Manager Unnie spilled the Beans and also lied a bit...

Ag.

 

Shin Sora's POV

 

"So, Today's schedule for you guys is Photosoot, Meeting with Mr. Jin Young Park, and you have to meet up with the other JYP artists" Bridgette Unnie said as I was drinking my Banana Milk.

"What Photoshoot?" Rae asked

"For the JYP Nation Concert Posters and Other things, It's coming up" Bridgette Unnie casually answered as she ate her breakfast.

"Yes! Our first JYP Nation Concert! I hope it's going to be great!" I excalimed then recieved a High five from Ah Yun.

"Unnie, can I ask? Why does Mr. Park want to have a meeting with us?" Ji Dae asked

"Because He's planning on making a Variety Show for Ag." Unnie answered.

"What's the title of the Show?" Yoo Ah asked. I couldn't help to be Curios also. having our very own Variety Show is very COOL!

"Title? We're still going to decide if it's going to be Ag. Angels or Mighty Ag." She answered then got up.

"Kaja. It's still a long ride to the Location" Unnie said. I got up and took my Bag filled with snacks and we went out of the apartment after we finished preparing for our trip. Bridgette Unnie says it's going to be fun so Rae packed extra Candies, Ji Dae and Yoo Ah Unnie brought along their Ipad, Ah Yun brought her Monopoly board, while I brought my Foood and Beverages.

"Woah..." I was surpised to see lots of gifts on the entrance of our Dorm Complex.

"I'll call some workers to move these gifts from your fans inside our apartment" Unnie said.

"Silver Chains are really caring and loving" I said, touched by the efforts of our fans.

"Yeah, they have to be, I think your the only Idols who really operate their own Youtube channel and your the first Idol group to be very very close with their fans" Bridgette unnie said as we entered our van.

"How could you say that unnie? Being close with our fans?" Rae asked. Aish..for a Genius Kid, she's really senseless sometimes...

"Having another Cellphone just to communicate with fans? Encouraging them to stay in school and follow their dreams. Telling them to do good in school and make their parents proud? Seriously, your the firs tIdols I've known who does that, usually, Idols tell their fans to continue supporting them but you guys are different" Unnie explained

"Oh...I see. But being different is good, right?" Ji Dae said

"Yes, being different from the Idol Image and making your own name in the Industry using your own tactics and style is very Good" Bridgette Unnie said "Even my Boyfriend says so too" she continued. OMG. O_O did Bridgette Unnie just spilled the beans? she has a boyfriend?!

"UNNIE!!! You have a boyfriend!! Kya~~ Tell us!!" I cheered on

"Yeah Unnie! Tell us who is the lucky guy!!!" Yoo Ah followed

"I'm not telling" Bridgette Unnie told us while chuckling.

"Tell us Unnie! Tell us Unnie!!!" The younger members sang

"Aish..These Kids really...Fine Fine..It's Park Jung Min of SS501" Unnie finally gave up. Wait...Jung Min sunbae?

"Unnie..Sunbae-nim's your boyfriend?" Ah Yun asked with doubt.

"Yeah...2 Years and counting" Unnie said with a smile.

"Ayee~~ Our Future Nephew would be Handsome like his father and Smart like his mother. Don't you think?" Ji Dae asked while clasping her hands together then spanked Rae's Arm "I can't take their cutenesss!!" She said in delight while Rae groaned in pain.

"Aigooo~ Their family would look very cute!" Yoo Ah unnie exclaimed. I giggled. 

"Yeah..Evil maknae is right. They would look cute. Your children, I mean" Rae said with a pained look on her face while rubbing her sore arm. I laughed

"Our Lovely Evil maknae is Cho KyuHyun sunbae-nim's female version. Right?" I asked

"Yeah..But More Evil" Ah Yun agreed

"And Cuter!!" Ji Dae said with a big grin on her face. We all laughed then suddenly, A phone rang.

"I think that's my phone" I said then picked up my phone from my bag and answered the call.

"Hello?" I said

"Hello? Sora? This is Fei" The person from the other line said. Oh, Fei Unnie.

"Fei Unnie, Why did you call? We're on our way" I said

"Oh, Okay, jsut want to confirm it since We're the only ones in the location" She said

"Really? How about the Wonder Girls Unnies, aren't they there yet?" I asked

"Ani. Miss A is the only one in the Location together with the Production Team. The other JYP Ent. Idols haven't shown up yet" She said with a worried voice.

"We're coming Unnie" I said

"Okay, We'll be waiting" She said then hung up.

"Hmm...Why are we going to the beach?" I asked, I noticed that we were taking the road heading to the beach.

"Unnie..Our Destination? Beach? Eh? It's not summer, it's freakin' Cold" Ah Yun complained then looked outside.

"Just wait and see" Bridgette Unnie said then made a left turn. We're now at the beach parking area, waiting for Unnie to park the van. I can see the waves crashing in the shore and the Production Team setting up the area, and also, Miss A Sunbaes drinking hot coffee with 2PM.

"Eh? Why does he have to be here?!" Rae said in frustration, she spotted the face of her most hated Guy in the face of the earth. Nichkhun.

