Chapter 13

Same Girl

Chapter 13

Mrs Oh handed me something as she was walking to the front door.
'Here are the keys, and remember, if you need anything, just ask ahjumma over there and she will help you. If it's an emergency, then call me straight away. And, remeber, try not to get anything dirty. Got it?'
I nodded for the seventh time. 
She returned a tired smile.

Gee, she must be really worried about her kids, were they really that much trouble?
You can't be much trouble when you're sleeping right?

I mean, I came here at 11:30, half an hour early, I know, I'm so nice for working for half and hour free, and the kids are still sleeping. I know, lucky bitc- wait, (can't call them that) sleeping at 11, I'd give anything to be able to actually sleep in once. So I haven't even met them yet, but I don't think they'll be much of a problem.

Boy was I ever more wrong in my entire life.

Once their mother had left, I heard some loud noises from upstairs. Ahjumma didn't do anything so I went to check on them. I opened the door really slowly, and inside, I saw two very, very, very cute and adorable girls.

I would have gushed at them if it wasn't for the fact that they were drawing on the wall, with the colourful and bright PERMANENT markers. I just stopped there like, for ten seconds from shock, then I rushed over to where those two were and bent down to their eye level.

'Hi! I'm Bomi, your new babysitter!' I tried to distract them from drawing, but no such luck. One of them, with a full fringe, wait, they both had full fringes. They looked identical, it was really hard to pinpoint a difference. One was slightly shorter, by like, half a centimetre.

I looked very seriously while studying them. She taller one just snorted. 'Honey, if you want to know our names, just ask.' Ohh, sassy. I never knew six year olds called each other honey. This family is wierd. The shorter one finished her drawing, and turned around to look at her twin.

'Oh my god! Look at my Olaf! Isn't he so cute!' I was impressed. Everybody knows frozen. Seriously, if you don't, something is wrong with you. You need a brain checkup. She then looked at me and gave me a sly grin.

'Oh my god! Her name is Jihyun and I'm Jihyo!' She was a cheerful kid, just like her mother. Jihyun and Jihyo. Jihyun and Jihyo. Jihyun and Jihyo. I tried to get it inside my head. I tried to find ways to remeber their names easier, and this is what I came up with.

Jihyun : Ji-hon(ey)
Jihyo : Ji-hyoh(my god)

Good huh?
Well, it's enough for me.
I probably won't remember it. 
The both of them just went back to drawing whatever they were drawing. I remembered Mrs Oh's word. 'Don't get anything dirty.'
Well, can't help it now, but I can still get rid of it.

'You guys! How about you stop drawing on the wall and I'll let you do something even more fun!' I tried for the second time to distract them. Still, not listening and turning their backs to me, they kept on drawing. It was more like scribbling.

So I tried a different approach. 'Dont underestimate me. I'm not your typical babysitter who does everything for you like a servant. I've learnt Taekwondo for eight years and I could take those textas off you in a millisecond.' It was supposed to be intimidating, and I was trying my best to look serious.

The girls actually believed me, or so I thought so. They looked at each other and seemed to communicate with each other like my headmessaging with Eunji and Naeun. They were identical twins, so this twin power thing might actually be true. I was feeling triumphant because I had finally convinced the girls to stop drawing.

But as usual, nothing ever goes to plan. I reached out to take the textas off them, but Jihyo ran past my left and Jihyun ran past my right. Or was it the other way round? Netherless, they bolted out of their room door, textas still not having lid on them. I realised that they could draw on everything. Then I'd definitely lose my job of getting $25 and hour!

I ran after them looking for two feral six year olds on the loose, deadly permanent markers in hand. To think that textas could be the end of me. If I heard that yesterday I would have said you were crazy. But now...my life is so sad.... I caught sight of a pink dress behind at the end of the corridor and charged to it. 

There were giggles coming from my left and I crept slowly like a tiger on its prey like I learnt from slipping into class when the teacher wasn't looking becuase I was late. They were hiding inside a closet. This time I put my legs far apart so they couldn't run past either side of me.

