11

Unravelled

"Now that Baek is done PMS-ing," Chanyeol earns a punch to his arm from Baekhyun. "Let's play Truth or Dare!"

The movie has ended and it is already well after 10PM. You are all seated in a circle in the living room, having pushed the coffee table aside. You sit next to Baekhyun and Jongin.

"We'll just use..." Chanyeol searches nearby and spots a pen lying underneath the couch. He grabs it and holds it up, "This! The pointed end will be the arrow." He places it in the middle of the circle and look at you. "You start, since you're the only girl."

You lean forward, twisting the pen and then let it go so that it starts spinning. It stops on Jongdae. He chooses truth. Apparently it is a rule to start off with truth because the dares are going to be out of this world and the Truth questions are going to the starters. 

Chanyeol snaps his fingers, beaming. He has figured a question to ask. "Do you think one of us here likes our girl here?" He gestures to you. "Not a crush but a legit like."

Jongdae smirks, nodding. "Of course. Definitely."

"Who?" Jongin pipes up, getting excited.

"That's another question, Jongin," the older boy swerves the question professionally. He spins the pen and it lands on Baekhyun.

"Why were you PMS-ing?" Sehun asks at once, as if he had been waiting all day to ask this question.

"Because she almost got herself killed today and thinks it is no big deal," the boy glares at you, making you look away sheepishly.

"That's all?" Sehun frowns. "That made you ignore us the entire day?"

"Excuse you but do not forget that you punched me because she didn't talk to you the other time!" Snaps the older boy and he spins the pen.

No matter how loud the boys seem to be shouting at each other, they always end up okay. Which is why you find them so endearing. They act like there is no one else except for each other, so they take really good care of one another no matter how much they piss each other off.

"Jongin!" Jongdae yells just to get the younger boy's attention because he is almost falling asleep. "How old were you when you lost your ity?!"

"You know that already!" Jongin grumbles, sitting up straight in an attempt to stay awake.

"Yeah, but she doesn't," Chanyeol smirks in your direction, making you blush. You really don't wanna know but Jongin says it anyway.

"16," he mumbles quickly and spins the pen so that you wouldn't have the chance to say anything about it.

"Ha!" Chanyeol points a finger in your face rudely. "Our precious, little girl," he mocks and you almost lunge yourself at him if not for Sehun's question.

"Out of five of us, who do you see yourself marrying?"

You scoff, crossing your arms, "I'm not marrying one of you."

"Who sees her marrying one of us?" Sehun posts the question to the floor and all the boys raise their hands. "Back to my question: who do you see yourself with in the future?"

You think hard about it as though it is a life or death situation. You just don't want to hurt them by saying things you don't mean. Replaying the way each of them treats you, the way they interact with you, you move on to think how well your personality click with theirs and how husband material they are. You have eliminated three of them, only down to the last two.

"Point to the ones you don't see yourself marrying first, since it's so hard," Sehun suggests like you are a very fickle-minded girl.

You immediately point to him and he scowls at you. Then, you point to Jongin, who purses his lips and to Chanyeol, who holds a hand to his chest like he is hurt.

"Let's just leave it at that!" Chanyeol grins cheekily, knowing that the suspense will kill the last two. You agree to his proposition although you already have an answer in mind.

You spin the pen even though Jongdae and Baekhyun are whining for you to give them an answer. Sehun is next and Jongin posts the question.

"Top or bottom?" As expected, these boys are erts.

Sehun actually give it a long pondering thought. "Bottom," he finally says. The boys gasp and he shrugs, "I like a dominant girl once in a while."

Before anymore weird questions resurface, you throw the pen in Sehun's direction so that he could get the game going. It lands on Chanyeol, the last one in the group who hasn't had his mandatory first Truth.

"Have you ever imagined one of us before?" Baekhyun asks, making you feel uncomfortable.

Maybe you hadn't imagined that their sleepovers are as simple and innocent as just movies and games, you also might have forgotten that they are all boys. And they are boys who are pretty honest.

Chanyeol fixes his eyes on you and confesses, "Yeah..."

"Oh my God, I meant the boys!" Baekhyun gasps, making everyone except you laugh. You are busy flushing red to notice what is going on.

"Yes..." He answers again, blushing.

All of you laugh at his reaction this time, you're glad that you're not the only one he imagines . The worst thing is that the others are boys and he still pictures them in his head.

Immediately, Chanyeol spins the pen and it lands on you. That was too fast. You didn't even have time to recover from the fact that Chanyeol might be seeing you in his head right now.

You choose Dare because you like being rebellious. Jongin gives you an evil grin and you almost want to back out but you are too prideful for that.

"I want you to kiss everyone here and tell me who is the best kisser."

"But—"

"It's a dare!" He points at you sternly, his face serious.

