Characters *please read so you understand what's happening :)*

Same Girl

Characters

Yoon Bomi
Bomi is a carefree, very out there girl that loves to have fun. She doesn't care what people think about her, and just does whatever she wants. She can communicate with her two besties with eye contact. Both her parents died in a airplane accident when she was eight so she only had a brother older than her by 5 years to look after her. 

Oh Sehun
Sehun seems like a cold guy, but once you get to know him, he is a very cute and bubbly guy that acts like a baby. He loves to say yehet cause it's his catchphrase. His best friend is Kai and they both love dancing. He is really rich but acts like he isn't. He has a younger sister called Oh Hayoung (yes, the one from apink) and 2 younger twin siblings. 

Jung Eunji
Bomi's best friend that is your typical tomboy. She prefers three quarter jeans to dresses (duh) and has many piercings in her right ear. Surprisingly she has a strong vocals and can reach high notes easily. She ends up with... (Sorry I can't tell you)

Son Naeun
A natural beauty that loves to smile. She can persuade people easily because of her prettiness and smile. She is the youngest of of the three of her besties. She is dating Kai and they are known as the good looking couple cause they are. 

Kim Jongin 
Aka Kai, he is known around the uni for his good looks, wealth and dancing. He is dating Naeun. He is really rich, being one of the heirs to his father's business. His dancing is amazing, even better than Sehun, his best friend. His younger sister is Namjoo (apink)

Byun Baekhyun
Baekhyun is a senior and the leader of the vocals class. His voice is beautiful and can also reach high notes like Eunji (his voice is my fav in exo). He is very fun and loves to play pranks with his best bud Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol
Chanyeol is pretty much like the class clown of the uni, and is well known for being the tall giant that loves to play pranks on others. His personality is very happy and bouncy and he doesn't keep stuff to himself which means he can't keep secrets well.

Park Chorong
She is a lecturer at this uni (not telling you what for), and is introduced into this when Sehun joins this class because of his love at first sight. She will also be one of the instructors when they go camping. She is Chanyeol older cousin.

Oh Hayoung
She is the mischevious younger sister of Sehun. She looks older than she actually is, which is 17. She becomes friends with Bomi and gives her advice along the way. She is besties with Kim Namjoo. She buys a lot of clothes and sometimes lends them to others.

Kim Namjoo
She is another powerful vocalist but doesn't really get to show much of it. Being Kai's younger sibling, she too is also an heir to the business and cares about it, unlike Kai. She is Hayoung's bestie.

Oh Jihyo and Oh Jihyun
2 cheeky little twin sisters of Sehun and Hayoung. Bomi babysits them during the story and they hate her a lot. They give her a hard time and she dislikes them as well. But they are really cute and just want to have a little fun.

Yoon Shiyoon
He is the talkative older brother of Bomi (you might know him from the prime minister and I). Despite is up bringing and past, he has a very bubbly nature and likes to show off.