Chapter 15

Same Girl

Chapter 15

Was I...
Jealous?

Who was this girl?
Was she Sehun's girlfriend? 
I could never compete against her. She is so pretty.
I mentally shut myself up. Who cares if she was his girl friend? Who was I to care? And why would I want to compete with her? But I couldn't shake the feeling off.
I squirmed uncomfortably in my chair.
I just looked down in a angry huff and stuffed a large spoonful into my mouth.

Whatever.
Sehun can have whatever girlfriend he wants. It not my problem, I don't like him or anything. I shouldn't care.
But I do. Why, why, god? Why do I feel funny?
My mental battle with my conscious was giving me a headache.

I think the girl noticed I looked upset or something, but I didn't care about her. She exchanged confused looks with Sehun and then turned back to me.
  
She took a hand out to shake mine.
'Hi! I'm Oh Hayoung, JiJi's- sorry, I mean Jihyo and Jihyun's older sister. You must be the new babysitter.' She gave me a warm smile that reminded me of her mother when I first saw her.
I was about to eat another spoonful, but stopped right when I had opened my mouth and I heard her introduce herself.
So... She wasn't Sehun's girlfriend?
I don't know why but I sighed in relief.
She was just the younger sister of Sehun. The "oppa" made sense now.
I took my hand out and shook hers and returned the smile.

'I'm Yoon Bomi. Yes, you're right. I'm the new babysitter.' I gestured to the seat next to Sehun. 'Sit down! Have some lunch!' I was feeling much better after what just happened. All the frustration and confusion had melted away.
'Oh my god! This feels like a family dinner already!' Jihyo exclaimed as she clasped her hands together. Jihyun looked at me. 'Honey, you guys really need to get married soon so we can actually be a family.'

Sehun's eyes widened and he gave his younger sister a shut-up-and-eat-your-food face. I just sat there. I wonder what it'd be like married to Sehun. I would definitely be rich. Hayoung snorted becuase she could tell what I was thinking. I lowered my head and just ate my food. 'Great, Jihyun. Just had to make this awkward for those two.' Hayoung was laughing now.

Sehun kicked her shin from under the table. 'Oww! That hurt!' She whined. At least she stopped laughing now. He rolled his eyes and kept on eating. Hayoung gave me a knowing look and continued eating. Everyone was just eating and no talking. Wow, I never managed to eat without talking before. Normally I was a bubbly person.

But, oh how things have changed. A LOT happened today. 

First I came here, first day of this job, and expected to see two adorable twins, which I did see, but as the form of little devil's spawns. Then they drew on the wall with permanent markers and I told them to stop otherwise I would use my Taekwondo skills on them, but they just ran away. I found them hiding in a closet, but they ran away again.

Then I chased them downstairs and around the whole story, which was really tiring. I was begging to doubt their humanity and thought they were vampires. Then I bumped into something hard and fell to the ground. When I looked up, I saw a freakin what seemed to be a vampire staring back at me, so I screamed that it was a vampire and it was gonna kill me.

Turns out it was just Sehun, but how did I know? His yucky red lollipop was all over his mouth. Thinking about it again just gives me the shivers. That all happened in half and hour. Then in the next hour I managed to cut my finger, promise Sehun 10 wishes, cook lunch for the Oh family and get jealous of a girl who turned out to be the Ji-twins' sister.

After I finished my recount for the day—it was definitely going in the diary—everybody had pretty much finished their food. Sehun and Hayoung went upstairs, probably to their rooms and I told the Ji-twins to stay back for some fruit. I skinned some apples for them. I was washing the dishes and they slid their plates to me and went outside to play again after they had eaten it.

I checked my watch again. It was 2 o'clock already. This probably sounds wierd,but I like washing dishes. It helps to relive stress and gives you time to think over things. My feelings were messed up today. Towards Sehun, I mean. Sometimes I feel like he is the biggest jerk in the world, which he is, or sometimes, I...like him. I'm not confessing or anything, but I don't know what this is.

I absolutely 100% wouldn't LIKE like him in THAT sense. Or would I? Thing is, I don't even know what I'm feeling my self. I finished wiping the dishes and walked to the longue and sat in one of the squishy sofas. I grabbed my phone out and played a game called piano tiles. I am addicted to it and my high score is 1395 (not for real) and I've been trying to pass it for a week now.