"Dude, Chill, He's still older than us and a fellow JYP Talent, therefore we must respect him.. Don't let your anger eat you up" Yoo Ah unnie told Rae in English. Seriously! They sometimes show off their english speaking skills. 

After a second of silence, Ji Dae started singing to BoA's Eat You Up. Tsk Tsk.... The weirdness of the 4D Evil Maknae has risen to another level.

"Yah...Your so weird" I said then chuckled.

"Let's Get Out, We better get one of those coffees too" Ah Yun said as she eyed the coffee making machine in the open tent of our Sunbaes. As she said that, we immediately agreed and went out then Walked briskly towards the tent while hugging our Jackets. Winter is really cold...Summer is so much better..I can't wait for summer. 

"Ah...Ag. is here" Fei unnie annouced with a smile as she spotted us then we entered the tent.

"It's So Cold!!!" Ji Dae complained

"Where's Manager unnie?" Ah Yun asked. We don't call Bridgette unnie around other peopel because they might think that we don't respect her as our manager, So we go by the usual 'name' for all female managers.

"She went to check on something" Yoo Ah answered then Ji Dae giggled. Like I said, Weird to the next level.

"Hey dongsaengs, congratulations on landing on the top spot on your first comeback" Min said then patted Yoo Ah unnie's back.

"Thanks Unnie" We replied then there was asilence. 2PM were keeping their distance from us. Probably scared to approach us since they did something bad to one of our members. I think we should try to get to know them so that misunderstandings wouldn't form.

"Hello 2PM Sunbaes" I greeted them, also acknowledging their presence. Ag. looked at me them we bowed, as if on cue then greeted them with our signature greeting.

"Anneyeongasaeyo 2Pm Sunbaes, We're the sparkling Ag. !" We greeted with a smile. Well, Rae was forcing a smile. to tell you honestly, Rae, who grew up in America, tends to hold grudges when you compare her. take it from the person who did that before. It took me 2 months to completely make her forget about what I did to her. She maybe like that but she's still kind but she's sometimes scary.

"Oh...Hello!" They were surprised when we greeted them twice.

"They're too respectful" Taecyeon Oppa Commented as he eyed us from head to toe.

"I bet they're too serious and up tight" Wooyoung Oppa said. Miss A Unnies just laughed with us. I think it's time to show how Ag. makes Jokes...

"Hey unnie, Are you the Sun?" Rae tried to show off her 'Humor Skills' by saying some pick up lines. Oh No, Not her...She doesn't have a single funny bone inside her Body! Sorry, I may sound harsh here but  I'm just telling the truth!

"Huh?" Fei Unnie was surprised

"It's a pick-up line, Let's pretend that I'm a boy hitting on you and you ask Why in every pick up line I say, Okay?" Rae said

"Oh Okay, Start over" Fei Unnie said..Hmmm.... this sounds interesting. I nudged Ah Yun and Ji Dae then they gave me a smirk. Looks like they were thinking the same thing.

"Are You the Sun?" Rae started with a very huge grin on her face.

"Why?" Fei Unnie asked also smiling widely.

"Because you light up my day" Rae said then cracked up. The others looked at her then smiled. Time to Joke around!

"Sorry, I thought every patient has been returned to the ward, Visiting Hours has been over an hour ago. please return to your houses as we try to treat this humorless Girl" I said then tried to act like a doctor. That's when every one cracked up.

"Wasn't my joke funny?" I heard Rae ask Ji Dae.

"Erm...It was but..you just don't know how to tell a joke. you were smiling the whole time so it gave off the sense of surprise" Ji Dae explained like a teacher. Woah..I never thought there will be some explanations on how to make a joke.

"I heard that you'll have a variety show. Is that true?" Junsu Oppa asked

"Ne, Manager unnie told us earlier this morning, she said the title has to be decided with us before we start filming" Yoo Ah explained

"Oh, I see" Min Unnie said then giggled.

What's up? I smell something fishy...

"We will start in a few moments, Ag. Change into these T-Shirts and go to the next tent to have your hair and make up done" One of the Production team members entered the tent and told us to do so. We took the T-shirts.

"Uh..Excuse me but Aren't you going to give The others their T-shirts and Won't we wait for the other JYP talents?" Yoo Ah asked professionally. 

"What are you talking about? We're going to film Ag. Angels, the Variety Show" He explained then went out.

What the? We're starting Now? So that means...bridgette unnie lied to us?

"Tell us everything, Please" I begged, using my best aegyo.

"Aigoo~ Ag.'s Aegyo queen strikes again" Min Unnie cooed as she pinched my cheeks, earning alot of laughters from the others.

"You will start to film your variety Show today and we will be the hosts slash Guests. Everything will be explained as we start the show. Go And Change so that we can start" Changsung said.

"Okay, But, I want to ask one more thing. Why didn't our Manager inform us about this earlier? Why did she lie?" Yoo Ah asked

"We'll Mr. Jin Young Park wanted to tease you a bit" Nichkhun said

Mr. Park, he's such a child sometimes...


SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A VERY LONG TIME!!!!

Please understand, School is a first priority but don't worry.. our christmas vacation is only 4 days away... 

I can start writing non-stop...  :))

 

Once again, I'm sorry and please forgive me....

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!