Having Fun while Waiting for Bridgette Unnie (Manager)

Ag.

As Ag. entered the building, Their Manager immediately went to Mr. Park's office as she was called there while Ag. proceeded to their practice Room.

"Should we practice without Bridge Unnie???" Ji Dae asked

"I don't think so. We need to wait for her since she's going to monitor us" Ah Yun answered

"If that's the case then I will Buy something from the Vending Machine" Sora said then got up from the bean bag chair. She went out of the Practice room and walked to the vending machine. 

'Tsk! Why so far away? Why can't Mr. Park put a vending Machine near our Practice Room?' Sora thought as she briskly walked towards the Vending Machine.

Once she reached the vending Machine, she smiled widely and placed a dollar into the Money Slot.

"Yippie, They didn't ran out of Pepsi again" Sora happily said in Japanese.

"Better Get some for the others too"  She mumbled to herself and Inserted a 5 dollar bill and pressed quantity '5' and product 'Minute Maid'. She then grabbed the four bottles and attempted to leave but hit a hard chest.

"Oh sorry!" She muttered then picked up one of the bottles that she dropped.

"No Harm done" A familiar voice said. 'Could it be Chansung?' She thought as she closed her eyes and opened them again to look up.

"Oh, Hello" She said awkwardly. "Sunbae-nim" She continued

"Oh Man, No! You make me feel so old! Don't call or treat me like a Sunbae" He suddenly burst then Sora couldn't help but giggle. 'He acts so childish, it' so cute' She thought

"Eh? You know it's rude to laugh at your Sunbae" He cutely pouted

"You said not to treat you like a Sunbae" Sora suddenly reasoned thencovered 'Shoot! why did I suddenly do that? As far as I'm concerned, I'm not close to him so I shouldn't do that' She thought.

"That's better" He said then stared at her for awhile 'She's so... I can't explain it' He thought then smiled to himself.

"What are you staring at?" Sora asked coldly with her right eyebrow raised. 'Man, she's scary' He thought as he gulped.

"Uh..Kindly Move..I would like to make some purchases too if you don't mind" He ssaid without looking at her. Afraid that she would see his already burning face.

"Oh" Sora responded then looked down and felt her cheeks turn tomato red then she hurriedly walked away from him and back to their Practice Room.


"Truth or Dare?!" Ah Yun asked excitedly as she grinned widely.

"Aish..I told you, I don't want to play this game" Ji Dae said then attempted to leave the circle but  Yoo Ah held unto her arm.

"Enk! You can't do that, maybe you will have the same results as me. Do nothing" Rae said with a big grin on her face.

"Yes! now sit down and choose. Don't be a KJ !" Yoo Ah exclaimed

"Okay fine, Dare!" Ji Dae finally gave up and sat down. then the two Unnies namely Ah Yun and Yoo Ah smirked evily that it sent chills over Ji Dae's spine.

"Should we take this as a chance to take revenge?"  Ah Yun asked then Yoo Ah nodded

"But we should tune down the revenge a bit, after all, they're still our loving dongsaengs" Yoo Ah said

"Oh Right! Dongsaengs who filmed us during our sleep, they're really loving" Ah Yun said sarcastically.

"Don't take it too seriously, it was our punishment" Yoo Ah warned

"Oh My Gosh Unnie, sticking with Rae is bad, you're getting humorless like her. " Ah Yun joked then they both laughed

"What's on your mind?" Yoo Ah asked excitedly

"We film them while they duck walk around the whole floor" Ah Yun said

"Oh...that's hard but we're going to get back at them for filming us while sleeping" Yoo Ah said jokingly then AH Yun cleared

"I have decided to make you do the same thing" Ah Yun said "You have to duck walk around the whole floor while we film you" she continued

"Eh? Wae? What have we done unnie? Wae?" Ji Dae faked sobbed then laughed together with the others.

