Ag. Song Directory

Ag.

Ag. Official Song Directory

Sweet Dreams (Debut Song)

About the Song:

A Hip Song with a catchy, lively and upbeat rhythm and that gets everyone to dance and sing-a-long.

A song that talks about a person's dreams and how he tries to achieve it even though he is facing lots of hardships.

'Sweet Dreams' also promotes the idea of dreaming and aiming high and with hardwork, you can achieve your dream and it will no longer be just a sweet dream for you.

About the MV(Music Video):

The music video portrays the 5 members of Ag. Aiming the same Goal, which is to be known. The Music Video shows some clips shot during Ag.'s practices, clips during their recording session and clips of them dancing in in the studio.   

My Last Christmas Wish

About the song:

A ballad love song which is the main highlight of Ag.'s first single album titled 'A Girl's Heart'. 

A song that shows another side of Ag. The song's lyrics shows the pain and suffering of a person who is trapped in a One sided Love. It also shows Earning for the person you love but can't be with them and Confusion if you would confess or not. 

Although it  is a love song, the 5 members said that the song has a double meaning, they say it is more than a love song. 

Yoo Ah, their leader spilled the beans and revealed that the song was for their families that they missed so dearly. She also revealed tha tthe title's meaning was about their wish this Christmas was to say 'I Love You' to their Parents before they left to Pursue their dreams and be able to express their unconditional love for their family before they loose the freedom to spend time with them in public and also their wish to change every mistakes they commited to their Family to times that they were happy with them.

About the MV(Music Video):

The Music Video shows that Jade (played by Jo Ji Dae) had secret, one sided love for Justin(Played by UKISS's Shin Dong Ho) and was hurting silently because Justin had lots of girls surrond him but she still kept quiet, it also showed Jade's hapiness when Justin comes to talk to her and when he smiles at her. The day came when Jade's parents told her she would be sent to Her grandparents in America to finish her studies there. Her friends (the rest of Ag.) kept on convincing her to confess since her Departure for America is coming up. On the day Jade was going to leave, she decided to be absent for the whole day. Justin who noticed Jade's abesnce asked her friends. They said nothing but handed him the letter Jade written. She wrote that she has something important to say and she wants to meet up at the school's field after school. There,  Jade confessed and Melvin broke down in tears asking why she had just confessed now and he begged her to stay but it's too late. They soon went their separate ways after Jade asked him to forget about her.

Tragedy of a Good Friendship

About the Song:

Another song from Ag.'s first single Album 'A Girl's Heart' (Track 2) A song that will surely touch your hearts and soul.

With a Beauiful, Poetic, Expressive Lyrics that the Members put together, they will surely make us cry with this song.

This song is about a friendship but with one person loving the other more than a friend. The song portrays the message of secret love and regret why they felt that way. The lyrics of the song tells us how the speaker suffers from keeping the secret and regretting why he felt that way towards his friend and calls his love for his friend a 'Tragedy' that will ruin his good friendship if it is found out. The lyrics also expresses how the speaker recalls the times when they had fun and then he realizes why he fell for his friend in the first place.

NO MUSIC VIDEO YET

I Look forward to Another Day (I Like to See You)

About the Song:

Another song from Ag.'s First single Album (Track 3) with a different Genre.

A Cute song that talks about a Girl who has a crush on her classmate. Everyday, she gets happy just to see him and see his smile. Like the other songs from the album, this song also talks about Secret Love but this one has a Happy feel to it. The song expresses every feeling a girl has in her heart when she has a crush on someone. The lyrics of the song talks about how she would get up in the morning with a smile and greet the sun happily with a bright smile because she knows that she would be seeing you in just a few more moments and how she would happily go to school everyday just to see her crush. 

Definitely a song that would express a Teenager's heart.

NO MUSIC VIDEO YET

Juliette...I wish I was You (Focus on One Girl)

About the Song:

Fourth Song from Ag.'s First Single Album 'A Girl's Heart' (Track 4)

Instead of another Secret Love centered song, this song from Ag. has a different setting.

This song talks about how a girl rants about how her boyrfriend gets to friendly with other girls and how she gets annoyed by it and how she wants to punch her boyfriend for being like that. She then compares her life with Juliette and wishes to be her because of Romeo's undivided attention towards Juliette. 

A Lively song with modern Beats that can make you jump off your seat and dance to it.

NO MUSIC VIDEO YET