Chapter 17

Same Girl

Chapter 17

'Yes, please deliver it.'
I talked to the fast food store on the phone.
I know you shouldn't eat too much unhealthy food, but who the hell cares now. I couldn't be bothered making breakfast. 
Then I fell back asleep again.

The ding dong of my doorbell woke me up from my sleep.
I stood out of my bed, hair going in all different directions. I scratched my head and winced from the bright sunlight. I put on my slippers and trudged slowly to the door. When I opened it, a smiling boy looked back at me.
Holy .

He was about to open his mouth to speak but I quickly shut the door.
I pushed my back against it and covered my mouth, too suprised to move.
'Bomi ssi? Are you okay?' Suho asked from the other side.
I slapped my cheeks to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and it woke me up completely. Then I fixed my hair in to a nicer position, put on a smile and opened the door.

'Hi Suho!'
He had a concerned look. 'Are you okay?'
I nodded, embarrassed. I uncounciously played with a strand of my hair, then immediately stopped when I realised I was doing it becuase it looked like I was trying to flirt with him.
'Are you sure? You seemed a bit worried there.'
I shook my head.
'Im okay. Just not used to good looking guys at my door in the morning.' Being truthful.

He blushed and gave me another dazzling smile. I felt my insides melt.
'Anyways, I'm here to deliver chicken for you. Here's your whole seasoned chicken. 11000 won thanks.' I creased my eyebrows. 
'I only ordered half. But it's okay. I'll take it.
He held his hand out for the money. 'Wait a second.' I ran to my room to get some money. When I came back, he was still standing there, tall frame and all. 
I silently gushed to myself, he was just too.. Too.... There's no word to describe.

I snapped back to reality and handed him the correct amount. He gave me the chicken in a take away box. It was an awkward silence so I broke it.
'Wait, how come you have two jobs?' I asked out of curiosity.
'Ohh. Because my mum is in hospital, my dad, brother and I all have to work hard to earn money. Also, uni costs money as well, and my dad can't afford to pay my tuition fees, so I have to.' Talk about depressing back story. But it was really sad to hear.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry! At least I know how you feel sort of. Both of my parents died in an airplane accident when I was 8.' 
He nodded, 'I still have my dad, but you don't. I can't imagine life without him now. Do you have any siblings? You couldn't have managed on your own.'
'Yeah, I have an older brother, but he's in America.'
'So you're on your own.'
'Yep, on my own.'

It grew silent and awkward again. We both just stood at the door and fiddled with our fingers. 'I guess you should go now.' I was reluctant, but he had to do his job.
I was about to close the door when his hand stopped it, really hard, shocking me and I jumped back. I felt his gaze rest on me I looked back into his eyes. We just stayed silent there, for like, 10 seconds. 

'Listen, Bomi.' He paused. I raised my eyebrows, willing him to go on.
'Wouldyouliketogooutsometime?' It was really fast and I couldn't understand it at first, but I thought over it again and it hit me hard. My eyes widened to the size of saucers. I froze and no answer came out.
He misunderstood me and looked disappointed, but was trying to keep it in.
'I understand. It's okay.'

He turned around to leave. I snapped out of my trance. 
'Wait! Don't go!' I grabbed his wrist and turned him back to facing me.
'What I'm trying to say is, yes! I'llgooutwithyousometime!' I copied him, saying it really fast. He immediately brightened up. 'Really?'
I nodded, falling for his smile for the umpteenth time. 'Yes really.'

'So... Is tomorrow good for you?' 
'Sure.'
'I'll meet you here at noon?'
'Sure.'
'I'll be going now.'
'Sure.'

My brain was still half in shock of was just happened. I didn't even notice him leave and close the door for me. It locked automatically. I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. I thought over what just happened.
I ordered chicken.
It came by delivery.
Suho was the one delivering it.
I paid for the chicken.
We talked about parents.
He asked me out.
I said yes.
WAIT! just need to clarify some things. He asked me out. SUHO asked ME out.
WHAT. THE. HELL.
ashdcjdhdgfneiwkdmmcivimrnwicolc.
I couldn't control it and screamed really loud. Out of realisation, suprise and joy.
I slapped myself to see of I was dreaming, because this really was a dream come true.

