First Time at Star King

Ag.

 

AG. (AG Period)

The story starts off after 5 Months of AG.’s debut. This story will be on a third person’s point of view and sometimes, it will change due to special circumstances… Just look at the Heading, I’ll put it up if it will change.


 

“Unnies!” Ji Dae yelled as she caught up with the others.

“Don’t Run Ji Dae-ah, you’re going to sweat and we’ll have to get you back to Wardrobe to have your face retouched”  Yoo Ah, their leader said.

“Unnie, Relax” Rae told Yoo Ah then patted the leader’s back, She sighed then nodded.

“Sorry, it’s just, I’m nervous, this is our first TV show appearance EVER after our debut, it just needs to be perfect” Yoo Ah said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Don’t worry Unnie, we got this in the Bag” Ah Yun said then showed a bright smile.

“You try to perfect it or you just be yourselves during the show. Either way, it would turn out great”    Their Manager suddenly appeared out of nowhere, giving encouragement for the girls.

“Thanks Unnie, you always know what to say” Sora said

“Hurry, it’s already time to start the Show” Their manager said then the girls nodded then walked towards the door leading to the studio.

“Gosh, How do we do this?” Rae asked as she looked around the studio, seeing fellow idols around, it made her feel nervous.

“AG Dongsaengs!!” Someone called, the girls turned their heads and found Miss A’s Fei, their Unnie.

“Hello Fei Unnie!” Rae was the first one to her, being relieved to see a familiar face.

“Hi Fei Unnie!” The others followed. Fei observed the faces of her Dongsaengs then reached a conclusion.

“First time, right?” She guessed, all of them nodded.

“Don’t worry, everything will be okay” She said

“All Right, Everyone, Places!” The Producer yelled then he spotted the AG members “Ah! AG, it’s your first time here right?” He asked, the girls responded with a nod “you go and sit upfront so that you can get more camera time” He instructed, the girls did what the Producer said and waited until the show started. They thought that they were the only ones who are supposed to sit upfront but they were wrong. SHINee’s Key and Minho sat in front also, Key sitting beside AG’s Leader, Yoo Ah.

“Unnie, it’s going to be fine, right?” The worrisome Rae asked, being encouraged by their manager’s words earlier, Yoo Ah smiled and patted Rae’s Back.

“It’s going to be fine Rae, We won’t slip up” She told the Younger girl, which gave Rae some courage.  Not paying attention to anyone around them, AG’s Leader continuously checked if her Dongsaeng’s were doing fine, unlike the others, she had 7 years of training so she should know how to handle pressure and fear well.

‘She’s a good friend to her fellow group members, constantly checking them’ Key thought as He glanced to his right one more time, admiring the girl who Displayed good leadership and being caring towards her Dongsaengs. Key was impressed.

“Hello Everyone!” Hodong, one of the hosts greeted

“Hello Hodong-Hyung, it’s nice to see young” EunHyuk said then pointed towards the Idol stars who were present then he continued “and old faces again” He pointed at Hodong “isn’t that right Hodong-Hyung?” He joked then everyone else laughed.

“Yes Indeed, It’s nice to see old idols” Hodong avenged himself by pointing at EunHyuk “and young, fresh looking Idols around here” Hodong continued then pointed at the Idols. EunHyuk laughed with the whole crowd.

“That’s true Hodong-Hyung. But I’m still good looking, Right?” He joked, again.

“Tonight is a very special night, we have 2 of SHINee’s members present” Hodong said

“They’re always here” EunHyuk joked again “Everyone else has been here except for these 5 beautiful girls sitting infront” EunHyuk said then sat beside the farthest member of AG who was Sora.

“What’s your Name my pret-” EunHyuk wasn’t able to finish his Gag presentation because Hodong pulled him away from Sora, causing an eruption of Laughter in the room.

“What do you mean 5? They’re only 4, See?” Hodong said then pointed at each girl “New Girl, Im Yoona, New Girl, New Girl, New Girl” Everyone laughed except for Rae, she just gave a smile.

“Im Yoona? That’s not Im Yoona, she’s chubbier than Im Yoona and her legs are in much better shape that Yoona’s” EunHyuk pointed out the difference between Rae and Yoona. Everyone laughed.

“Okay People, Please welcome AG!” Hodong announced

“Hello! We are the Sparkling AG.!” The five girls greeted using their signature greeting. Everyone clapped their hands.

“That was very cute! You-” EunHyuk commented and he received a death glare from Hodong and he fell into silence, Again, Giving the Idols to burst into laughter.

“Who’s the Leader of the Group?”  Hodong asked then Yoo Ah raised her hand.

“Oh, May I ask, I just heard this, they say that it’s your first time guesting in a Variety show, is that true?” Hodong asked

“Well, after our debut, we started filming the MV for our song and started recording a new song, and we were busy with Mall Appearances, CF Filming, Photo shoots, Promotions and our studies” Yoo Ah answered

“Wah~ You were busier than Super Junior after our Debut” EunHyuk commented then Yoo Ah laughed, her tension had subsided and now, she acted natural in front of the camera.

