Sehun! I knew this day would come! Hyung is happy for you!' I grabbed his collar and brought him in closer. 'Shh! You're so loud! Yes, I do like someone, but you don't have to tell the whole world!' Kai nodded, still grinning and asked me, 'So who's the lucky girl who broke into Sehun's stone heart?' He was teasing me and we both knew it. 'Shut up. I don't have a stone heart.' Kai nodded in agreement, 'Yeah, you don't have a stone heart, you don't even have one!' He laughed by himself. 'You didn't answer my question from before, what's her name?' He was serious now. It didn't occur to me that I didn't even know her name.

'Actually, Hyung, I don't know her.' I fidgeted with my hands. 'What is this? Love at first sight or something? Are you sure you like her for real?' My face was humourless. 'Do I look like I'm joking?' Kai had his thinking face on. 'So what do you want to do?' He asked, still in deep thought. I wasn't really sure myself. 'I guess I'll just wait to see if I can see her again. Until then, I can't really do anything.' I was kinda lost and didn't know what to do in these situations, since it was my first time. 'What did you do Hyung?' Kai smiled to himself. 'The first time I met her was when she dropped a book on the floor, and I picked it up. I didn't know how to really introduce myself, so I slipped a piece of paper into her book with my phone number, went up to her and her friends and gave back her book.' Ahhh... So that's how you make a move. 

I thought to myself for a moment. I wanted to know this girl. I wanted to be there for her. And I wanted to be by her side. I was filled with a new found determination and I promised to myself that I would get this girl.

------------

Hey guys! How was this chapter? I wrote this at like 12 in the morning, so appreciate it. Sorry, I don't really know how to write love at first sight experiences, so it was kinda awkward for me writing this. It took me at least two hours to get this done! Please comment and keep reading! Love, kpopblebee125