I slapped myself again in frustration. Why did I just say 'sure.' like that? 
I could made myself look better at least. I sounded like I was uninterested.
What he doesn't like me anymore? Did he even like me in the first place?
Wait, he has to like me to ask me out right?
I was too confused. I needed to talk to someone.

I quickly snatched my phone and checked skype to see if Eunji or Naeun was online.
They both were. Even better.
I immediately videochatted them and they both picked up.
'Hiya— woah! Nice hair you got.' Eunji was referring to my bed head.
'Shut up. I've got news. BIG news.'
'Was is it Unnie?' Naeun was a fan of gossip.

'I got... ASKED OUT!!!' I practically yelled into the speaker.
I saw Eunji and Naeun wince from the loud noise, then their mouths formed and "o" shape from disbelief.

'ARE YOU KIDDING? OMG YOU GOT ASKED OUT?' Eunji burst out laughing.
'Who was it? When was it? Where was it? How did he do it?' Naeun spoke really fast.
I couldn't stop a grin forming on my face.
'You remeber Suho?' I saw both nod.
'Well, I ordered chicken this morning and I told the people to deliver it. Turns out that he was the delivery boy. He needed the money to held pay for his mum's hospital fees and his uni fees. Such a good son.' I gushed.

'Wait. You got asked out by a GOOD LOOKING GUY?' There came Eunji again.
I glared at her. 'Will you just shut up?!' But I was smiling as well. Never expected that to happen, and I understood why they would be thinking that as well.

'I need to talk to you in person.' Naeun spoke seriously. 'Omg I can't believe this happened! I want to know EVERYTHING.' I nodded slowly. She seemed more excited that I was, and I was the one being asked out after all.
'Okay. Let's meet at my apartment in 20 okay?' I suggested.
'Okay. See ya later!' Eunji screamed then got out of the chat, leaving Naeun and me.
We both rolled our eyes. 
'You can't be Eunji if you're not loud.' Naeun joked, them ended the chat.

Half an hour later....

We sat in a circle, munching on the chicken I ordered earlier, and I told the whole story to them. From when I ordered chicken to the end of our skype chat.

'You know what? We really need to get our own apartment. I can't be bothered walking all the way here every single time something happens, you know.' Eunji whined while stuffing the chicken wing in .

'True.' Naeun added. I nodded. So we went out to the real estate angency to check new apartments to share out.

............

We were strolling through an apartment block that had been just built. It was close to the uni and wasn't too far away from Myungdong and Insadong and all. 'Its too squished up.' Naeun complained. She had always lived in a big house. So we tried another one.
Eung I thought that there wasn't going to be enough space in the bedrooms for her pillows. So we tried out another one. But it didn't have air conditioning and hearing yet and that would cost a lot so we tried another one.

The real estate agent was starting to get a little pissed off. I mean, he didn't say anything because that'd be rude to the customer but I could see it on his face. 
'Guys. I think he's starting to get a little frustrated. Why don't we just choose one?' Naeun headmessaged us. She noticed it too.
'We might be living here for the next few years! We have to pick the right one!' Eunji insisted. I shook my head. 'Do you even know if you're allowed to move out yet?' I asked both of them. I had no problem, no one could say I couldn't.

They both stopped. 'Good point.' Naeun remarked. 'My parents don't really care as long as I'm not wasting my life.' That was expected, Eunji's parents really let her do whatever she wanted, as long it wasn't stupid. This wasn't stupid right?

'We'll stop for the day, thanks.' I told the real estae guy. He nodded, sort of relieved to end. 'Have you decided on any?' He was eager to get some business.
We shook our heads. 'Give us some time to think over.' Naeun explained. 
'Sure, then do you want to go back to the agency with me then go back or would you just like to leave now?' We had another head message conversation.
'We'll just leave here.' Eunji replied.

............

We walked out of the apartment lobby and out onto the streets. In the middle was Naeun, and Eunji and me on either side. We were strolling casually until Eunji pointed to something and said, 'Bomi! Naeun! Look!' Naeun and my head turned at the same time.
'Oh my god! Our BUBBLE TEA place!!!' Naeun screamed, and we all jumped in happiness.