“You must be very Busy then, Working and Studying at the same time, it must be hard” Hodong said

“Hyung, I also heard that there’s a member in AG that was accelerated in her studies” He said then everyone in the studio was shocked to hear this, It was not a known fact about AG, even Fei didn’t knew about any sort of Acceleration of the AG members in their education.

“Who’s the member? I heard she’s in second year College now” EunHyuk asked Yoo Ah.

“Lee Rae” Yoo Ah simply answered

“Lee Rae? Im Yoona Look-a-like?” Hodong asked, surprised. Rae just smiled, the amount of attention given to her was making her feel uncomfortable.

“Ne, She’s the girl, she was sent to school early by her mom and when she reached high school, she was accelerated one year” Sora explained, being good in communicating with people and all.

“I see. Yoo Ah-ssi, can you please start the self-introductions?  Since it’s your first time here and all” Hodong explained. Yoo Ah nodded

“Hello! I am Park Yoo Ah, the leader of AG” She stated

“Hey Everyone! I am Shin Sora, Nice to Meet you!” Sora continued

“Hi Guys! I’m Kim Ahyun, The eternal Center of AG” Ahyun followed

“Hello, I am AG’s Lee Rae, Nice to meet you” Rae said

“Hello Everyone! I am The Enthusiastic Maknae of AG, My name is Jo Ji Dae, Nice to meet you” Ji Dae ended her introduction with her signature Peace sign

After AG’s Introduction, the Show went on, being the Famous Gag Variety Show, Sora and Ahyun felt at home, being the group’s Mood makers, they easily got along with Hodong. Everyone in the group stopped feeling nervous and started to have fun.

“Key-ssi” EunHyuk called Key

“You know all the girl group dances, right?” He asked

“Most of them” Key answered frankly.

“Do you know how to dance AG’s Sweet Dreams?” EunHyuk asked (a/n: ‘Sweet Dreams is AG.’s Debut song, if there are similar song titles, it is pure a coincidence)

“A Little” He answered

“Can you show us the Dance Yoo Ah-ssi and Key will follow?” Hodong asked then both of them nodded and stood up, Yoo Ah started to Teach Key the dance steps for the Chorus and Key learned it in a matter of minutes key learned how to dance Sweet dreams Then they danced together to the tune of ‘Sweet Dreams’.

‘She’s really good’ Key thought as he looked at Yoo Ah then he bowed to show his gratitude for teaching him how to dance ‘Sweet Dreams’. The filming of the Show continued and it was still filled with Gags and Laughter. After Filming, AG Hurriedly bid goodbye to the producer, to Fei, to the hosts and to their fellow idols then they went out of the studio, they still have a Practice to attend to. Key, who was searching for Yoo Ah to personally thank her for teaching the dance, was left wondering where they were. Atlast, he spotted 2 of AG’s members, Rae and Ah Yun.

“Uh… Excuse me, Wait up!” Key called both of the Girls, Minho followed him, wondering what was on Key’s mind.

“Hello Key Sunbae-nim” Rae greeted

“Hello and it’s just Key” He said

“Hyung!” Minho called then stood by Key’s side which gave him full view of Ah Yun’s face.

‘She’s really pretty’ He thought then shook his head ‘What am I thinking, Aish… Yuri Noona will surely kill me if she found out I'm looking into other girls’

“Please tell Yoo Ah-ssi, that I said thank you for earlier” Key said as looked over Rae’s shoulder but found no sight of Yoo Ah.

“Will Do Key-ssi, We’ll just go ahead, Good Night” Ah Yun said then both of the girls bowed and walked away, towards the parking lot.

"Ah Yun Unnie, did you see how that Dude stared at you?" Rae asked then giggled

"Who? Choi Minho? Oh.. He probably thought I had something on my face" Ah Yun said

"Ani Unnie! he was looking at you like he likes you!" Rae said

"Pch! Piece of nonsense Rae, and besides even he likes me, he'd never get a chance" Ah Yun said

"Wae? He's like your type! Athletic, Tall, Handsome" Rae said

"Your forgetting the most important part, Romantic and Funny, that guy looks like he is humorless as you and cold as a rock" Ah Yun said then Rae nodded

"Unnie! I am not Humorless" Rae complained "But Yeah, Earlier while filming, he didn't say much and he just sat there, you know" Rae said then Ah Yun nodded then they finally reached the black van, entered it and they were on their way to JYP Ent. Building.

‘Hopefully, we can meet again, I don’t know you fully but you’re constantly in my mind after I saw you, I hope we can be friends’ Key thought as he was looking at the Van's image dissapearing as he was smiling to himself which bothered Minho.

“Hyung, you alright?” Minho asked

“Ah, Ne!” Key was pulled out of his thoughts “Let’s go home! Pali!” Key said then went back inside the studio where their manager was waiting.


