Chapter 5

Same Girl

Chapter 5

Eunji and I pretended not to hear it. 'How romantic.' I headmessaged her. 'I know right' she replied. Kai led us to the backyard. Many people were here already. I could see we were dressed appropriately. I saw some my uni friends and Eunji and I walked over to them and greeted them. Naeun stayed with Kai for a while though. This party was buffet styled, with tall tables with no chairs all around the back yard so people could just put their plates on the tables and stand around to talk to others.

Of course there were seats and tables if you wanted, but nobody seemed to do that, so Eunji and I just stood around, even though our legs and feet ached from the heels. There weren't many people here, I guess this was an exclusive party, and I felt honoured to be here. Just kidding, but there was really only about 20 or so people.

We met Kai's younger sister Namjoo. She was, I think, about 18 or something close to that. She had short hair up to her shoulders and a face that I think could have a lot of aegyo once you get to know her. She introduced herself politely and we did as well, but not with as much gracefulness. We exchanged Facebook accounts and Instagram and promised to meet up soon. I liked her personality, and so did Eunji. But Kai had some good looking friends, I had to say. 

A few of them came up to me and Eunji and introduced themselves. We chatted and I couldn't but help noticed how good looking they were. I felt like déjàvu. Oh yeah, my dream was happening! 'What do you think of them?' I headmessaged Eunji. 'Hmm, they're okayish, I guess. But this one's too tall' she nodded at Chanyeol. 'This one looks like a girl.' She nodded at Luhan. 'And this one looks like a squirrel!' She nodded at Xiumin. 'This one's too... Too...' She was struggling to find something bad.

I took the chance. 'Ha! So you think this one's okay, huh? Ohh daebak! Eunji likes someone!' I made a face at her. She glared back at me. 'I do not! Aigoo I just said he was okay!' Ohh, someone's defensive.. 'Kure araso.' and with that we finished our headmessage conversation. We went back to chatting with the guys, and time ticked fast. It was already about 9:30 nearly 10. I was kinda sad, cause these guys were so cute and I wanted to spend more time with them.

I found out that they actually went to the same uni and me and I was suprised. How come I never noticed them? Maybe they were seniors or something. I'll make sure to find them next week. Eunji and I excused ourselves to go to the bathroom. We turned into the hallway and found a couple making out, and it scared the hell outa us. We kept silent and passed them. I thought it was Kai and Naeun until someone tapped my shoulder. I spun around to see Naeun smiling at me. 

Eunji quickly pulled her to a corner. 'Was that you and Kai back there?' Her expression turned into confusion. 'Back where?' She couldn't be lying, cause she couldn't even lie to me that she was the one that broke my $10 earphones. She would stammer and mumble, and always fidget. But she was perfectly fine right now, and her hair wasn't messy or anything. Then I remembered that the girl's dress from before was purple, not black and gold. 'Never mind.' I said. Eunji seemed to understand.

When we finished our little trip to the bathroom, the three of us walked out side, but I was getting dark already, I checked the time 11:48. I sighed, nearly time to go home. I was too busy on my phone I didn't realise I was heading straight into a tall figure and I bumped right into it. The impact of it made fall to the groud and the other person as well. I felt something wet and sticky all over me and realised I had creaming soda all over me and my brand new dress. 'What the hell?' I yelled in fury.

************
Hey guys! Now was this chapter? Yay, double update! What do you think's gonna happen next? Like to keep the suspense! Love, kpopblebee125