You sigh, looking around for someone to help. But they don't do anything and you finally realise why they had to start with Truth questions. Their dares are extreme.

Turning to Jongin, you inch closer towards him and he closes his eyes. You do the same, your lips pressing about his. His hand cups your jaw, tilting your face upwards. He your bottom lip and enters his tongue into your mouth when you let him in. He on your tongue, completely dominating over you.

You are out of breath already but it seems like he could still go on forever. But you pull away because you are sure you might die from the lack of oxygen.

He looks as dazed as you do but you are not given enough time to get over it when Sehun, who is beside Jongin, crawls to you and kisses you roughly.

His kiss isn't as smooth and sensual as Jongin's but it is rough, like he had been waiting for an eternity to do this. You accidentally let out a moan against his lips as he nibbles on your bottom lip, his tongue occasionally grazing against it. He forces his tongue in between your lips and runs it along the roof of your mouth.

Before he could carry on, he is pulled away from you. Jongdae shakes his head, as though he knew Sehun would have done what he did. The youngest boy smirks at you, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"I didn't know you were so bad, cupcake," Jongdae breathes against your lips before pecking you on the lips.

Again. And again. He does it for the third time but this time, he tugs on your bottom lip, parting it so he can slip his tongue into your wet cavern. His hand is on the side of your neck, holding you securely in place. Your tongues dance together, earning a moan from him. He pulls away when he is out of breath, which means that you were already dying from holding your breath for so long.

You swear that your lips are going to swell when Chanyeol grabs the back of your neck and pulling you down to meet his eager lips. He doesn't even asks for entrance as he penetrates your mouth in one go. He runs his tongue along your teeth and you feel him smile when you make a mewling noise. His thumb is rubbing up and down your neck as he curls his tongue around yours. But the boy reluctantly lets go of your mouth when he hears you choke on your breath.

How do these boys actually manage to hold their breaths for so long?!

The last one is, of course, Baekhyun. He grins at you, pulling you to sit on his lap. He brings your face closer to his with his thumb and forefinger. You feel yourself melt into him when his soft lips mould into yours. His kiss is different from the rest, although quite similar to Jongdae's and Jongin's. Probably in the middle. It is a mix of a sensual yet innocent kiss. Or so you thought until you feel his hand on his now favourite spot of your body—your hips. He squeezes it and you almost groan but manage to suppress it. With your mouth open, he slides his tongue into your wet cavern, his tongue thrashing against yours.

Is it getting hot in here or is it the way he is kissing you? Your entire body feels like it is on fire.

He presses your body closer towards him, his tongue still exploring your foreign wet cavern. But then someone has to pull you away, in case Baekhyun actually ends up eating your face.

You sit in your original spot, taking several deep breaths to calm yourself down. And your heart. The boys wait patiently for your verdict while you replay the scenes in your head again.

"Hmm, this is just based on what I'm feeling now okay?" They nod. "Sehun."

"Why?" Baekhyun pouts while the youngest shows everyone a smug smile.

You shrug, "It's just based on my mood right now and his kiss went along with it." You lean forward, wanting this moment to pass quickly as you spin the pen.

"I didn't know you were so game, cupcake," Jongin chuckles. "I actually kind of meant it as a joke but you actually did it. Respect."

You scoff at him, making him give you an adorable smile. The next person is Chanyeol and he chooses Dare.

This game goes on until it is a little past midnight. By then, you are yawning and trying you best to keep your eyes open. You guys decide to stop the game for tonight and move on to sleeping arrangements. They are worrying about you because you're the only girl and they don't want you to feel uncomfortable.

"I don't mind if I sleep on the floor," you reassure them. "But if I get the bed, one of you can share it with me— If it can fit all of you guys then I don't mind either."

You already have had sleepovers with Luhan and Tao and you have shared a bed with the both of them before. It's okay with you too, since the boys and you are pretty close now that you don't feel uncomfortable with them.

"Really?" Jongin lights up. "My waist hurts, can I share the bed with you?"

"Yah, if it's like this then I injured my neck!" Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

Chanyeol mentions that his bed is big enough for three people they don't move around much in their sleep. Well, as for you, you have always had a Queen-sized bed all to yourself which means that you have the tendency to shift a lot in your sleep.

You shyly state, "I thrash about in my sleep a lot..."

Instead of you choosing one of them, Chanyeol chooses Jongdae to sleep on the bed. Because Jongin is really touchy when he sleep, Sehun tends to steal the blanket and kick people with his long legs, while Baekhyun is just really noisy in his sleep. Chanyeol doesn't mind anywhere but Jongdae seems like the best candidate out of the four of them, excluding Chanyeol himself.

"I'm fine sleeping on the floor!" Jongdae nods. "The others can have the bed."

"Why are none of you asking for my opinion?" You cross your arms, huffing at your lack of authority around here.