 

“Star King was fun!” Yoo Ah stated then Rae Remembered what Key said

“Oh Unnie! Key-ssi told me and Ah Yun to pass a message” Rae said then giggled, amused by her word use. Apparently, she was the only one amused by it. Knowing that Rae has totally lost it, Yoo Ah turned to Ah Yun and questioned.

“What did he wanted to tell me?” She asked Ah Yun.

“Uh... He said thanks for earlier” Ah Yun stated, Imitating Key’s voice.

“Aish… If you’re just going to imitate, do it properly!” Sora said

“Girls we’re here, go directly to the practice room and wait for me” Their Manager said “I’ll just park the car first” She continued

“Ne Unnie!” The girls answered then jumped off the car and went inside the JYP Ent. Building

“Im Yoona!” Taecyeon called, referring to Rae. ‘Not again, please’ Rae thought as she closed her eyes then opened it back, only to find the other AG members stopped their tracks and stared at the boys who teased Rae.

“Dude, she’s not Im Yoona, she’s not y like her, not as talented, not as famous and certainly not as beautiful as Yoona” Nichkhun, one of the member of 2PM said. Rae looked down, feeling her blood boil; she looked down, clenched her fists and went near AG.

“Let’s go” Rae said silently, making it audible only for her unnies and her dongsaeng.

“Rae, you alright?” Ah Yun’s caring skills kicked in.

“Im Yoona!” Nichkhun called out again then laughed, that was the last straw.

“Shut up” Rae said then stormed out of the room and went up to the Roof Top of the building.

Seeing one of her friends hurt, Sora and Ah Yun together with Yoo Ah and Ji Dae walked up to 2PM.

“What are you?” Sora asked sarcastically.

“Dude, Chill It was just a joke” Taecyeon said

“Maybe to you it was but for Rae Unnie it wasn’t” Ji Dae said while pouting

“Yah! Nichkhun-ssi! You think you’re all good looking and all prince-like?” Ah Yun asked, partly angry

“Jaejoong Oppa is much better than you, much manlier, compared to him, you are just a duck faced Loser” Yoo Ah said

“How do you feel Nichkhun-ssi?” Sora asked

“Honestly, I feel angry towards you. I don’t like being compared and being insulted” Nichkhun said truthfully.

“Then now you know how Rae felt, Just like you, Rae doesn’t like to be compared” Sora told Nichkhun with a serious voice

“And the rest of you, you may be older than us but please give us some respect” Yoo Ah said then they went up the elevator and went inside their practice room.

“Burn! But you know what?  They’re right, you have been messing with Rae even though she didn’t do anything wrong to you” Chansung said while patting Nichkhun’s back

“I think….” Nichkhun looked down “I have to apologize”

“You bet! Hyung, I’ll come with you” Chansung offered

“Kaja” Nichkhun said then they went inside the elevator and entered AG’s practice room.

“What do you want sunbaes?” Yoo Ah asked, trying to sound cool with everything.

“You’re not angry with what I did earlier?” Nichkhun asked, partly stunned

“Why should we be? It wasn’t us that you did something wrong to, it was Rae” Sora said

‘Can’t believe this, they are all open minded, especially Sora’ Chansung smiled at Sora, she noticed it and was shocked, she raised an eyebrow at him. ‘This guy is weird’ Sora thought then made a mental note to avoid him when she’s walking alone in the hallways.

“Uhm… I came here to apologize to your friend” Nichkhun said shyly.

“She’s not here” Ah Yun answered

“Then where is she?” Nichkhun asked

“Try the Roof top, Rae Unnie always comes there when she’s disappointed or just need to calm down” Ji Dae answered

“Thanks and Uh…Sorry” Nichkhun apologized

“Why are you sorry?” Sora asked “We told you bef-” Sora was cut off

“Sorry because I hurt your friend, I didn’t know she was that sensitive” Nichkhun said while looking down.

“That’s okay Sunbae-nim” Ji Dae and Sora said together then smiled at the guilty Nichkhun. Nichkhun and Chansung left the studio.

“Chansung, I better go up there myself, you know” Nichkhun said

“Yeah, I think so too, oh and Hyung! While you’re up there, kindly take a picture of the stars for me, please?”  Chansung asked, it’s a secret they both share, Chansung really likes Stars.

“Arasso” Nihckhun said then went to the roof top while Chansung returned to their studio.

Hey Guys! here's the update!!!! Wee~~~ how did you like it?? 



 

was it too boring?? tell me please, feel free to suggest sences if you like :))

if it was too boring for you, please remember that it's just the start... :))

watch out for the next update... and uhm... just wanna tell you.. i dont know when i can update next the next chapter.Oh and, i'll be putting up love triangles for all and i'll decide who... i'll be reading your fics and subsciptions to find out who is your other bias... :)) nyahahah~~~ anyways, tomorrow is monday so maybe I can't write the new chapter... :)

COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOME!!!!