Wrap up!

Ag.

"Unnie, Would this be the end of our variety show?" Ji Dae asked

"No" Their manager answered as she flipped through the group's schedule clip board

"But we were done with the race thing and we are also done with the camp fire thing also" Sora said

"Yes but we will film another segment this morning, now after the wrap up, you are free to return to your dorm and we shall see each other tomorrow" The director suddenly appeared then smiled.

"See? I told you" Bridgette grinned

"So first up with the wrap up is..Jo Ji Dae" Ji Dae stood up.

"Wae? I'm the Maknae, I should be the last" She whined

"Because of that reason, you should go first. You are the Maknae, therefore you need more rest than these old girls. It's almost 12 so if you go first you can take a rest first" Brigdgette explained

"Ah..Okay. So what do I do?" She asked

"Just answer the questions asked by the interviewer. remember to smile" She said then they went to a seprarate room. Ji Dae sat on a chair infront of the camera.

"Ready?" The Camera man asked

"Ne, Ahjussi" Ji Dae answered

"C4, zoom out a little bit" The Director instructed

"Ne"

"Alright Ji Dae, Smile. Action" She said then the cameras started filming

"What was your favorite part of your adventure?" 

"The Part where we went to the third location, the Ice Skating Rink. It was actually my first time going to an Ice skating rink. I enjoyed skating around while trying to find the person who was holding the clue to the fourth location. I really liked it" She said with a smile on her face.

"What did you learn from the adventure?" 

"I learned that time is really something you can't joke about. When our team made mistakes on the 2nd Location, it caused us so much time to re do the things we did and it made us become last in the race. Mistakes can really slow you down from reaching your goal so try to avoid it but when you commit mistakes, it's better learn from the mistake and redo"

"Did you learn somehting new about your groupmates?

"Ne, I really learned alot!" She answered cheerfully.

"Like What?"

"I thought I already knew my unnies but I saw a new side of them today. Yoo Ah Unnie, she's very strong yet very soft when it comes to her dongsaengs, She's ver caring, that's not a new thing for me but her level of being caring is something unthinkable. She's just so good to us, for that I am very thankful. WIth Sora Unnie, it was the first time I saw become weak. Usually it would be Rae who would cry but it was the first time she cried so hard, I thought she's as bright as the sun, someone who has no problems, someone who will always smile no matter what but she is someone who could break down. Seeing her parents in the camp fire, since it was her price from winning the race. It was definetly the first time I saw her cling unto someone and cry very hard. Ah Yun unnie is really competitve, it's a well known fact but it was the first time I saw her loose, I thought she'd be like the other comeptive people that gets angry when they loose but unnie is actually a really good sport. She smiled and was happy for Sora unnie who won the race."

"I see, Please Call Ah Yun next on your way out" The interviewer said then Ji Dae got up and returned to the room where her unnies were waiting.

"Ah Yun unnie, you're up next" Ji dae said then crashed unto the couch. Ah Yun got up and went to the Interview room.

"Good Evening" Ah Yun greeted politely.

"Good Evening to you too, Ah Yun, please take a seat at the center" 

"Ah Yun, how do you feel?" The interviewer asked

"I feel fine" She answered then smiled

"You came 2nd in the race, how do you feel?" The interviewer rephrased the question.

"I'm fine with coming in 2nd, atleast we were able to collect all the 5 boxes and none of my secrets were revealed" She laughed a bit.

"What secret did you not want to be revealed?" 

"I think the Market Chase, I actually don't know what's the secret behind the controversial title but I think it would really be embarrassing if people would find out." 

"Do you want to know what that secret was?" 

"Ne, but I'll ask our manager about it later" She said then laughed

"Choi Minho and You, do you know each other before?" The question made Ah Yun become a bit nervous.

"We saw each other once at star king but I think we're more of aquantaces than friends" She said

"I see, Both of you are sporty. Do you think you can become friends?"

"Of course!" Ah Yun said cheerfully, trying to hide her nervousness once the name 'Choi Minho' was mentioned

"Please call Sora as you leave, Thank you for being a good sport earlier" 

"Ne" She smiled then left the room.

"Sora Unnie, you're up next. Be careful, they ask weird questions" SHe tried to scare Sora

"Ohh~~ I'd watch my words so that it won't create a scandal" She said, trying to sound scared then the both of them laughed then Sora went out and walked to the Interview room

"Hello Sora!" The Interviewer greeted "Please take a seat" She then gestured at the chair infront, Sora tok a seat.

"Now, Shall we start?" She asked, Sora nodded happily.

"You won the race against your good friend, Ah Yun, do you feel guilty?"

"A little bit 'cause I know Ah Yun really wanted to win, it's in her nature since she is a very competive person. I though ti hurt her pride but I asked her after the shoot if she was fine, she smiled at me then hugged me. She told me everything was alright" 

"During the shoot, You seemed really close with Chansung. Are you really close with each other?"

Sora laughed a bit "Honestly speaking, No, We're not really close with each other but we are friends but we're not that close."