I growled. 1296? So close to my high score!! I banged my fist against the couch in annoyance and pressed play again, determined to beat my highs score once and for all.

'Hey.'
I looked up, to see a smiling Hayoung. 
'Mind if I sit here?' She asked.
I shrugged. 'Sure. I mean, it IS your house after all.' 
'True.' She sat down on the couch next to mine. I stopped the game, becuase it'd be rude to play it in front of her when she was just sitting there.
She looked like she had something to say, so I just waited for her to speak.
Finally she opened to say something.

'Sooo...' The atmosphere was still kinda awkward as we didn't really know each other. 'What do you think of my oppa?' I stared back at her. 'You don't seriously think I like him, right?' She sort of nodded. 'So what was your first impression? Was he good looking, or cool, or manly?' I snorted. She looked at me weirdly. 'What?'
I laughed at her. 'Good looking, cool or manly? These are words to describe the Oh Sehun I have come across three times?' 

She was still looking at me weirdly, so I explained the whole meeting of Yoon Bomi and Oh Sehun. From the party, to the vocal club, to today. I've only known him for 6 days, and he was already that much of a jerk. When I had finished my mini rant, Hayoung just have me a sympathetic look. 'Geez, I knew my oppa was a freaking annoying bastard,  but ouch, it must be so painful for you. Especially that you like him.' She was teasing me again.

'How many times do I need to say? I DONT LIKE HIM! Why would I, anyway?' She was skeptical. 'All the other girls that have met my oppa, unless they had someone else in mind, they ALWAYS fall for him. ALWAYS.' I was impressed. This guy was one lady magnet. I scoffed. 'Who said I didn't have someone in mind?' I half lied. I sort of did.

I had Suho in mind. I think he's cute. Really cute. So cute I want to pinch his cheeks.
'Oh yeah? What do you like about him? Why do you think you feel this way? And most importantly, why is he better that Sehun?'
At lest I knew the answer to the last question. Suho is better than Sehun at being nice and just being sweet in general.

We kept on talking, and soon, we grew closer ad it wasn't awkward between us anymore. She talked about some of her problems as well and I tried my best to help her. Somehow out conversation led to clothes, to magazines, to models, to celebrities, to kpop stars, to rainbows and unicorns. I know right? Wierd.

'I like talking to you.' She stated. 'You're like the unnie I never had.' I simled back at her, happy to have grown closer to someone else.
The Ji-twins entered into the house from the verandah door, and came in exhausted. 'Water, water. Oh my god my voice sounds funny.' Jihyo's voice sounded strained and croaky, from running too much.

After I had got them them water to drink, I check the time once again. It was 3:57 in the afternoon. Already! I sighed. I wanted to girl talk and gossip with Hahoung for a bit more.
'Hey Hayoung ah, I have to go now. It's 4 already.'
She looked a little disappoited to see my leave as well.
I wanted to stay, but I couldn't, but shift was finished.
I packed up my bag and the Ahjumma opened the door for me to go. I bid my farewells to the Ji-twins Hayoung and have them all each a hug. Then I turned to the door and started walking out.

Meanwhile in Hayoung's head...

There were heaps of girls that fell head over heeld for my oppa. Even I have to say, he's pretty cute, but I'm his sister so it'd sound like if I wrote that. Bomi unnie is the first I have ever meet that actually thought he was pissing her off and not that he was totally perfect and could do now wrong.

All the time, girls would try to get close to him, but he just ignored every single one of them. But he actually seemed embarrassed when I was talking it about JiJi making the conversation. He CHANGED. She even got the approval from JiJi to get married, which isn't gonna happen yet or won't at all.

She thought to herself and chuckled at the thought.
"I think this one is the one."

------------

Hey guys! How was this chapter? To Maechille123, you guessed right. It is Sehun's sister. Congrats, /throws confetti/. A new character is introduced, how exciting. Exams are coming up at my school, so I might not update for a quite a longish time. Sorry, I'll still write and try to post, but if I can't, don't think I've stopped the story or something. Keep reading and please comment. Love, kpopblebee125