"Okay, who do you want to share the bed with?" Jongdae asks.

"Baekhyun oppa."

"Okay then, the rest of us will be on the floor," Chanyeol nods. The younger two groan and he chastises, "I have mattresses, you brats."

"But the bed!" Jongin whines.

All of you file into the room after washing up. You climb into the bed where Baekhyun is already laying on. Jongdae is the last person to enter the room and as he did, he turns off the light. You get under the blanket, and you smell Baekhyun's scent immediately.

All of you greet each other good night and you hear as snores fill the room. You can't sleep because you're only someone else's bed and not yours. Feeling you toss and turn, you feel Baekhyun snaking an arm around your waist.

"Go to sleep please," he whispers into your ear, his lips pressed fully against your ear this time. 

You stiffen at the closeness. You chose Baekhyun because Chanyeol merely said that he is noisy when he sleeps. You're a heavy sleeper, so it doesn't make a difference whether he makes a lot of noise or not. You wouldn't be able to hear it anyway. You didn't choose Jongin because you don't want anyone touching you.

And here Baekhyun is, hugging you. You growl and he chuckles tiredly. He lets go of you and you feel cold without his warmth. Unconsciously, you move closer towards him even though you don't mean to do that.

"You just cannot get enough of me, kitten," he teases softly, wrapping his arm around your waist again. You pinch his arm that is around you and he squeezes your waist. "Will it help if I sing you to sleep?" He asks and you nod.

He is quiet for a moment before he starts singing really softly. His voice is rougher than normal, a sign that he is sleepy. You drift off to sleep quickly, his singing obviously a trick to getting you unconscious.

 

△▽△▽△▽△

 

"Breakfast, cupcake," you hear Jongin who is shaking you awake.

You groan, turning away from him and face-planting the pillow. "No..."

"Aren't you hungry?"

"No..."

"You don't want anything to eat?"

"No..."

There is a moment of silence until he says, "Kim Jongin is a bad candidate for World's Most Handsome, right?"

"No..."

Jongin snickers and decides to leave you alone for now. The boys never knew your sleeping patterns until now. You can sleep for a long time even if you had gone to bed early the previous night. That's the kind of sleeper you are.

"Lunch, kitten," Baekhyun your cheek. You turn away from him, hiding underneath your blanket. "Do you know what time it is?"

You shake your head subconsciously. If someone explains this situation to you later, you wouldn't remember anything for sure.

"It's almost 2PM."

"Eh?!" You shoot up from your sleeping position, knocking Baekhyun's forehead with yours.

"Owwww..." The both of you cry out.

Baekhyun forgets his pain though, as he covers your hand that is holding your forehead with his hand. He sits gently on the bed, his face dangerously close to you to inspect the bruise.

"Sorry, kitten," Baekhyun coos. He pulls your hand away, massaging your forehead for you instead. "I should've been more careful. You alright?"

"Mmhmm," you close your eyes, so close to dozing back to sleep.

"No!" You widen your eyes when Baekhyun presses down on the little bump forming on your forehead, making you whimper in pain. "Don't go back to sleep!"

"But I'm tired, oppa," you whine, pouting. You don't even know that you're doing it because you are practically still asleep. Because otherwise, you wouldn't have done what you just did.

Baekhyun chuckles, going back to massaging your forehead. "Sorry, cupcake. But you really need to wake up. The boys want to play basketball."

"But I don't wanna!" You whine again.

"God, you're so cute," he breathes, but you don't hear it. He says, a little louder because it is directed to you, "They want you to watch them play, kitten."

"Ask them to off," you mumble, your head dropping onto Baekhyun's shoulders, signaling that you have successfully fallen asleep.

He sighs, combing his fingers through your hair. He breathes in your scent and he feels like he is high. Jongin walks in and raises an eyebrow at the older boy, wanting to know the outcome.

Baekhyun shakes his head, "She's a sleeper, this one. You guys go ahead, I'll stay to watch over her."

"'Kay!" He chirps, not even thinking that it is weird to see Baekhyun and you in such a position. No one around here asks any questions regarding the skinship any of them show towards you. Because they are naturally touchy like that. "Bye hyung!" The door clicks shut and the house is quiet again.

Baekhyun doesn't say anything in return. But he lays your head down on the pillow. He watches you for a moment or two, brushing your messy hair off your forehead. He caresses your cheek softly and leans down to give you a peck on the little sore spot on your forehead.


Author's note:

This is the shortest chapter so far but I hope you guys liked it ;-) Wasn't it hot the way they kissed? *cackles*

Anyway, I'm planning to finish this story by latest the 25th chapter! I'm not sure yet though... But don't worry, progress between the two leads are starting! ^-^ Just wait for it huhuhuhu.

Also, tell me your favourite ship and why!