"Duck walk is hard!" Rae complained

"But here's a catch. You will only need to Duck walk Half of the Whole floor if you do it while singing" Yoo Ah added

"Hey! That's a great idea. Nice One Unnie!" Ah Yun said then smiled brightly.

"Okay Fine, Kaja Ji Dae, let's do it" Rae said once she got up then went out of the Practice room together with Ji Dae while their Unnies were preparing their Iphones to film the two Vocalists of the group Duck walk around the floor.

"Rae Unnie~ What are we going to do?" Ji Dae asked

"Sing and duck walk around half of the floor" Rae said with a smirk then started singing while walking briskly and constantly glancing if her Unnies were already outside the Practice Room. Ji Dae quickly followed Rae's actions.

"Unnie, Your so clever" Ji Dae commented

"Uh-Oh, they're coming out, Duckwalk position, now" Rae said then started singing while Doing the Duck walk.

"Yah! Why'd you get so far away?" Ah Yun asked as she caught up with the 2 younger girls, they just gigled

"Reflexes" Rae sang the word then continued to sing Marshmallow by IU and Ji Dae sang along while Ah Yun started to film them.

"Anneyong SIlverChains" Yoo Ah greeted as Ah Yun pointed the camera at her.

"Earlier, We played a game and since in every game they're always some loosers, right?" Yoo Ah stared then Ah Yun shouted from behind the camera

"Presenting the Loosers from the game. Lee Rae and Jo Ji Dae" Ah Yun said excitedly.

"They are currently doing the duck walk while they sing a song" Yoo AH informed then they continued filming for 30 seconds more then stopped.

"Aish..so Hard..Where is Sora unnie?!" Rae grumbled then at the right timing, Sora was seen walking towards them.

"Omona...Unnie, Why are they duck walking while singing?" Sora asked

"Dare" Ah Yun answered as they continued to watch the 2 dongsaengs do their 'Dare'

"Unnies, Oh Evil Unnies, They Keep torturing their Oh So Cute Maknae. I hope that day will come, I will be happy when that day comes. That day" Ji Dae suddenly sang a made up song inside her head then all of Ag. period laughed. When People see Ag. doing things like this, they always think that they're just putting an act that they're friends but really enemies off cam but as weird as it may sound. Ag. has their special way of having fun and enjoying the company of their friends. No scratch that. Their new sisters and Pranking or teasing one of the members are one of their many weird ways of having fun. You wanna know what's the reason why they have such a weird way of having fun? Well, it's because they're Ag. The one and only Ag. They're unique personalities make them extremely special (And sometimes, be considered weird, xD)

"Unnies, why don't we join them? it looks so fun" Sora suddenly said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Sure thing Cutie Pie!" Yoo Ah said, using Sora's unwanted nickname then pinched her cheeks.

"UNNIE!!!" Sora squeled as she slapped her unnie's hand off her already red cheeks. The others laughed at Sora's misfortune.

"What? It's not my fault your cheeks are so pinchable" Yoo Ah said innocently then laughed togetehr with the others while Sora pouted cutely.

"You're all so mean!" Sora yelled as she walked out and proceeded to the Practice Room. 'Pch! Doesn't mean I have Pinchable cheeks that you could pinch them freely' Sora thought while rubbing her sore cheeks.

A few moments later, the other Ag. Members came with Their Manager, Bridgette Lee behind them.

"I just talked to Mr. Park and He said we have to finish recording today because they're going to start the production of the Album as soon as possible" Bridgette Said

"Then I suggest we proceed to The recording booth so that's we will finish early" Yoo Ah spoke seriously

"We only have half of a song left, Right?" Ah Yun asked then Bridgette Nodded

"Juliette..I wish I was You?" Ah Yun asked again, wanting to confirm it

"Yup" Sora answered  

"Then Let's go" Ji Dae said then they all nodded and left the room and proceeded to the Recording booth.


 

Wee~~ Update!!

and uh.. the manager has a name!!

ofc, the manager will also have a love team...

hmm, who could it be?? SUGGEST!!!

BTW, check out chapter 1!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!!!!