"Why is that?" 

Sora was nervous. How will she answer this question while killing the future scandals that would come up?

"It's because we have different schedules and their group, 2PM, Sunbaes are really busy so they practically practice everyday and go to shows and stuff. We also have our schedule that keeps us busy. and we don't see each other often at the lobby because our practice rooms are situated on the farthest side of the building" Sora explained in complete detail.

"Did you find the Adventure enjoyable?"

"Yes, very much"

"Thank you, please tell your manager that the Wrap up interview for the remaining members would just be filmed tomorrow since we lack time now, it's very late and you still need to rest for tomorrow" The Director said then Sora got up and bowed to everyone and proceeded to the room.

"Bridge unnie, Kang Dong Min said that the wrap up interview for the remaining Ag. members would just be filmed tomorrow, she said we have to rest" Sora said.

"Arasso, Kaja" Bridgette said then they walked out of hte building and went to the van and they drove towards their dorm.

"Okay, before you guys sleep. I just want to inform you ahead that the segment you'll be filming tomorrow is the Ag. Adventures in Earth as Wives and Mothers" Their Manager said then the sleepy girls has become aleart.

"What? Wives?!" Rae asked, eyes became wide.

"Hell What?!  Mothers?! What's this scheme?" Ah Yun asked.

"It's part of your variety show. It would show how caring are you to your pretend husbands and pretend child" The manager tried to calm the girls

"But, Hello? Unnie, who would be our husbands?" Sora asked, putting air quotes on the word husband.

"I'm not supposed to reveal this but I suppose I owe you girls one because of the surprise earlier" Their Manager said then sighed

"Yoo Ah will be partnered with Key, Sora with Shancung, Ah Yun with Minho, Rae with Nichkhun and Ji Dae with Dongho" She announced in a single breathe.

"Those guys were our team members earlier" Ji Dae muttered

"Yes, they were so go to sleep now. You looked wiped out" Bridgette said

"Ne Unnie" The girls chorused as they dragged themselves towards their respective rooms.

"Wash up before you sleep" She reminded them 

"Ne Unnie" The girls sounded like beat up zombies as they responded to their Manager.

"They must be very tired" She said then went into her room and checked her phone. 5 missed calls and 20 messages all from her loving boyfriend, Park Jung Min. She decided to call him.

"Hello?" Jung Min sounded like he was just awaken from his sleep.

"Oh! Sorry Oppa, I thought you were still awake, Go back to sleep, Bye!" Bridgette was about to hang up when Jugn Min protested

"Aniya! I'm not sleepy anymore!" 

"Arasso, I won't hang up" She said, sounding a bit tired

"Are you tired? did you just arrive home?" Jugn Min asked

"Ne" She answered "But Oppa, I want to ask you something"

"What is it?" He asked, soudning sweet.

"It's about the group I'm managing" She said then shighed "We're filming this variety show and Mr. Park doesn't want me to tell them what's the next step thus causing them to be unprepared, I think it's not safe" 

Jung Min just chuckled while recalling the times when he had done Variety shows before. They were always informed about what to do, sometimes, they were even given a script. (I don't really know if they were given a script,  this is just something completely made up.)

"No script and such?" He asked

"Yes" She answered "It seems like he wants the fans to see everything about them, inculding their flaws" She continued

"I thought you trusted your girls" Jung Min chuckled

"Well, I do but I'm afraid for them, some fans might critize them, You have to admit, Netizens will find omsething wrong about them and make it into something that can destroy their career. These girls have flaws too, you know and if it is shown, some people might misunderstand and some might even use that as an opporunity to do something evil" She explained

"You really care about these girls. Jagi. It's my turn to ask you something"

"What is it, Oppa?"

"Didn't your Boss tell you before, when he gave you the job to manage these girls. Didn't he tell you that he wants their group to be the real deal?" He asked

"Ne, He did say that"

"Well I think when he said 'Real Deal' he meant The real thing, No hidden agendas, No fake attitudes, You know. He wants them to be themselves. You have to trust these girls, I have met them once and I have seen them perform. They are Genuine, Lovable and Very talented. They will do good in their variety show. Just give them your trust" Jung Min reassured, with that, Bridgette smiled

"Komawo Oppa, You've given me a new point of view about idols" She said with a smile

"Good Night, I'm off to bed, Saranghae" She said

"Nado Saranghae" He replied then hung up and they both went to sleep.  

 

-----

HELLO!!

yep. I updated. hah! just like promised!

OH!! and Ji Dae's partner isn't donghyun anymore but it's going to be dongho, it'll be the other way around now. donghyun would be the 3rd party and dongho would be the partner of ji dae.,

there are 3 reasons why i did that.

1. donghyun and ji dae's

2. i dont know much about donghyun

3. ji dae and dongho seem like a better pair than donghyun and ji dae

is that okay?? if its not then i'll change it back to the original pairing.. :))

 

so sorry for not updating in a very very long time. any ways, it's now summer vacation and i'll update more this time.. hehe :))

thanks for your understanding and god bless!