Bubble tea was heaven.
Bubble tea was totally awesome.
But... bubble tea was ridiculously pricy. Normally I added so many things inside, it costs up to 7000 won! And a normal drink is only 2000-3000 won.

This bubble tea place was also the place where I first met Eunji and Naeun. We all went to the same school, but we were in totally different friendship groups and never got to talk much with each other. Eunji was always a girl that could quickly made friends with. We were waiting after school to buy some bubble tea here. I was behind her in the queue, and I dropped my personal made Jo Insung wallet (becuase Bomi loves him) in front of me. She turned to pick it up and smiled when she saw it.

'You like Jo Insung?' I nodded, happy someone recognised him, I mean, of course they would, it's Jo Insung for God's sake. 'Cool! Me too!' 
I looked at her carefully. 'You're Jung Eunji right? I know you, you performed at school once! Gee, your voice sounds really nice!'
She grinned. She liked it when someone complimented her voice.
'You're the one that danced, aren't you? Yoon Bomi?'
I liked it when someone complimented my dance skills. I was pretty good, after all.

And after that, we chatted at that place for a long time and eventually started to sit with each other at school. Naeun was a different story. She was a quiet girl and didn't socialise much. Many guys swooned over her beauty, but she didn't notice. Sometimes, they would try to ask her out, but she never had the time becuase she was a studious kid. She's studying medicine now, and is planning to become a pediatrician.

She was studying here one day, and a guy at our school came to ask her out. She said no, obviously, becuase it was close to exams and she wanted to get good scores. That guy was known as a player at our school. He was a total jerk, and he wasn't used to girls rejecting him. So he got really pissed and pushed her against the wall. He asked her in a angry tone why she rejected him and was about to hit her.

Eunji and I walked in and had seen everything.
'Stop there, you son of a ! How dare you do that to her!' Eunji screamed.
I ran to him and gave him a good kick in the nuts, then a few punches in the face. Learning Taekwondo for eight years really does pay off when you need it. The guy ran away, scared of me, and I liked it like that. We both rushed ro Naeun and asked if she was okay. Of course she said yes, she was always polite.

At first, she was a bit shy, but when we got closer, we realised that she actually similes a lot. Also, we had a common interest.
BUBBLE TEA!

Back to now. Eunji and Naeun went to sit down and I ordered. I've been with them here so many times I knew immediately what they wanted. The waiter tapped on his touch screen ordering machine. 'What would you like, noona?' New guy, I thought.
'Where's Lay oppa? Is he not here today?' He was oppa's best friend in high school. He came from China, and dances really well. He normally works here and serves me all the time. They waiter shook his head. 'Ohh, Hyung isn't here today, it's his day off.' I nodded. 'So you're new here? I know everyone here.'

'Yes. I'm new here. I joined because of my love for bubble tea.' I chuckled. 'Then we've got a common interest!' He only looked down on his screen. 'Well, noona, what would you like?' I looked disgusted. 'No, don't call me noona, my name's Bomi, okay? I feel so old.' He nodded, still looking down. 'Then Bomi, what would you like?' I smiled contently, and began my order. 'One medium strawberry and cream with rainbow jelly with standard ice and low sugar. One medium cookies and cream with sago with less ice and normal sugar. And one medium green tea with extra pearls with standard ice and normal sugar.' I took a deep breath from all the talking.

The waiter boy looked up from his screen and have me a nice big grin.
'That will be 18000 won thanks.'
Oh no, not again.

------------
Hey guys! How as this chapter? I am really really really really really really sorry for not updating in a long time, but my exams are over now!!! 🎉🎉🎉 /celebrating/ this one's slightly longer than the others. Just a random thought, but I love bubble tea as well, so when I first found out a Sehun liked bubble tea, I was like YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! I am planning to start a new story, but I don't want to write a romance one, but more of like a competition. Do you think that would be boring, or should I at least add some thing in? Please comment and keep reading! Love, kpopblebee125