I slammed the closet door open, to reveal the missing wild animals I was looking for. Seriously, if I was their parent, I would drop them off at the local zoo. There'd be a section for lions, tigers, elephants, monkeys, and the Ji-twins. They grinned back micheviously at me.

I must have not thought properly, becuase this time, instead of running past my side, they ran through my legs which were spread far apart. I mentally face palmed myself and continued chasing after them. We ran down the stairs, and into the lounge area.

They ran behind one the couches that I really felt like having a nap on but I couldn't becuase I was busy and doing a VIT (Very Important Thing). I was at the front of the couch and the Ji-twins were at the back, still stifling their laughter. I narrowed my eyes.

'Bring in on, hun.' Jihyun taunted me. 'Oh my god that was a good one!' Jihyo said. They high fived each other, and I took the chance to run to them. But being young, their reflexes were quick and quickly ran away again before I could catch them. I sighed while chasing, getting tired and my lungs were burning. I was never the type to do cross country.

I needed to sit down and rest, and I could feel the perspiration under my nose and on my forehead. But those two seemed to have a limitless amount of energy. Oh my god! What if they were vampires? It could be possible, I mean, their mother still looks so young even though she must be at least 45. I started to get a little scared.

What if they were going to to kill me and drink my blood? I was starting to get a little dizzy. What was I thinking? They can't possibly be vampires. I'm so stupid. Me and my overly exaggerating brain. Don't mind us. Still running, I chased them all over the house, through the kitchen to the dining area to the big theatre room back to the lounge.

'OPPA! OPPA! COME SAVE US!' 
Oppa? Who oppa?
Too late.
CRASH

............

Sehun's POV

I the red lollipop again. 'OPPA! OPPA! COME SAVE US!' Ohh, those two again. What were they running away from now, imaginary witches? I rolled my eyes, but when my eyes stopped rolling (that sounds funny haha), I saw a figure coming closer and closer to me. I didn't have anytime to realise it was a person. I tried to move away but...

CRASH

I was still standing but the other person, a female, was on the floor. She looked familiar. Wait a moment—how did she get here!? The witch who ignored me at the vocal club. JiJi (what Sehun calls Jihyo and Jihyun together) were really running away from a witch, not an imaginary one.
Don't tell me...
She's the new babysitter?!
Come on, don't joke around with me, I know you're just playing with me God.

She opened her eyes and held her hand against her head. She stared at me, then at my lips. Why was she staring at my lips? Wanted to kiss them? No chance. I'm not kissing a witch. Then she screamed and scrambled away on the floor. 'OH MY F***ING GOD ITS A VAMPIRE ITS GONNA MY BLOOD AND IM GONNA DIE!!!'

A vampire? Ohh, the red lollipop makes my lips really bright red and the corners of my mouth too. I was a messy eater. I just stood there wordlessly and she was still on the floor, closing her eyes and holding her hands up to under her chin. I think she was trying to say her last prayers before a "vampire" kills her.

Jihyo walked over, 'Oh my goooood! What are you doing? You look like a—' Jihyun cut in, 'demented mental asylum escaper! Honey, that's not a good thing.' Jihyo grinned. 'Oh my god I was gonna say the exact same thing except for the Hun.' They high fived again, then turned to her at the the exact same time and with the same facial expression.

The what-dafuq-you-doin face.

She just looked at me. 'So you're not a vampire? You're not gonna kill me? Or drink my blood?' I nodded slowly. She yelped in relief, jumped up from the floor to give me a big hug. I wanted to push her away because I didn't want to hug a witch, but she was really strong. I don't think I could win against her.

Once she finally let go, she had a proper look of my face. Then she seemed to realise who I was and immediately back away. 'What are you doing here?' She tried not to sounded confused. I was just as suprised as her. Her guess was as good as mine. 'That should be MY question. You ARE at MY house.' 

------------

Hey guys! How was this chapter? If you have any recommendations or scenes you would like to see, please put it in the comment section and I will do my best to follow it. To Orenjicanyqt, is this like what you wanted, or was it different? Did you like the JiJi twins, or not really? I'll update soon. By the way, #HappySuhoDay! Keep reading and please comment. Love, kpopblebee125