Chapter 3

Same Girl

Chapter 3

The three of us walked into the nearest shopping centre. 'Sooo... Where's the crepes restaurant?' Eunji asked us, giving us a cheeky smile. Naeun and I both rolled our eyes.  'Omo, is that all you think about? What about finding a nice dress for us? That's more important!' Naeun tried to reason. 'Just let her eat her crepes, then she'll stop sooking and finally shut up about her freakin crepes!'

Eunji just nodded like a silly girl. Naeun sighed in defeat. 'Fine, whatever. But you'll have to make it quick!' She sounded like a scolding mother. Eunji just kept on nodding with a grin plastered on her face. I sighed as well and we all turned into the crepe restaurant. Eunji quickly ran to the counter, already sure of what she wanted.

The waiter came to our table with a huge tray. Eunji's face lot up as she got her strawberry and whipped cream with extra whipped cream and chocolate chips. Naeun and I mumbled a thanks to the waiter. I got my large Nutella with bananas and marshmallows and shared it with Naeun. Eunji and I took a picture of our crepes and quickly posted it on Instagram along with some selfies (hehe).

I've only had like, two or three bites but Eunji is already finished a third of her crepe and and chin is covered with cream and red strawberry flavouring. 'Aigoo, unnie. Why do you have to eat so disgustingly?' Naeun looked grossed out. I handed Eunji a tissue. 'wipe it, balli!.' But Eunji couldn't hear me. She was too immersed in her crepe. I sighed and gave up. 'Just leave her alone for the moment.' I told Naeun warily. 

Eunji finished her crepe in less than ten minutes and Naeun and I still haven't finished three quarters of out crepe. She was so happy you could literally see her glowing. Naeun and I just looked at her weirdly and I asked if she was okay. She looked at me and nodded, grin fully wide. 'Creepy...' Naeun headmessaged me. 'I know right. Never seen like this before.' I replied. Eventually Naeun and I finished our crepes and we finally got moving and shopping.

'How about this one?' Naeun asked me. 'The cutting's nice, but the waist will be too big for you.' I picked up a dress and studied it carefully. 'Eunji! Come here!' Eunji came over from her little spot in the shop she was admiring the cute toys. 'What, unnie?' I held the dress up in front of her and she looked at me like I had just escaped a mental asylum. 'You're not seriously expecting me to wear that, are you?' I rolled my eyes. 'Come on, it's not even that girly. Just a little frill at the bottom!'

Eunji had an upside down frown by now. 'But it looks weird!' She whined. 'And showy! I don't want to wear it in front of everyone!' Naeun came over and tried to compromise with her. 'Here, how about wear this one? Instead it's black and gold! That's nice!' Eunji still wasn't convinced. I looked at the dresses. My eyes trailed to the black and gold dresses and suddenly... Bing! I had an epiphany! 'Na Chingu! I have a great idea! It might  the greatest thing since the iPhone!' 

Naeun and Eunji rolled their eyes (we all did that a lot). 'And shall you, the great Bomi, share with us you breakthrough idea?' Eunji asked sarcastically. 'Ok guys. I need a drumroll.' Both of them tapped their fingers against the wall next to us. 'I think... That we should....' I kept the suspense, 'all wear the same dress, but with different styles!' I moved to the dress rack. 'Look at these dresses! They're all black and gold, but have styled frills and cuttings!' Naeun thought for a moment. 

I was sort of scared that she would say it was a bad idea and I was crazy. Bit she turned to me and said 'I actually don't think it's a bad idea. If we are actually doing this, I bags this one!' She quickly grabbed one off the rack. I grabbed one as well. 'Then this is mine!' Eunji actually looked like she was considering it. 'Well if you guys are wearing it as well, then I'll do it too!' And she grabbed one as well.

************
Hey guys! How was this chapter? I promise I'll do a double update next time! Something's gonna happen at the party! Love, kpopblebee125