Number 1!

Ag.

 

"Unnie, PLease hand me my bag" Rae asked Sora, who happily did her Dongsaeng a favor.

"Thatnks Unnie" Rae said then took a lollipop out of the bag and started eating it.

"Yah! Lee Rae, You know the rules! No Eating before performances! Specially on Comeback stages! Haven't you realized that after all those comebacks you did?!" Shin Min, Their Stylist scolded her.

"How could you say that? This is our first comeback after we debuted" Rae pointed out.

"Oh...Sorry. I forgot" Their Stylist laughed nervously. "But you are still banned from eating. Hand it over. Now" She instructed

"Fine" Rae grumbled as she handed her the lollipop.

"Happy Comeback! Dear Dongsaengs! Good Luck!" Someone or Some People bardged in the Dressing Room of Ag. as they were preparing for their live performance later.

"Oh! Visistors" Yoo Ah said as she looked up from the lyric sheet that she was staring for almost 30 minutes.

"Hi Unnies and Sunbaes!" Sora happily greeted the visitors.

"Why are you here Fei Unnie?" Ah Yun asked as she greeted Fei with a hug.

"Since your Song is bound to be number 2 or number 1, We came to wish you good luck" Fei answered

"Why do you say that? You're making us more nervous than ever Unnie" Yoo Ah said as she put her hands together.

"It's the truth. haven't you figured it our already? You will perform after SNSD, which means your competing against them for the number 1 spot" Min pointed out.

"Chincha? It's like that?" Ah Yun asked, quite happy from the good news they heard

"Yes. Aish..Dongsaengs have been really busy nowadays and they even forgot how music banks works" Fei complained jokingly then everyone in the room laughed.

"Rae, Get over here. You haven't been applied with make up" Shin Min said then Rae sat infront of a mirror and was applied with make up.

"Thanks Unnies for coming. It's really nice for you to drop by and give us time even though you are super duper ultra busy" Ji Dae said then hugged each of the Miss A members.

"No Problem. Good Luck Dongsaengs!" Min exclaimed as they bid farewell to their dongsaengs and headed to their next destination.

"Ag. 10 minutes, proceed to studio live now" A Staff informed them and they obeyed.

Tense was filling up the air and Ag. was getting very nervous. Seeing SNSD's Hoot Performance. They thought they don't have any chance to Win the Number One spot.

"And that was SNSD! Woohoo~ Very great indeed!" The host said 

"Now, To have their Comback stage, The Cause of the 'Love Buzz' amnong the netizens. The Amazing Rookie group with their highlight song in their first Single Album. Let's welcome, Ag.!" The host announced as The fans cheered and shouted.


The Girls sang with full emotions being displayed. Considering that they were singing live, Many people would mistake them as worldwide performers that has been on the industry for years. With Amazing their talents, they left the audience with an impression. 

'They're not just any girl group, they'll make it big' Taeyeon thought as she watched the younger girls sing a very meaningful ballad song.

"Unnie, they're really good" SeoHyun said, without taking ehr eyes off the 5 girls.

"Yeah, They are Great" Yuri butted in

"Are you sure they are singing live? I think they're lip syncing" Yoona said

"They're singing live" Taeyeon said as she looked intently at the girls.

"Look at the tallest member, she's trying to listen to her singing voice" Taeeyon pointed out.

"Oh Right...They are really going to make it Big, they're so...GREAT" Yoona sighed as she watched Ag.'s performance.


"And now, let's annonce the winner for tonight" The host announced as he appeared on stage.  All the artists that performed that night also proceeded to be on stage with SNSD and Ag.

"But Before that, I want to ask The Rookie Group Ag. A question" The host said as he went near Ag. who were on the brink of crying because of joy. They never thoguht that Silver chains would be very supportive.

"How does it feel to have your first comeback and have it fighting for the first spot?" He asked.

"It feels very great, I Mean, being in the number 2 spot next to SNSD Unnies would be a great honor for us. We're just a Rookie group and we never even thought that we would reach this kind of success on our first comeback. SilverChains, Saranghe, thanks for the support" The Leader, Yoo Ah said while trying to stop her tears from falling.

"Aiggo, these kids are very cute but why do you say you'll be number 2? the results aren't even out yet" The host said

"Well, Because the SNSD Unnies are the Best, they're really great and very talented. We're just a Rookie group that looks up to them. We know that we need more time to be like them" Sora answered

"Oh...Seems like SNSD has Celebrity Fans" The host said jokingly. "Now, Show the results" The host continued then after a few moments, The screen showed teh Results.

Ag. WINS!!!


The screen displayed the text 'Ag. WINS!!!' and the confetti canon was activated. The stage was full of confetti as the other artists went to congratulate Ag. They. had different reactions. Shocked, surprised, happy, overwhelmed, speechless.

