'She Has... A New Aura'

Ag.

"Rae Noona!" Min Woo happily yelled as he spotted his Favorite Noona in Ag.

"I don't have Candies, sorry" Rae suddenly said

"Eh? You don't even know what I was about to say" Min Woo said

"I have Mind Reading Powers" She said sarcastically

"Rae-ssi!" One of the Production Crew called her

"Coming!" She yelled back "Bye MinWoo, maybe next time, I'll give you some" She said then ruffled the younger boy's hair then left.

"That's what you said the last time" Min Woo mumbled


"Min Woo asked for some candy again?" Sora guessed

"Ne" Rae answered as they were walking up the stairs towards the school's roof top.

"You told him you don't have any candy, right?" She duessed again

"Yup" Rae answered then Sora laughed

"Why do you always tell that boy the same story?" Sora asked Rae.

"Unnie, My candies are Special 'cause they're given by my Lovely Unnies and I can't give it away to anyone" Rae answered

"Ahw, I feel so special" Sora said then hugged Rae playfully.

"So, Can I have more Candy? I'm almost out of stock" Rae said with a smile on her face

"Oh sure, what do you want?" Sora asked, being the Loving Unnie that she is, she always gives her dongsaengs what they want and also being the Wealthly Unnie that she is, she gives them what they want all the time.

"The Japanese Candy that you gave me the last time" Rae answered

"I'll buy some for you when I go to Japan" Sora answered.

"Thanks Unnie, your the best!" Rae said 

"Okay, Uh..Gather around" The Director told the girls

"We need to shoot this video within an Hour so there's no room for mistakes. There's no need to tell you this because I know you won't make any mistakes but I just want to give you a reminder that we have a time limit for shooting this scene" The Director said then the girls nodded, feeling nervous.

"You already know what to do?" The Director asked

"Yes Director, Manager Unnie gave us a briefing earlier" Yoo Ah explained

"Oh, I see. By the way, The SHINee Manager texted me earlier and said that SHINee wants to see how Ag works, I asked your Manager and she said it's okay if they watch" The Director paused then smiled and continued "Presenting, SHINee!" He said then 5 Men showed up.

'Oh No, Major Embarrasement' Ah Yun thought as she closed her eyes. Min Ho saw her actions and can't help but smile.

'She's...Very Cute When she's Embarrassed' He Thought

"Hello! We are SHINee! Nice to meet you!" They said in unison

"Hi! Nice to meet you too!" Yoo Ah greeted

"Ag.! Get Ready!" The Director yelled "Get to Postitions" He continued

"Ne!" They said in unison and got ready

"Hana Deul Set...Action, Playback!" The Director yelled then they started shooting. The Music has played and the Girls sang the song with full emotion visible on their faces. The SHINee boys were speechless. Never they had seen Rookie Artists display such talent and professionalism on set.

'From a Good Leader type of person whom I thought has no weakness to a girl who yearns for love. I never thoguht she has this kind of image. Even thought I know She's just acting, Somehow, My Mind and Heart can't accept the fact that she's just acting. It's so Realistic' Key Thought as he stared at Yoo Ah, unknowingly smiling to himself.

'She Has...A New Aura' He thoguht as he stared at Yoo Ah. A smile once again escaped  his mouth.

"That's a wrap!!" The Director yelled which caused Key to jolt back to reality.

"Hyung, You...Like her?" Taemin asked silently as he pointed at Yoo Ah.

"Eh? A-Aniyo!!!" Key Said

"Really? Are you sure?" Taemin asked once again, having a hunch that Key is Hiding something.

'Do I Like her?' Key Questioned himself 'I constantly think about her ever since I met her, I keep on praising her skills and talents, I always smile when I see her. What is this feeling? Is this liking someone? Maybe...I just look up to her because of her leader-like personality? Yes! That must be it! I just look up to her' Key told himself but He has a tiny feeling that he is wrong.

"Yes, I'm sure. I just look up to her because she's the type of leader that I admire" He told Taemin with confidence. Being the Naive and Innocent maknae that He is, He believed what Key said.

'Yes. That's Right, I admire Her for being a very good leader' He told himself once again.

After the Shoot, Ag. bid farewell to the crew and to SHINee and proceeded to JYP Ent. to practice their Comeback in Music Bank and record a song for their Single Album.


Is Key Right?? 

HAHA!! updated ^^

So sorry for the late update... I had a vacation with my family ^^

had lots of fun and OH! just wanna share..

I saw a shooting star for the very first time!!! 

HAHA!! *jumps around* I really like the province 'cause

the stars are very visible unlike here in the city..*pouts*

anyways... hope you enjoyed the update!!

Uh..the Love triangle thing....uh..again, please tell me

who do you want as your love tirangle...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT UPDATE...^^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!