Yoo Ah widened her eyes as she saw the name of their group being shown in the screen, her tears were falling freely from her face when Taeyeon approached her.

"Dongsaeng, Congratulations!" Taeyeon happily greeted as she gave Yoo Ah a handshake then was followed by a hug.

"Kamsamida Sunbae-nim" Yoo Ah bowed

"Too formal. Please, call me Taeyeon Unnie" Taeyeon said then flashed Yoo Ah a pretty smile. Yoo Ah happily returned the gesture and smiled back


"This must be a dream" Sora and Ah Yun said in unison

"But this seems real" Sora said as she pinched her arm lightly

"This is too good to be true" Ah Yun told herself

"Anneyong Dongsaengs!" Sooyoung and Yuri greeted then hugged the both of them.

"Congratulations on the success on your first comeback, We will really buy your album but you have to sign it, Arasso?" Yuri told Sora while a warm smile on her face.

"N-Ne Sunbae-nim. Kamsahamida Sunbae-nim" Sora bowed in a perfect 90 degree angle

"Aish...They're too formal" Sooyoung complaied jokingly "No Seriously, call us Unnies. We're now your Big Sisters. Okay?" She continued then Sora and Ah Yun nodded

"N-Ne S-Sun- Oh! I mean, Unnie" Ah Yun told Yuri and Sooyoung

"That's better! Good Luck! hope you receive more success on your album and your carrier!" Sooyoung exclaimed as they hugged the 2 dongsaengs again.


Seeing that They won, Rae covered her face and cried tears of joy and tried to wipe her tears away using the back of her hand

Yoona, who was about to congratulate The members of Ag. saw Rae wiping her tears away.

"Dongsaeng-ah, Kwenchanna?" Yoona asked as she patted the younger girl's back.

"Sunbae-nim. I'm Alright" Rae answered as she sniffed.

"Aigoo~ They're really right, we do look alike but your eyes aren't like mine" Yoona said then pointed Rae's eyes "They're smaller than mine" She continued

"Oh..Your eyes are prettier Sunbae-nim" Rae said

"Really? Aigoo~ Kamsamida!" Yoona said then smiled charmingly "Anyway, Congratulations! SNSD didn't have this kind of success on our first comeback stage. for that, I congratulate you" Yoona said sincerly

"Kamsamida Sunbae-nim" Rae said then bowed

"Call me Unnie, Let's be friends!" Yoona exclaimed "Come to think of it, There No group that received this kind of success during their first comeback stage" Yoona said then hugged Rae and left.


"Oh Man, This is so Great!" Ji Dae can't believe what just happened. They, the Rookie group, Ag. just became number 1 in the Music Charts, beating off her number 1 Idol group, SNSD.

"You're also great Dongsaeng-ah" SeoHyun said then gave Ji Dae a handshake

"S-Sunbae-nim" Ji Dae stuttered

"Why are you stuttering? Oh Anyways, Congratulations! you're the first Idol Group to be number 1 on their first Comeback stage" SeoHyun said then hugged Ji Dae

"Ah! Kamsamida Sunbae-nim" Ji Dae bowed politely

"Ani. That's Unnie, not Sunbae, Arasso?" SeoHyun said with a very bright smile on her face.

"N-Ne Unnie" Ji Dae said

"Well, See you later. You have to treasure this moment. I still remember the first time we became number 1. It was the most unforgettable experience ever. Treasure this moment that you have, Arasso?" SeoHyun told the dongsaeng then evacuated the Stage together with the other idols.


The music played as Ag. tried to sing in between their tears.

"Thank you for your support SilverChains" Yoo Ah said through the microphone then the Silverchains cheered as she said that.


 

Wee~~ sorry for the late update!!

so busy in school, we just finished our 3rd mastery exam

and yesterday, (saturday) I toured around my home town with my classmates

and bestfriend (junhee07, YES, She's my BFF! keke) for our project and We met Koreans while on tour.

They're really friendly because they were the first

ones to approach us. (and they danced to roly poly and Sorry Sorry. Aigoo~~ so cute!)

they thought we were tourist 'cause junhee07 (My BFF) brought her Map. (LOL!)

If you want to take a vacation, I suggest you go to my hometown,

Cebu City, 'cause its nice here (LOL, advertising again. xD)

I'll be your personal tour guide if you come. (NO, LOL JOKE! I can't be a tour guide 'cause i also get lost. HAHA!)

so that we won't get lost. (keke, we don't go out much with our friends 'cause were good kids, LOL)

anyway, Sorry for the late update and enjoy this chapter!

OH! and please support my other fic. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/99297/life-and-love-arrangedmarriage

 

keke :))

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!